• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_midnxghtskies

Hey guys !! I’m a little new here. My names Lyss. I’m 19 and female . I’m currently obsessed with Cobra Kai and would love to do an rp for it. I’d love to do an oc x Hawk rp. When I play my oc and someone right for Hawk. I’m also totally down to double up. I write semi-lit / lit. Feel free to reply or message me if interested!!

Hey guys !! I’m a little new here. My names Lyss. I’m 19 and female . I’m currently obsessed with Cobra Kai and would love to do an rp for it. I’d love to do an oc x Hawk rp. When I play my oc and someone right for Hawk. I’m also totally down to double up. I write semi-lit / lit. Feel free to reply or message me if interested!!
Hi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back