• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Coalition Wars - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Psychie Psychie
The Burster does a few quick mental calculations, and decides that the arrival of the SAMAS squad is more than they can handle and he begins to pull back away from the ambush site. As he slides back, he hurls a fireball that explodes just short of the men that are pinned down, but it does serve to keep their heads down.

The Juicer runs over to Cyber Knight 1 and scoops him up, moving away from the fight with speed that only the amped up warrior can achieve.

I take it the hatchling dragon is still charging at Steel Rain?

Psychie Psychie Heya! I am about flattened from hours of (fun!) writing and (cool!) editing posts in Robotech: Broadsword. Posting here as Ridge is one of my next priorities. Hopefully within the next 24 hours?

Edit: My getting into Ridge's head isn't always easy as he and I are very different people. This is about as close to a Selfish or Evil alignment as I have played in years. While Ridge is definitely a good guy, his current state makes him a little difficult for me to dive into (in part because I'm just plain beat and I want to do any post I give anywhere justice).

On a side note, if things work the way I'm thinking, Ridge won't be like this forever. There's a little seed inside of his mind and I'd like to see if it grows and where it'll take my favorite cyborg and me. Thanks for the opportunity to play a guy like this. It's challenging and fun. =)

Last edited:
Vaneheart Vaneheart Vane, I've just started No True Glory and like the last West book I read, this one does not disappoint. West gets straight to the point, cuts no corners, and delivers easy-to-follow goods straight to your face. That's my kind of writer. =)

Just a heads up, I am going to be out of town for my girlfriend's birthday until Monday. We're visiting the coast, and the aquarium and stuff while staying at an Air BnB. She really likes otters. :-)

Otters are cute, so I can relate. Enjoy your trip, and if the fight lasts long enough to get back to you, we can hold until you get back.

Made minor edits (improvements, I hope?) to Ridge's dialogue just now. What is there now sounds "truer" to him. =)

Glad you had a fun time, Vane! I hope you both took pictures to remember it by. =)

Psychie Psychie Not sure if I'm eligible, being on the ground and all - but if I am, would you roll for me, please? No bonuses.

Hope you guys are using that infrared or thermograph Ridge suggested since it's the only heat signature up there. =)

Hooray! Friendly Tip: Label your boxes with the room they're supposed to go in for easy place-location and grats, Rykon! I hope you and yours love your new home, man! =)

Thanks! So far so good. It's just me and I don't have much to take with me, so it's less moving back and forth and more shopping for new things. Well, new to me at least.

Silanon Silanon
When Winters kicks on her IR gear, she spots many small animals in the area, all making a beeline out of there to get away from the SAMAS suits that have set down there. But it doesn't take long for your display to light up with the bright heat glow off of what looks to be a small bird being much hotter than it should be. You are 50 feet away from this particular bird, and now have it on a direct line of sight. What do you wish to do about it?
Psychie Psychie Heya! I want to be certain I understand the situation. Ridge ordered Winters, King, and Hatch down to join the Recon squad. Winters has spotted (what appears to be) the dragon in bird-form only 50 feet away from our squads?

If this is true, that dragon can be in melee range in a heartbeat!

Psychie Psychie Heya! I want to be certain I understand the situation. Ridge ordered Winters, King, and Hatch down to join the Recon squad. Winters has spotted (what appears to be) the dragon in bird-form only 50 feet away from our squads?

If this is true, that dragon can be in melee range in a heartbeat!
You are correct. Winters is a short distance from the tipped over transport with the five members of the Recon squad, but at the moment, the heat signature is only fifty feet from her.

Sounds like that we are going to be mounting that dragon head on the Gloria after all!

While I am looking forward to that, another side of me is shouting that this all highly depends on Winters's action and if she and the dragon have to roll Initiative (he might not realize he's been spotted yet). Wounded or not, even a hatchling dragon is not to be underestimated - especially so close to melee range! =)

You should also consider that the dragon has already taken quite a beating. Unless it is feeling particularly suicidal, it will most likely not attack unless it is shot at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back