• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ; another apocalypse roleplay

powerline

What's new, Scooby-Doo?

CODA; another apocalypse roleplay

zombies x rockband x roadtrip

eece0857a4370a025fa22b345f9a6ed2.jpg
"Rise and shine, demons and demonettes! This is the Bluh-bluh-bluh-Bloody Basher checking in to make sure you know about our little shindig going on in ten days at The Slaughter Shop. What's that, listener's mom? You forgot? Oh its nothing, just the mother-flipping concert of the century hosted by your's truly! That's right, baby! Battle of the Bands: Off-off-off-Offspring of the Undead Apocalypse! Where you come up on our stage and rock your heart out for the chance to win ten grand and a feature on our radio station, C.O.D.A. Ten days! Ten grand! Basher, out!"

Meanwhile, several states away, five wannabe-rockers prepare for the roadtrip of their lives. Lucifer's Terminal Cadaver Brain (or Uncle's Bastard Carnage Army, they've yet to agree on a name) have ten days, multiple state lines to cross, one U-Haul rental they're probably not going to return, and about a million zombies between them and their dreams.

> vocals, rhythm guitar; open

>> lead guitar; powerline powerline

> bass; open

>> drums; open

> keyboard; sweetbeans sweetbeans

may add more roles-

RULES

I plan for this to be a lighthearted, 18+ roleplay with 1+ paragraph posts for quicker response times. Apps'll drop once we garner enough interest and then I will start up a discord server for ooc afterward. Thanks for reading!

hell yeah i love this

this is such a simple yet sexy idea !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back