• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clue - The Roleplay || (The Night It Snowed)

Satanic Nightjar

reach for the stars and don't settle for the moon
forcluerp.jpg
(I do not own this image)
  • Most of you are probably familiar with the popular movie and board game, Clue. In this game, several characters/players are invited to a mansion, but the night after they arrive, their host is violently murdered in the house. A snowstorm has prevented anyone from entering, so the murderer is undoubtedly still one of the guests, still within the house, which gives a very specific list of suspects. Unfortunately, the same snowstorm prevents the police from arriving or any of the guests from escaping with their lives. The people in the mansion are forced to track down the murderer themselves, lest they too meet a violent end.

If you have any other questions regarding the original story, drop a reply or shoot me a DM to ask, I'd love to clear anything up!

Ravenpaw Ravenpaw lvcid lvcid MePersonally MePersonally Oumscar Oumscar s e v e n s e v e n

Though the roleplay will not begin until we gain a few more players, I've decided to open up the CS and OOC for you all to get an early start. You can start working on your characters if you'd like! (:

bump~
going to allow a few more applications cause most times at least one person drops out,
and this will be fun with a large group

Really sorry going to have to dip out! Laptop is broken and it'll be nigh on impossible for me to do responses on a phone.

Omigosh. would absolutely love a spot on this too if applications are still open 😭 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back