• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Code a character Sheet

Nick36545

The Golden one
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Can someone help me with code for a character Sheet with the pictures below used too.98673aff5929247eb4920d41544acab0.jpgc87be8faf10adf8e5c4a4ee2fd313fd1.jpgd2b7a221bf00158b5a0de31c081b4622.jpgbc6c13de92ec85de5930c4aac822d3f3.jpg44ba28c264caf29eb991b9b739d6599c.jpg4b51a6a7f42c9d0dadcd52e3f752325a.jpg937a246b86080e5df66bee5e4b15b0ff.jpg759ef947a1af18c89b872aa03d0b3749.jpg559402933152953eadc6aca53c8ffc3c.jpg
Also, here is the character Sheet template information below for it that I will add to later.

Basics
Name (First name, surname)
Nickname(s)
Age (22-27)
Occupation
Place of Birth
Residence (City, description if need be)
Ethnicity
Social Media Handle (@____)

Appearance
Hair Colour
Hair Style
Eye Colour
Height
Weight
Style of Dressing (Short description)
Body Modifications
Distinguishing Features
Face Claim

Persona
Personality description
Virtues
Vices
Fears
Ambitions

History
Brief History
Lack of Love Story (Why do they find it so hard to commit? Doesn't always need to be tragic, but lets understand)

if you're looking for a code, you should look under the 'resource' and 'accepting requests' tags in the site's bbcode center. good luck!
I have looked, but couldn't find anything that I could use; that is why I am looking for someone to make me one.

I have looked, but couldn't find anything that I could use; that is why I am looking for someone to make me one.
Besides changing pictures And things around in a code, you can change colors, tabs, And extra amenities. If you wish for a request, look in The bbcode center And see for coding threads that say open requests. There should be some open ones.
Hope this helps :)

Besides changing pictures And things around in a code, you can change colors, tabs, And extra amenities. If you wish for a request, look in The bbcode center And see for coding threads that say open requests. There should be some open ones.
Hope this helps :)
I made this so someone can help me.

as i said, most coders aren't willing to just make requests. those who do can be found in the accepting requests threads, hence why you should go check them out, as you can submit requests there 💗

as i said, most coders aren't willing to just make requests. those who do can be found in the accepting requests threads, hence why you should go check them out, as you can submit requests there 💗
That's why I asked for help here.

Ahh, they mean that it'll be more effective to post a request on the threads that are tagged as "Accepting Requests" than to make a separate help thread. You can find people who are willing to accept requests by using the filter function, like so. You can also look for resource specific threads that are listed as "open" or "accepting requests."

The important part is that when you make requests for bbcode, you should explain what kind of design you're looking for. To help you get an idea of what can be done, you should look around at other works. In fact, many bbcoders have a certain style of coding and design, so if you like a certain style, but still want something specific, you can request that in their workshop. It makes it easier on you and the bbcoder.

Ahh, they mean that it'll be more effective to post a request on the threads that are tagged as "Accepting Requests" than to make a separate help thread. You can find people who are willing to accept requests by using the filter function, like so. You can also look for resource specific threads that are listed as "open" or "accepting requests."

The important part is that when you make requests for bbcode, you should explain what kind of design you're looking for. To help you get an idea of what can be done, you should look around at other works. In fact, many bbcoders have a certain style of coding and design, so if you like a certain style, but still want something specific, you can request that in their workshop. It makes it easier on you and the bbcoder.
I finshed it.

Hi! I'm one of the coders that are open for requests <3 if you'd like, you can come visit my workshop here (just click here or click the workshop in my signature)! (: Should you wish to request a code, please fill in the form provided on the first post and I'll get back to you ASAP~ Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back