Clover Hills

Aayame was angered by this wild adolescent excuse for a wolf. They were more than likely the same age but this wolf sucked at communication in general. Though leaps and bounds better than her since all she could do was speak to her brother in this form. This other wolf looked utterly useless. It would be a shame to bring her home- but. Aayame wasn’t like this. If the wolf opposing her was going to adjust she needed to know the small piece of land the wolfgirl called home was her territory and therefore her rules. Aayame would shed blood to make it so. She flicked her tail and stood straight pricking her ears tall. She may be thin, may be small but she would fight to the end if this wolf let it come to that. Even if the wolf did win she wouldn’t go down while on her back belly up. At least not willingly. So

She sat and tired her head licking the blonde. She liked the taste of her skin. It was rephrasing but cold. Rising she turned and began to skulk back into the forest where she marked her path home. Stopping every few feet to tentivly look back making sure they were going to follow.

Cosmos Cosmos RI.a RI.a

Veridius Wensylve
Tags: T terrajedi

"Going to Asia? Oh, man. That's a place I'd love to check out too. You'd make an amazing doctor. To both humans and werewolves," Veridius said. Then changed his tone after listening to Zero bring up his pack.
"Phantasm... I've heard of them... Though I've never ran into one of them... Interesting... How is it different? ...I'm asking because... maybe I'll think about joining a pack for the winter. And her... Well, I don't know if she will..."
He looked at Synanthia before continuing to speak to Zero.
I know I mentioned it... but I don't think she gave me a definite answer.
Well... I mean I guess it's not my business...

"See... I was part of Kagore. And I'm sure you get why I left..." He said. "Things were only going downhill over there."
He was careful not to reveal anything about Synanthia, still unknowing what her plan was. Though, he was still intent on the concept that being part of a pack would keep the four of them safer than roaming alone. But he also knew... that he couldn't decide for Synanthia.

(I'm pretty excited about Veri joining Phantasm!)

Zero was quiet as he listened to Veridius who would loook at Synathania, the female saying nothing. “Everyone starts as omega unless they are pups or elders...least I think as we have no elders. We are a nomadic pack, the alpha moves us weekly and omegas can only breed omegas. Pups begging training in hunting and fighting at eight years old. That is just some of how Matthew’s pack is different.”

“I am not sure which pack we will be joining,” spoke Synthania. “But yes, Bella was a terrible leader and Styx was no better.”

Zero nodded. He heard stuff from the alpha on that pack. “Usually the only way you can enter is being bitten by the alpha himself or know him in some way. Sometimes he’ll allow those his cubs bite into the pack like the gamma’s sister who he is interested in, the alpha I mean.”

As the wolves sat within the cave, the hours would pass and soon the storm abated until it died down. With the passing of the hours, night fell over the land, the clouds still overcast and hiding the moon and stars from sight. Zero rose to his paws and moved out into the open, stretching his limbs as he made his way into the open air, breath misting before him as he inhaled and exhaled. “It seems the storm has passed and night fallen,” he called back into the den from over his shoulder. “I should get back...the alpha may possibly need me there for something or other and I am the only medic in Phantasm.” As he spoke he turned and headed back into the cave to retrieve his bag.

Synthania was surprised that night had fallen. Then again the storm had gone in for a while and the pups were now fast asleep behind her and Veridius. She gave him a questioning look. Should they head into Kagore or remain here through the night and continue in the morning? “Thank you,” she spoke to the white wolf who bowed his head in response. Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Nikolaus

In the time that Miley was on the phone with whoever about getting a new house, the two wolves of the former Kagore pack has kept the fire going, possibly out of fear of the pair of wolves who had come and turned their lives upside down. Though Niko was unsure if he would remain in the pack and what position he would take. Possibly alpha if he and Miley became mates. It would make the most sense. Would that make him enemies with his alpha’s pack and alpha himself though?

Getting to his feet as he heard a commotion that soon died down, he went to look at the window. It seemed might had finally come upon the northern hemisphere. At least the storm had run its course so no longer did they have to listen to howling winds and blowing snow in one’s face. He wasn’t about to leave he woman here with these wolves so he instead remained at the window, silently staring out into the night. Hopefully his kids had been fed and were not giving Jasper and Ice any trouble. Mentioned Comet Comet

Angelica & Triplets
Angelica coughed as the night brought cooler temperatures. She was grateful the storm had stopped though it had likely run its course for now. Time would tell if it began again. The woman shoved her hands into her coat sleeves and pushed herself in through the dark forest, once again her footsteps becoming somewhat slow as the cold are away at her, despite the warm coat and the layers of clothing. Mentally checking on her children, she found they appeared to be asleep which as good. Hopefully they would sleep through the rest of the night..it might take her that long to get home. Though she wasn’t certain how long Hekate would remain asleep as the child seemed to need being held to calm her.

