• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Coalition Wars - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It haz been about a week and only Psychie and I have posted in-game. We kin haz moar in-game posts, please? =)

Right now, I'm not quite sure what to contribute - thanks for the note, though, I'll give it another attempt.

I know, Sil! Lt. Summer just told everybody to move it, so...

"will.i.am Official Madagascar 2 Music Video: I Like To Move It"

Team, we've got a dragon head mounted on the front of the Gloria! That is tons of cool! =)

Now back on the move, the Gloria is running along a old highway north towards the assembly point, with the SAMAS squad airborne and scouting ahead of the APC. The Steel Rain have been airborne for about an hour when Lt. Ridge starts to get a itch in the back of his head that takes a moment to resolve. You are flying a Wild Weasel model with its advanced EW and communications suite, but you are not getting any of the expected radio chatter from the rest of the company at the assembly point. Either the company is operating under radio silence (which is possible) or there is some trouble up ahead.
Do any of us besides Ridge have this info?

It is implied that no one else does because he's the only one with the Wild Weasel's advanced suites. Whatever the case, people will know when I next post. =)

That's what I thought, but wanted to be sure before I posted myself.

Sorry that I have been in and out. Haven't felt well this last two weeks, and it turns out my roommate had COVID. So I'm going in tomorrow to get tested. It's a bit worrying since we are both vaccinated. Here's hoping it's nothing and I just have like, a long flu or something.

Dang. I remember back in January when Sherwood was in the hospital with Covid. Hopefully you just have a cold and not that. Best wishes.

It is still possible to get Covid even with the vaccine, but if you do, the symptoms are usually lessened for you. But I'm with Psy and hoping that you are just dealing with a regular cold.

Yeah. Having the two of you with COVID-19 back then really had me worried. You guys don't have any of the post-symptoms (coughing, etc.) still, do you?

I am feeling completely fine. No lingering side effects of my infection at all. At least, none that I am aware of.

I'm not worried for Vaneheart Vaneheart and his roomie, though. Once that gunk in them learns that it's messing with a Marine, it'll hightail it outta there like anybody else with any desire to live! Ha ha! =)

lol Yeah, those Marines are pretty tough hombres.

I feel pretty good, too. Nothing bothering me from my own Covid run-in.

I am feeling completely fine. No lingering side effects of my infection at all. At least, none that I am aware of.
Only an all-consuming desire to Roleplay, right? I hear that's contagious too! =)

COVID test came back negative. I just have the regular flu. So yay.

This 100+ degree heat is not ideal though. Supposed to hit somewhere around 107 by Monday. Not looking forward to it.

Well, at least it's good news that you don't have Covid. That disease nearly sucked the life out of me.

Vaneheart Vaneheart Told you the gunk would run away. It left the flu behind to take the hit instead. =) I'm glad to hear it. Now just stay as cool and as hydrated as you can, man. =)

A question for you on a subject we touched on a little while ago (M1A1 Abrams withdrawl from the Marine Corp) - What's your take on the 3 Marine statements in this article?

Sherwood Sherwood Purr Purr @Rykon Vaneheart Vaneheart Silanon Silanon

How do you approach the forward assembly point? High or low speed? High or low altitude? All together or scattered?
Psychie Psychie

Carefully and in the teams of two we had earlier, 50 meters apart and always within sight of one another. Low speed (the lower the speed, the less the SAMAS units are heard), low altitude (under radar), and in three teams with Ridge in the center team. Eyes and ears open (physically and electronically if you take my meaning. =) ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back