• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π‚πŽπ‚π€π‚πŽπ‹π€'𝐒 π‘πŽπ‹π„ππ‹π€π˜ ππ‘πŽπ…πˆπ‹π„ | currently accepting | interested in aot, ds, hp | canonxoc

cocacola

your mom's side peice

• intro

italy

samiyam

introduction.

H
    eyyy !!! i'm coca-cola, also known as red ! i go by she / her pronouns !! i've been roleplaying for about 9 years now so i have a good bit of experience under my belt. i originally started on ππ”πŽπ“π„π• but ive recently decided to make the jump and move to a different website. be warned ! many of my links are quotev links since that's the site where i have all of my information and characters on. also, i do enjoy a little bit of self inserting, so if that's a problem for you, don't feel forced that you must roleplay with me.

i'm nineteen and thus i require all of my roleplay partners to be at least sixteen, please and thank you !! i live in the 𝐂𝐒𝐓 timezone !! i live in america and i'm a college student so i may have stretches of time where i'm offline. ill try to keep you updated, though. i also often times go through different hyperfixations so if my replies seem a little duller than usual, it may be simply because ive subconsiously moved on. ill try my hardest for it to not be evident, though.

my writing can sometimes be scary !! please please please read my π–π‘πˆπ“πˆππ† π„π—π€πŒππ‹π„ ! ive lost many partners due to the fact that my writing has scared them off. to some more advanced writers, it may seem silly - but to those who aren't as advanced, beware! i dont mean to sound egotisitcal at all !! i just dont want to lose another partner :{ dont ever feel like you have to match my writing though!!! if im roleplaying with you, that means i like your writing well enough :}

i love art and making things ! i love 3d modeling, digital art like illustrations. i also love website building and as soon as i get used to this bbcode ( isn't funny that it's bbc? like.. well. lol ), i'll most likely start making my own overlays. if you're curious, i do comissions !! i may make a thread about it in the future.

intro

fandoms

list

RED'S

roleplay

interested in

attack on titan, demon slayer, harry potter

status

accepting

roleplay type

canonxoc

spots open

4/8

avg. word count

coded by uxie ⋆ almost everything scrolls !!

Last edited:

• intro

italy

samiyam

introduction.

H
    eyyy !!! i'm coca-cola, also known as red ! i go by she / her pronouns !! i've been roleplaying for about 9 years now so i have a good bit of experience under my belt. i originally started on ππ”πŽπ“π„π• but ive recently decided to make the jump and move to a different website. be warned ! many of my links are quotev links since that's the site where i have all of my information and characters on. also, i do enjoy a little bit of self inserting, so if that's a problem for you, don't feel forced that you must roleplay with me.

i'm nineteen and thus i require all of my roleplay partners to be at least sixteen, please and thank you !! i live in the 𝐂𝐒𝐓 timezone !! i live in america and i'm a college student so i may have stretches of time where i'm offline. ill try to keep you updated, though. i also often times go through different hyperfixations so if my replies seem a little duller than usual, it may be simply because ive subconsiously moved on. ill try my hardest for it to not be evident, though.

my writing can sometimes be scary !! please please please read my π–π‘πˆπ“πˆππ† π„π—π€πŒππ‹π„ ! ive lost many partners due to the fact that my writing has scared them off. to some more advanced writers, it may seem silly - but to those who aren't as advanced, beware! i dont mean to sound egotisitcal at all !! i just dont want to lose another partner :{ dont ever feel like you have to match my writing though!!! if im roleplaying with you, that means i like your writing well enough :}

i love art and making things ! i love 3d modeling, digital art like illustrations. i also love website building and as soon as i get used to this bbcode ( isn't funny that it's bbc? like.. well. lol ), i'll most likely start making my own overlays. if you're curious, i do comissions !! i may make a thread about it in the future.

coded by uxie ⋆ almost everything scrolls !!

Are you still interested in the AOT rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back