Angelica pushed on though. She had to get home, before Two Souls came back and tried to kill her pups. Odd how sometimes she thought in wolf terms. Eventually she spotted the lights of the house before her. A sigh of relief escaped her as she stumbled out of the forest and towards the house across the front yard, soon pushing open the door of the house and entering. Shutting it behind her, she headed upstairs and found two of three infants asleep...Phyllis appeared awake. The woman picked up the infants one by one, Phyllis staring up at her and began removing the layers of clothing they were each in, setting the clothing aside.

Of course moving the infants woke them and the woman exhaled to herself as she spent the next hour getting them fed and trying to get them back to sleep which thankfully didn’t take long once they had their mother back and had been paid attention to as well as their needs met.

Last edited:
Ellie gave a small smile watching Erza sip her tea pleased she'd been able to be useful in the situation, she hadn't felt like she'd actually helped someone for so long, despite being a healer that was after all so the thoughts made her slightly anxious when it came to rushing back into the job so abruptly. As the other continued to talk she watched nervously from the corner of her eyes the discomfort shown, letting her own cup of just milk sit gently in the small plate sitting in her other hands, eyes widening a little in shock as things quickly escalated and putting the cup down watching the other rush out form the door she gave Ross a quick glance before suddenly standing and shifting, clothes falling behind the small wolf's form as it rushed out after, deep blueish purple eyes staring determined as she ran after the other through the snow, panting hot breaths of fog within the cold flakes still falling around them, feet padding and sinking ever so slightly into the layer below as her bulging midsection heaved and threatened to throw her off balance at any given moment.

Her nose fell to the ground desperately sniffing at the trellises for a scent beneath the frozen scenery, eventually she simply decided to keep on running and with a head tilt let out an albeit rather quiet sounding howl into the forrest in hopes of slowing the other to a pass where the pregnant female could catch up. That look in her eyes- something about it made her just want to help, she didn't think anyone deserved to be alone in this cold.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

"Medic!!" someone cried out as the world whisked past him the air becoming a thick sandstorm until the water he stood on was replaced with craggy rock and sand. "Altman get over here!"
Tobias was back there...He rushed without a second thought as bullets whizzed and cracked around him clambering down beside a few others behind cover within a poorly dug ditch against the side of the road where they had just been hit by an IED and were now receiving small arms fire.
Adjusting his weapon Tobias looked through the optic and began returning suppressive fire to keep the enemies heads down.
"Sergeant Watkins is down!, I got him a tourniquet but he needs medevac!"
The soldier yelled as he returned fire as another squad began to utilize a flanking maneuver.
"Goddammit where is that fucker...Medic!!"
His captain called again as he assisted returning fire while trying to stuff combat gauze into his leg which had been torn to shreds by shrapnel.
"Altman...Help me"
"Roger" the corporal acknowledged as he let one hand free bringing his rifle deeper into his shoulder to maintain its present angle and did his best to stuff the clotting designed bandages into his officers wound as the man groaned in pain exasperating the pain with sharp exhales and breaths.
"Rpg!!"
Someone called and everyone ducked as the rocket soared over hitting the decimated remnants of the MRAPs husk as his ears rang and vision began to blur he looked over soon everything went silent besides the piercing whine of his blown ear drums until the officer spoke.
"You...Let Go"
Tobias yelled out as he awoke now in his old apartment the one he had previously lived in his hand gripping his chest.
Looking around his eyes quickly rested on the female underneath the covers beside him. He calmed his breath as he laid a hand on her shoulder as she groaned tiredly in response.
"Angelica...i had the craziest .."
Suddenly she turned over her face stained in crimson as her hair floated up as if she was suspended in water as he reached for her the image of her descended as she fell away until a forest replaced the room as he was running his hand intertwined with another.
"We have to run!" he called back holding her tightly not wanting to let go...
He was halted in his tracks by the other person stopping like a huge weight had replaced her frame.
Tobias turned back his azure gaze staring terrified back to Hannah as she stared almost in understanding as the hunters came closer their guns aimed at them both.
"Its..alright..."
"No don't say it!!!"
He screamed as he tried to pull her once more. She didnt budge instead embracing him as she brought his head to her chest and he fell to his knees.
"Its...alright...just...let me go"
Gunshots resounded and his eyes once again met a blinding light as the scent of salty air and a brisk wind met his face. Shading his eyes with his hand Angelica stood at the cliffs edge along with three children who looked to be about five years of age. Her summer dress seemed to dance in the breeze as she looked back to him a smile on her face as she called out his name. Tobias ran down the path towards them but as he got closer she turned away and grabbed the childrens hands as they all did the same with one another before together they jumped into the crashing waves and rock below.
The male slid narrowly catching Phyllis but missing by his fingers tips as he cried out in agony slamming a fist against the grass and burying his face into the earth as tears streamed down his cheeks.
The sound of waves and wind ceased and the broken wolf was once more back within the calm water landscape as he shuddered from the reliving of his twisted memories and fantasies.
"She will only hurt you more...we only want what is best for you Tobias..."
The wolves responded in unison as their words reached his mind he stopped and became silent his hands clenching into fists.
"Which one wins Tobias...Two wolves within a man's heart, always fighting..which one wins..."
Suddenly Williams words came to mind, the words he first used to answer the inner beings when he had decided to choose Angelica and they first made love...
"Whichever one.....I feed the most.."
He retaliated angrily as his body began to burn brilliantly blue the azure flames matching his eyes as he was enveloped in the fire and soon so was the entire expanse of his inner plane as his soul figuratively burned away....

