• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Coalition Wars - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What are we going to be doing otherwise prior to the mission?

Vane, I have no idea, buddy. =)

To me, this is a role-playing game, not a military re-enactment. The Coalition States in Psychie's world might be different to anything the rest of us are used to in Real Life. For me, whatever Psychie says goes - and she hadn't had Summer respond yet to the recommendations.

Regardless, Hatch and Stone both are aware that Hatch will lose off-time at some point, and Stone is offering to back her up like a good squadmate should, whenever that time may be.

Absolutely! Understand, I am not saying that your character can't help out another character. That's not the issue for me here, man.

My sole concern was - if our Game Master had something else in mind, like Summer pulling something none of us saw coming (and it's Rifts - anything can happen), you and Sherwood might be forced to rewrite or delete your posts in order to go along with the story Psychie our Game Master has created. (Thankfully, Psychie chose to go along with it. =) )

I think the core of my problem is this: I am the kind of player that needs the Game Master to tell me what's going on (RP for me is kind of a therapy with rules). In-game, I control my character and nothing else.

When anyone else besides the GM starts "telling the story," I get confused. Fast.

That's why I was confused. =)

Last edited:
Vaneheart Vaneheart Oh! I forgot to tell you - No True Glory and Call Sign Chaos came in! Both hardcovers. I'm in the middle of Hogs in the Sand by Buck Wyndham (it's very good). After I'm done, I'll take another look at those two and see which I'm more in the mood for. Looking forward to reading them. =)

Hey everyone. Make sure you declare either here or in IC which SAMAS model suit you wish to have, be it the Smiling Jack, the Wild Weasel, or the Sidewinder. I do recall that Dannigan wanted the WW, and Sherwood expressed an interest in the Sidewinder. Who wants what?

I do indeed wish to have the Sidewinder, with the particle beam rifle on it. I like the booms on it.

Psychie Psychie
All of you now have six hours of liberty time on Fort Rico, free to do what you will (within reason).

What could she mean by "within reason?" It's... it's like this isn't the first Rifts game Psychie's played before or something! Ha ha! =)

Smiling Jack for me as well if I'm not mistaken - sorry for my silence these last few days, real life really doesn't want me to get my posts in at the moment. I have my eyes on the weekend to get back on track, earlier might be hard to do unfortunately.

Vane, if you start making really good puns, we'll know for certain. =)

Lol Everyone can tell the occasional pun, but if he wants, I can take Vane under my wing and turn him into a true pun master. Then we can double team Psychie, and make her tenuous grasp on sanity fly by the wayside and send her plunging deep into madness.

But in a nice way for our dear Storyteller.

As requested, there is now in the Lore section a rundown on the various members of the Fourth Platoon.

Psychie Psychie

I have a serious request. It's a nice line-up (I missed that we had Dog Boys on board - neat!), but if you are going to have a Matthew Sherwood in there, I feel you ought to also have a Robert Killfire. They were a team. I speak proudly as the Game Master of their game. =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Last edited:
Psychie Psychie

I have a serious request. It's a nice line-up (I missed that we had Dog Boys on board - neat!), but if you are going to have a Matthew Sherwood in there, I feel you ought to also have a Robert Killfire. They were a team. I speak proudly as the Game Master of their game. =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)
Um, I'm not entirely sure who Robert Killfire is, but I can accommodate the request.

Robert Killfire was the character of a very dear friend that was my buddy and partner in crime in our game as teenagers with Dannigan as our Storyteller. Those were some great times that will be stuck in my mind forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back