• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Club Gehenna (Characters)

Myling

A succesful failure

• intro

???

???

overview.

T
    he year is 2034. The supernatural beings has worked their best to be seen as equal to humans. Prejudice against all supernatural, supernatural hate crimes and places being divided into "for humans" and "for supernaturals" is still not completely in history. Views are getting better and supernatural beings have gained more freedom and rights.

Still places like club Gehenna are needed. Places that offer sanctuary to supernatural beings at these unsure times. A big law that gives the straight to supernaturals live independently without needing to report their every action to humans, was just being accepted.

Club Gehenna was originally founded in 2021. At first it was just your regular night club. Filled with loud music and drunk people dancing out of tune. Joy, drama, chatter and noises of heels clapping against the dance floors. But later on when the owner changed, it became a sanctuary for supernaturals.

It still works as a night club but the owner lets his subordinates to live there. The club consists of hotel the staff resides and a a night club that is open for everyone. Club Gehenna is most importantly a place ran by supernaturals for supernaturals to enjoy, but it welcomes humans as well.

Whether you are member of staff or an customer, club Gehenna is supposed to be a fun place for everyone. Just don't have too much fun.

intro

roles

rules

Club Gehenna

have fun but not too much
fun

genre

drama, romance, slice of life, supernatural

status

accepting

gms

Myling Myling possibly someone else too

spots open

unlimited

discord

All ooc will happen in discord

♡coded by uxie♡

impundulu
;; iwazi

Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
FULL NAMEiwazi
NICKNAME(S) ⎯ his name is pretty short already, but if people can’t wrap their tongue around it he simply he’s fine with lou.
AGE ⎯ ancient. he’s been around for a very long time and doesn’t see the point in counting anymore.
GENDER ⎯ male
SEXUALITY ⎯ heteroflexible
PLACE OF BIRTH ⎯ kwazulu-natal
ETHNICITY ⎯ zulu

HEIGHT ⎯ 6’2”
WEIGHT ⎯ 192 lbs
HAIR ⎯
his hair is always neatly cut with a fresh line to match. lwazi keeps his hair wavy and moisturized, thus it has a shiny, almost wet look to it.​
EYES ⎯
there’s a rumor in the nkosi family that iwazi’s eye is an indicator of his true nature. his left eye is warm brown while the right one is bright blue, like the color of a lightning bolt.​
SKIN ⎯
despite the similarities that he has with a vampire, iwazi’s skin is that of someone who likes to bask in the sun. his skin is a vibrant dark brown.​
NOTABLE FEATURES ⎯
his human form is pretty spot on, even with his mismatched eyes. Towever, there are a few indicators of his supernatural status, his clawed hands for one and his teeth that are sharper than normal.​
WARDROBE ⎯
when at work he wears a simple suit, paired with jewelry that isn’t too flashy. outside of work his style is more casual.​

INTERVIEW ⎯
why does he go to club gehenna?
iwazi worked as a bouncer/security guard for club gehenna. he’s been working there for about five years now.​
what club gehenna means to him?
even before supernaturals had yet to officially reveal themselves to the world, iwazi held a fearsome reputation and was free to do as he pleased for the most part. that was stripped away when they were revealed. the club reminds him of the feeling of freedom that not many supernaturals got to experience.​
his opinion on the staff?
his opinion varies, there are coworkers that he can do without and others that he enjoys talking to. his favorite is his priestess of course.​
his opinion on the customers?
since his job often deals with throwing people out, iwazi mostly interacts with the troublesome types, he isn’t fond of them.​
his favorite thing to do in the club?
he rarely has time to just sit down and enjoy the club but he does enjoy listening to the live acts, it’s something that he can do while working.​
best thing about the club?
the club itself is great in his opinion, a place for supernaturals to let their hair down and enjoy themselves.​
worst part of the club?
when people, namely humans or bigots, come in and try to stir shit up. he has little patience for it.​

coded by reveriee.

536794cba37503de9bf98e3bf14bba4c.jpg

22be6787ba2c4b0f0e0160a163770f9f.jpg
Snake%20Photo.jpg
Reptile-Eye-in-focus.jpg
Name:
Anastasia
Race:
Gorgon
Height
Disguised 5ft9in
Actual 6ft5in
Weight
90kg
Interview
Why you go to club Gehenna?
To sing, drink, have fun and earn a pay cheque while doing so. Who wouldn't want a job like that?
How long have you been going there?
How long? My, my... Hard to say. Living as long as I do, never you mind how long a lady does not say, days just merge into one and you barely notice. I suppose a couple of years.
What club Gehenna means to you?
Gorgons are not popular even among supernatural. The fact you can actually turn people into stone by simply letting your glasses fall puts people off you. Oh and I wasnt aware of magic that make even look this good, imagine how much I scare the humans if I was out there. So needless to say, i lived a very isolated life. Gehenna gave me a chance to be among others and allowed me to have other talents apart from stoning people. That sort of things means a lot.
Your opinion on the staff?
Some are nice, some are assholes, what more is there to say?
Your opinion on the customers?
Most look at me funny, i am a gorgon after all and no magic seemed to be able to cover up the eyes and my snakes, curse of my species along with the looks and sight, so are a bit weary of me. However, most let me be after they watch my show. Some comment and slur, but I and security usually deal with them well enough.
Your favourite thing to do in the club?
Sing and drink, what else?
Best thing about the club?
Socializing and drinks. I feel like i sound like a broken record here.
Worst part of the club?
Humans shit stiring and sometimes staff here get into your business a little too much. I appreciate socializing, but there are some limits.

Last edited:

nkosi
;; mqele

Ethereal, almost ghostly .
FULL NAMEmqele nkosi
NICKNAME(S) ⎯ none. the terms of endearments that she does have are in her own language. she also enjoys watching people struggle to pronounce her name.
AGE ⎯ 23 years old
GENDER ⎯ female
SEXUALITY ⎯ bisexual
PLACE OF BIRTH ⎯ brooklyn, new york
ETHNICITY ⎯ zulu | american

HEIGHT ⎯ 5’10”
WEIGHT ⎯ 121 lbs
HAIR ⎯
when wearing her hair out, mqele sports a short and tightly curled afro. the texture is called 4c and known for not having defined curls. mqele often wears protective styles like wigs and breads.​
EYES ⎯
black, though not soulless or lifeless. her eyes are like two shiny, onyx stones. they seem to gleam with hidden knowledge and mischief.​
SKIN ⎯
mqele has been blessed with smooth, dark skin. a combination of good genes and magic has left her skin blemish free and dewy.​
NOTABLE FEATURES ⎯
rather than a physical feature, others tend to notice mqele’s aura. they way that she carries herself, with such confidence and poise, often draws attention to her.​
WARDROBE ⎯
outside of work her sense of fashion can be described as grunge or modern gothic. she’s a fan of black or deep colors.​

INTERVIEW ⎯
why does she go to club gehenna?
she works at the club as a bartender and has been there for 3 years.​
what club gehenna means to her?
she isn’t all that sentimental about the club, maybe because she can pass as a normal human during the day. it’s just a job to her basically.​
her opinion on the staff?
mqele tries to keep her interactions with other staff at a minimum, though there are some that she doesn’t mind interacting yet. she does have her favorite despite saying otherwise.​
her opinion on the customers?
pretty neutral honestly, she favors the big tippers of course.​
her favorite thing to do in the club?
she actually likes serving drinks. besides that she enjoys watching the live entertainment.​
best thing about the club?
the money and tippers most definitely.​
worst part of the club?
when people sit at the bar, yet they don’t order anything.​

coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back