The wolf laid still for a long time its breathing shallow and choking from the wound to its neck as the snow melted from the warm blood that drained from it. Fur matted together and only the slight rise and fall of the beasts chest showed it still lived...clinging to life...doing its best not to let go...
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited:
Oracle/Angelica
Topaz eyes shimmered in the darkness, the wolf watching as night fell upon the land and searching for the scent of loner it had caught before. If the wolf was still out there then it had hidden itself against the storm, the storm which had stopped with the fall of darkness or perhaps it had stopped earlier for all the small being felt was cold through its pelt. Swinging her head back to look at the downed male, Oracle's ears flicked forward as she watched the wolf's lifeblood pour out of the wound and stain the forest floor and snow covering it crimson. Shallow breaths of the beast as it struggled to cling to life were evident, even in darkness yet the female was wary. It could be a trick...that misconception was cleared when the wolf opened their eyes and there was no longer the dual-color of the two inner souls but of the blue shade of the human soul within. "..." Oracle's tail lowered as she saw the wolf come back to itself and padded forward, lowering her head to stare into the wolf's eyes, the wolf giving an audible and tired sigh. "Tobias, you're...don't give up." The wolf had no way of shifting back and no way of helping the male like this. It seemed that Oracle would need to retrieve Angelica but if the wolf left then the male could possibly bleed to death. "We will be back." With those words the wolf let her body fade from the male's view...

Appearing within Angelica, who still seemed oblivious to the inner being's absence, topaz took the place of green. Taking control of their body, Oracle's form consciously shifted into their half form. "Wolf?" came the woman's confused question. Oracle pushed the human back and walked out of the room, mentally forcing the inner wolves of the children to submit and behave as they sensed the arrival of their mother's other half. Heading towards the bathroom, Oracle searched through it, grabbing peroxide and rubbing alcohol, gauze and bandages, needle and thread. Having retrieve a thermos that happened to be in the bathroom for some reason, Oracle filled with water. The wolf stuffed as much as it could within its pockets before heading back to the bedroom. Opening the window, the wolf clambered out of it and then dropped to the earth below before setting off at a run back towards where Tobias had been left.

The inner being that was in control ignored the other soul's attempts to get any information concerning where they were going and where Tobias was. It wasn't long after the wolf had faded from Tobias's sight that the females were back, slowing down so as not to miss or trip over the male in the dark, the scent of blood still evident within the air around him. Emptying their pockets, Oracle dropped them on the ground, not even having bothered to retrieve its coat. "Tobias is injured."

"What? Did he get attacked?!"

"You could say that."

"By what?"

"Myself." The wolf was not expecting to be forcefully shoved out of the way as the wolf was replaced by the human, yelping as Angelica punched Oracle in her head with as much strength as the human could muster into the swing and then the nose before dropping to her knees in front of the male. The wolf yelped and rubbed at her nose with a paw as Angelica surveyed the blood stained snow underneath the other's throat.

"Maybe I should have had Bella kill you wolf," she snapped in irritation at the inner soul within her head as she kept her gaze on the male, leaning close to examine his eyes when Oracle again interrupted her as she began threading a needle and tying it off, using her claw to cut through the thread.

"Unlike you I got him back from himself," Oracle growled.

