• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Coalition Wars - IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
While not physically tired, the operation to fit the cybernetic piece onto the wounded man's stump is mentally draining. The operation was a success, but the man will still require a lot of physical therapy in order to fully acclimate himself to the arm, but at least he can scratch his butt with both hands again.

While Ridge is relaxing from the challenge of attaching the cyber arm, he is able to hear the LT talking with your VIP passenger, Capt. Ramsey, and she doesn't sound happy. The two are on the upper deck of the APC in the driver's compartment, trying to have a quiet conversation, but Lt. Summer is getting heated. If you wish to try and listen in, please indicate and I'll give you a Perception roll.

Outside the Gloria, the SAMAS suits are fully rearmed from the recent fight with the Xiticix, and sadly, there are no other survivors found from the fight with the bugs.

Purr Purr

Lt. Summer's raised voice can be heard easier than Capt. Ramsey, but as Ridge listens carefully, you can hear the following snippet of conversation:

Capt. Ramsey: "I don't recall giving you any vote in this, Lieutenant. This is what we came out here for, and you have my orders."
Lt. Summer: "You can order the Moon to turn into a giant fried egg sandwich, but it doesn't mean that it will happen! These are my men you are ordering off to their deaths!"
Ramsey: "The last time I checked, these were the Coalition States' men, not yours. You will carry out your orders, or I will remove you from your command!"
Summer: "Take a look outside! The whole of the company has been wiped out by these bugs, and there are probably thousands more in their hive, just waiting to kill us, too! What you are ordering is not possible to be done with the force that we currently have. We need more troops to have any kind of a chance at all, and I won't throw the lives of these soldiers away."
Ramsey: "You are getting dangerously close to insubordination, Lieutenant. I strongly suggest you get your attitude in check before you go too far down that path."
Summer: "No, I think not. Wait. What are you doing with your sidearm? You don't seriously expect me to believe that you are planning on shooting me, do you?"
Ramsey: "I really don't care what you believe. This is your last chance before I remove you from command and run this mission myself."

The moment he hears a familiar voice, the first thing Ridge does is record everything using any and all means provided by his cybernetic systems and those of the Wild Weasel.

Secondly, Ridge uses his Wild Weasel's advanced hardware to jam the captain's communications.

Then Ridge sums up the tactical situation as best he can. If he needs to take off his helmet and use his motion detector, he uses that. If he is in a position where he can insteaf peek and see where the two of them are, he does that - whatever approach is stealthiest and provides him of the element of surprise.

Psychie Psychie Is it feasible for Ridge to ambush the captain? Are there any witnesses besides Lt. Summer? How is the captain dressed? Does he indeed have a firearm drawn on the lieutenant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back