"At the high possiblity of losing his life. I swear I'll get you killed and then kill the people responsible for this!" the woman shouted in frustration and anger. Ignoring any possible further communication from the wolf who she was highly upset with, both for possibly leading the male to a slow death and admitabley for the fact that Oracle was right about her not being able to get the male back, she thought on what to do before deciding the best course of action was attempting to heal Tobias before he lost any more blood. Moving around to the wolf's side, she pushed against him until she got him on his side where she could examine his neck better, eyes momentarily growing dark at the thought that Oracle had injured Tobias. She didn't even stop to think how that was possible

Angelica cut into the roll of sterile gauze and pressed some onto the wound to stop the bleeding, watching as the blood trickled through. Tsking to herself, she grabbed a second gauze pad and pressed that over the first one and holding it there for five minutes before lifting it slowly from the injury, the woman lifted Tobias's head, placing her arm underneath his lower jaw to hold it up before grabbing the bottle of peroxide and opening it, then pouring the chemical onto the wound to disinfect it, following it by opening and pouring the rubbing alcohol on as well. The woman was well aware how the peroxide stung, though had only had it used once on herself. Still it would do no good to dwell on things right now with Tobias's life hanging in the balance. Capping both bottles one handed and spilling half the contents in the process beside her, the woman's eyes twitched in annoyance at the occurrence.

Next she would use the water to wash around the wound to clean it. Studying the injury and mentally cursing Oracle with every name she could come up with, she began stitching up the wound with the thread and needle. Her stitching was by no means neat or small...she had struggled with that and didn't have fine motor skills, but the stitches would hold. Pulling the needle through one last time, Angelica then packed all the sterile gauze onto the wound and then began wrapping the bandages, which she wet with water, around everything to hold the stitches and gauze in place.

She wanted to move Tobias...they certainly couldn't stay outside in the cold weather...but she didn't know if he could even move. The woman turned her gaze from the bandaged male and looked around her at the dark forest. Setting the needle on a piece of gauze, Angelica considered her options. Freeze to death...shift and try to carry Tobias back to the house in the dark and to the infirmary-where they had no blasted healer because werewolves sucked...or...was there even enough snow for that? No...this wasn't the arctic but there might be another way...

Tapping her claws against her leg, the woman abruptly stood and shifted until Oracle stood there once again. Sniffing the air, the wolf's nose twitched as she glanced back at Tobias before padding away from him and beginning to dig into the earth, claws scraping against the frozen ground at an angle, moving straight down and then as the wolf disappeared into the frozen earth digging a slope to try to hollow out some form of chamber deeper than the sloping tunnel she was working on. Angelica didn't stop to see how Tobias was fairing, all the female could do was hope it got this done in a timely manner and that he didn't bleed to death with the woman's work at cleaning and dressing the wound. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Jasper/Matthew

A sigh of relief escaped him at seeing Aria okay. Axel did not reply and he realized then the alpha’s son was in his wolf form. “Everythihg seems fine. Except for the kid who looks like Ice,” he said. As she spoke of the other wolf floating in the air he frowned in concern. “I don’t know. Maybe you’ve unlocked a power?” He shook his head. “Who are you?”

Matthew’s eyes opened as he heard snarling and fighting. The alpha looked towards his niece but she remained sleeping though as he looked closer he could see her eyes open. Rumbling to himself, he shouted for Ice to watch the pups and rose to his feet before moving towards the front of the home. His eyes were shining with annoying-anger. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA AND ROGER

Aria felt her gaze follow across the scenery, a wolf that looked like Ice seemed to be injured if not dead on the floor. Her stomach twisted into a thick knot as she thought back the bile burning her throat. “Does he need help or?...” She rasped, though purple bruising was beginning to form around her throat in a sickeningly straight line. It tattooed her tanned skin with what seemed to be, although not, permanence. Resting her head on Jasper’s shoulder, she diverted her attention away from the other wolves, comforted by his presence due to their natural bond. At the mention of a power, though, she managed to render up a scoff, rolling her eyes but the male wolf would not be able to witness it. “Jasper, powers?....That’s not real. I’m not stupid,” she mumbled softly, taking care not to bring further damage to her already sandpapered throat. As Aria switched her gaze, she saw Matthew rocking up in the corner of her eye, trying her best to hide her bruising as she leaned against Jasper. She assumed Matthew wouldn’t mind the closeness of the two given Jasper was homosexual and Aria had her eyes on Matthew. The chill in his eyes made her shiver, diverting her gaze once again, but this time to the trees in the distance, wincing at her own glowing eyes, drastically different to normal though fading from when her powers occurred.
“Matt- it’s cool, I can sort this...calm down,” Aria walked over to him briskly, putting her hands on either of his shoulders and looking him in the eyes in the hopes of trying to soothe him, even if only slightly.

But, behind her, Roger grumbled, dizzily getting to his feet and clinging to the tree in desperation. “That stupid witch bitch!” He shouted, bruising evident across his chest and through his torn clothing. “What kind of a fucking place tricks you with beauty to then slam you around? What the fuck is going on?!” Aria looked puzzled, resisting the urge to nestle her head in Matthew’s shoulder. She was just as confused as Roger was, and felt awful although she knew she had protected her pack. But now, now she felt immensely cold. Her body began to become victim to the cold, maybe even drastically so and she began shivering, eyes helplessly looking over to Jasper, the green tinge now fading in much more powerfully.

Jasper/Matthew
"The alpha did something to us when he was fighting that loner wolf of Angelica's he hates," said Jasper. "I don't know what it was but we were in a fucking jungle," he said. If that wasn’t a power than he did not know what was. He looked over at the adolescent wolf on the ground. “I don’t think so though I do not know who the wolf is standing over him. The bulky one seems dead.”

Footsteps would soon reach their ears, the alpha doom appearing and looking none too pleased with. He folded his arms across his chest, glancing at Jasper and Aria but said nothing. His eyes then went to the wolf who lay dead at his son’s feet and then at a loner standing over an injured wolf. “Good job Axel,” he said before moving forward and stepping up to Aria and Jasper. The beta shifted nervously on his feet as Matthew took in the purple line across Aria’s skin and the green bruising as well. “What the fuck happened Jasper?!”

Jasper closed his eyes as the alpha shouted at him and moved away from Aria, the beta yelping as Matthew’s hand shot out and grasped the male by his throat, grip tightening. “Loners...came...don’t know. Alpha...your son and....” He struggled as his air supply was cut off before being thrown to the side like a rag doll as Matthew’s eyes turned towards the wolf by the tree. At the feet of the other loner, Birch whines in pain...only to meet fierce amber eyes that seemed to glow as Matthew turned his gaze on the other, Aria coming over and telling him to calm down.

Sadly, Matthew had caught the tail end of the conversation towards Aria and his eyes narrowed. “Who are you and what idiot food proceeds to come into my territory?!” This was directed at Roger as Jasper scrambled to his feet and looked uncertainly at Aria. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
ARIA AND ROGER

Aria listened to Jasper carefully, eyes narrowing at his words as she thought silently to herself. Powers...if they existed it would make sense, especially after what had happened earlier. Blood buzzed in her ears, blocking sound with waves of nausea and shock. “Perhaps we should help them,” she questioned before her mind could truly comprehend her words. “It seems they’re interested in joining. Do you think Matt would allow them to?”

When Aria switched her glance to Matt, he seemed to almost look through her which striked instant anger within the pits of her stomach. His words were faced straight to Axel in thanks which, in all honesty, he deserved after fighting the rogue wolves. Her eyes were ablaze though, seeing the way he had glared at the two until she felt his gaze upon her again, staring at her throat for some unknown reason to her. Aria reluctantly lifted a hand to her throat, cocking an eyebrow in confusion towards both Matthew and Jasper. When her fingers touched the skin, it almost felt as if the skin fizzled and she flinched, clenching her jaw tightly. His shouting worsened the thumping in her head, and she worriedly glanced back to Jasper. But, when Matthew decided to strangle the beta, Aria growled lowly in her throat, gripping his hand tightly and attempting to pull his hands away. “Jasper helped me.” She snapped, pushing him away. “Stop punishing those who try to help you,” Her eyes were fierce as she stabbed him with her gaze, before her eyes flickered back to Roger as he laughed in response to her actions.

Oh darling,” He spoke confidently through his grin. “You’ll learn not to mess with those above you,” Aria felt her cheeks burn as she began to walk forwards towards the wolf who smirked. Her fists clenched and unclenched, jaw tight as she leaned forwards and punched him straight in the cheek, her knuckles splitting and his skin above the cheek bone splitting. ”Watch your fucking mouth,” She grimaced, looking at him before he gripped the top of her shirt, pulling her to his chest. Aria pressed her hands against his chest, pushing away. Her attempts at escaping his grasp heightened as he traced a finger affectionately down her cheekbone. “Maybe you should watch yours,” he remarked, pressing her cheeks forward so that her lips scrunched before leaning downwards, dangerously close to her lips that still held Matthew’s scent. The man squealed as she lifted a foot upwards and kicked him in the crotch, allowing her to step backwards and out of the way. “I am Roger,” He wheezed. “Me and my people- a few of us from broken packs, some loners are on our way looking for Matthew Hendrix and, my, we have found him.”

“We want to join your pack. You’re an admirable leader,”

Matthew/Jasper

Jasper would shrug in response to the question from the woman whose life he had affected and was tied to three of the original four members of the alpha's pack. "I don't know," he would say before everything else happened. When Aria tried to intercede with him being strangled by the alpha before he was tossed away, the black haired male didn't seem all that impressed by that either.

Matthew was still staring at Roger as the other spoke, this interloper really getting on the man's nerves. He made no move to stop Aria as she made her way across to the male who told Aria to mind her place as well as ignoring Jasper's warning growl in the wolf's direction. Jasper would have laughed if he could have, unfortunately for him his throat hurt. "You would do well not to talk badly about my mate," Matthew growled in response to Aria being spoken down to. When Roger made to kiss Aria, pulling her to his chest until she had kicked him to get away, the alpha lost it and stormed over to the pair, grabbing Roger by his throat and slamming him bodily into the tree behind him before clocking the wolf square in his nose.

It wasn't enough to kill the wolf, no the loner spoke about some loners and friends from broken packs coming to join and looking for him. The alpha's eyes flashed in anger and he glared at Roger. "Why should I allow a bunch of loners into my territory during soon to be breeding season and scant resources. How exactly would you know of me and where to find me and my pack that I've kept under wraps for many moons?" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA AND ROGER

The young woman was glad to find that no one was going to stop her as she flew forwards, anger fuelling her like a rocket. This man wasn’t just intruding but confidence exuded from him in a sickening abundance and he seemed to be trying desperately to belittle the shorter woman in front of her potential mate and pack members. It was not a good decision for him to make so quickly and without thought, especially since Matthew seemed rather agitated anyhow. She only turned upon hearing Jasper’s growls, defensive they seemed, and looked over at him reassuringly. After Matthew had avoided her gaze earlier, she didn’t bother to comfort him with her eyes too. Instead, she continued to sharply walk until her fist had met his face without her realising. When she drew back, blood dripped from her knuckle like a faucet that hadn’t quite been turned off properly. It stained the snow, making it impure and gross to look at. But, for some reason, the feeling was comforting. Being called Matt’s Mate made her whole body freeze for a moment, her stomach sinking in mere shock as she turned her head ever so slightly to share her gaze with him, softly but clearly appreciative of his words. A smile briefly passed her lips before she had been pulled closer to Roger, who became dangerously close to her despite the alpha’s words. “You say mate but I can’t see a mate mark?” He questioned, peering at Aria’s neck. “I guess you’re just trying to make me stay away, huh? Doesn’t seem like she’s yours quite yet,” He grinned, amused as his face lowered but the pain in his groin changed and scrunched up his face.

Though suddenly Roger was flying away from Aria in her view of him, and suddenly he slammed into the tree. For a moment she thought she’d done it again until she saw a flicker of black hair and her heart settled from its uneasy rattling. He was definitely angry. Roger groaned, his nose cracking ominously. The sound made Aria pale, even though she thought the man deserved it. Her eyes turned back to Jasper for a quiet moment, unsure of what to make of the situation. Roger spat the blood dripping into his mouth with an exasperated frown, clenching his jaw as he stared at Matthew almost dominantly into his eyes. “We will find our own resources, help you gain resources. There are plenty of us- you could build up your ranks. Protect yourself, your mate, the other pack members with us all,” He tried to persuade him. “Winslow outcasts. We heard from them. They didn’t know where you were, we have been searching for months. Only we know your whereabouts,”

Aria looked to Matthew warily, coming up beside him and gently holding his upper arm as she took a look at Roger, expression disgusted. “Look what you’ve done to your pretty little hand. Tsk tsk tsk.” He grinned, blood seeping onto his teeth. Aria dropped her sight to the split flesh at her knuckles, bleeding like a slow and troubled stream. “Not very lady like now, are you?” Almost questioning the young woman looked to Matthew before she swung with her hand again, causing the wound on his face and the one on her hand to deepen. She reeled back with a pained expression. ”Look, Matthew. We can offer you more than you think.”

“Perhaps I should....do anything else,” Aria started, cradling her fist but gently leaned against Matthew, unsure whether she should leave the two to talk.​

Veridius Wensylve
tags: T terrajedi

“I am not sure which pack we will be joining. But yes, Bella was a terrible leader and Styx was no better.”
We?
He turned his head and grinned to Synanthia using the corner of his eyes. Then looked back to Zero and continued to listen as the white wolf spoke.
It wasn't long until night fell, and then it was time for the group to part ways.
Veridius saw Zero off as he left, in his mind cycling through all the information the white wolf had given them- about both himself and his pack.
Standing at the mouth of the cave, he turned again to Synanthia right as she gave him a look of hers.
"I know what you're thinking..." He said. "You said it earlier... how you were curious about Kagore."
He sighed, brought forth a brow and looked up to the moon.
Only half its face tonight.
"Well, I guess the middle of the night is as good a time as any..."
His eyes went back to hers. "I'm sure Finarel and Brier will be fine by themselves. They're fast asleep." He said. Careful to imply that he would be going with her.
Kagore had been on his mind as well. Though he was less tempted to pay the pack a visit than she was.
And it was then that a memory came back to him. One of Styx. Of their walk in the forest. And the faintest streak of hatred struck him again. Twisting his chest.
And the more he thought, the more memories producing the same emotion arose. From Styx to Torr. To Caspian. One memory after another. Until his time with Kagore had flashed through his mind like a slideshow. Ending in blackness.
He inhaled. Held it for a second- then let go. The emotions escaping with his breath, and gone with the wind.
"You know- I can't believe you really wanna go back there... but... we've walked this far together... I've... got different plans, but I don't see a point to us splitting up just yet." he said, smiling with crescent eyes.
"Lead the way."

ARIA AND ROGER

The young woman was glad to find that no one was going to stop her as she flew forwards, anger fuelling her like a rocket. This man wasn’t just intruding but confidence exuded from him in a sickening abundance and he seemed to be trying desperately to belittle the shorter woman in front of her potential mate and pack members. It was not a good decision for him to make so quickly and without thought, especially since Matthew seemed rather agitated anyhow. She only turned upon hearing Jasper’s growls, defensive they seemed, and looked over at him reassuringly. After Matthew had avoided her gaze earlier, she didn’t bother to comfort him with her eyes too. Instead, she continued to sharply walk until her fist had met his face without her realising. When she drew back, blood dripped from her knuckle like a faucet that hadn’t quite been turned off properly. It stained the snow, making it impure and gross to look at. But, for some reason, the feeling was comforting. Being called Matt’s Mate made her whole body freeze for a moment, her stomach sinking in mere shock as she turned her head ever so slightly to share her gaze with him, softly but clearly appreciative of his words. A smile briefly passed her lips before she had been pulled closer to Roger, who became dangerously close to her despite the alpha’s words. “You say mate but I can’t see a mate mark?” He questioned, peering at Aria’s neck. “I guess you’re just trying to make me stay away, huh? Doesn’t seem like she’s yours quite yet,” He grinned, amused as his face lowered but the pain in his groin changed and scrunched up his face.

Though suddenly Roger was flying away from Aria in her view of him, and suddenly he slammed into the tree. For a moment she thought she’d done it again until she saw a flicker of black hair and her heart settled from its uneasy rattling. He was definitely angry. Roger groaned, his nose cracking ominously. The sound made Aria pale, even though she thought the man deserved it. Her eyes turned back to Jasper for a quiet moment, unsure of what to make of the situation. Roger spat the blood dripping into his mouth with an exasperated frown, clenching his jaw as he stared at Matthew almost dominantly into his eyes. “We will find our own resources, help you gain resources. There are plenty of us- you could build up your ranks. Protect yourself, your mate, the other pack members with us all,” He tried to persuade him. “Winslow outcasts. We heard from them. They didn’t know where you were, we have been searching for months. Only we know your whereabouts,”

Aria looked to Matthew warily, coming up beside him and gently holding his upper arm as she took a look at Roger, expression disgusted. “Look what you’ve done to your pretty little hand. Tsk tsk tsk.” He grinned, blood seeping onto his teeth. Aria dropped her sight to the split flesh at her knuckles, bleeding like a slow and troubled stream. “Not very lady like now, are you?” Almost questioning the young woman looked to Matthew before she swung with her hand again, causing the wound on his face and the one on her hand to deepen. She reeled back with a pained expression. ”Look, Matthew. We can offer you more than you think.”

“Perhaps I should....do anything else,” Aria started, cradling her fist but gently leaned against Matthew, unsure whether she should leave the two to talk.​

Matthew
The alpha was obviously not happy with the way the stranger was staring at Aria and touching her. As Aria slammed her fist into the male again, Matthew did nothing to stop her, Matthew's face only tightening as the whelp dared try to challenge him with acting dominant. “Whether she is currently marked or not does not take away the fact that she will become alpha female and my mate soon enough and therefore is off limits unlesss you want to be castrated,” growled Matthew. “Along with every other make in your group of friends if they do much of think taking what is mine.”

As Aria put her hand on Matthew’s upper arm as she looked warily at him...Jasper shaking his head at the idiot who seemed to think the gamma’s sister was up for grabs, Matt briefly glanced at her. Vince would not be pleased. At the mention of there being Winslow wolves that Bellatrix hadn’t killed, Matthew’s eyes flashed and he considered briefly going to Haven and slipping this news to Angelica just for sheer amusement factors for his enjoyment. He would need to keep his moonbeam and Aria locked up then if they showed up in his territory. “Jasper!”

The beta stepped forward at the shouting of his name. “Stop by Haven and tell that pureblood brat of a wolf that he best keep an eye on Angelica and Phyllis if he doesn’t want then killed. Go to Kagore and find Nikolaus. Take him and slaughter all Winslow wolf outcasts though bring me one alive to question. If you find Michi among those outcasts, butcher her and bring me her head.”

Jasper closed his eyes at the order, noting full well the alpha had not so much as mentioned Hekate and Apollo, Angelica’s other children. “Alpha...I cannot just walk into two other territories and expect to get out alive from such encounters and I thought you were not going to bother Angelica anymore?”

Matthew turned around to face Jasper. “The Winslow outcasts will likely be more nuts with lack of food and breeeding females. They will likely attempt to use Angelica and possibly kill or use Phyllis despite her not being...old enough, possibly thinking I will show up to defend Axel’s half-sister or use her against me as revenge for whatever ludicrous reasons they come up with.” The male’s eyes darkened, that was one thing he hated about Bellatrix’s rules. Jasper stared at the Alpha in disgust at what he was hearing. With those words, he had just informed his son of his half-sister’s existence and confirmed a dark rumor as fact from his time as a Winslow wolf.

“Yes alpha,” said Jasper before turning and walking off.

“Oh and Jasper?”

Jasper stopped and glanced nervously back at Matthew, the alpha moving his arm around Aria. “Find my Knowledge Keeper. Axel and Aria need fixing.”

“Sir,” said Jasper as he speed walked away from the alpha.

With Jasper gone, Matthew turned his gaze back towards Roger. “So...not all Winslow males died in the attack on that bitch.” Matthew was not concerned, Jasper and Niko would take care of the issue. As Roger tried persuading Matthew that he and his friends could fulfill ranks for the alpha, he stared at him. “Your adolescent whelp does not appear fit for much...however I have a new rank that needs testing and have no intentions of promoting my albino omega.” Ice would never rise in rank. As Aria spoke, he removed his arm from her. “You can stay. Now...what pack is most of your wolves made up and where are they?” ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Angelica
The female’s claws were worn down quickly with digging through hard earth that had been been frozen over, but as she went deeper into the earth it got somewhat easier. Warmth flooded around the female as she dug out a large chamber within the earth and then stood, testing the standing height. Finding she could stand easily enough without needing to crouch drown, she didn’t dare widen out the ceiling anymore, lest the earth cave in. Tearing up on her hind paws, she began digging upward, coughing as first fell around her, blood soon staining her claws as she dug out a ventilation shaft, then using her nose to shove the dirt upwards and out of the tunnel. With fresh air coming in, the gray wolf moved once again into the darkness and padded back over to Tobias, leaning her face down to check his breathing.

Snorting out a breath of air into the male’s nose, she then moved around him and nudged him with her nose in his shoulder, attempting to get him up and moving towards the makeshift den she had created and hoping he wasn’t frozen stuff. After a moment the wolf shifted back and despite the cold, affecting her now exposed skin, once again cursing werewolves for not thinking of clothing, Angelica studied Tobias as she tried to figure out the best way of getting him into the makeshift den. She was not running on adrenaline so attempting to carry him wouldn’t work like when Ann had injured him, the woman visibly flinching as the woman’s appearance flashed before her, earning a murderous growl from her wolf which she was still ignoring. It seemed the only way to get him to the den was to drag him only it didn’t look like he’d the strength to hold his head up.

She knew she did not want to drag his neck across the ground and risk opening his stitches. “Sorry,” she said to him before crouching down and grabbing at his front legs, slipped her arms under his legs and struggled to lift the male up. It took her a bit of time, in which the cold likely helped neither of them but she got his front paws and upper body against her, leaving his lower body or at least his legs on the earth.

Exhaling, Angelica began stepping backwards in the snow, slowly moving the wolf across the snowy landscape while keeping her arms under his front legs to keep him from slipping. She would still need to retrieve the supplies in case she needed to redo his stitches in the rest of the night, idly wondering what the alpha pair would think of her attacking a higher ranking wolf and someone the alpha female respected. Or rather Oracle attacking Tobias’s wolves. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Artemis held Draco and Nyx close as Michi looked away, shuffling unhappily. She watched as Levi started to play with the others, bouncing around and growling excitedly at them. Feeling uncomfortable where she was, and wanting very much to return to her room with the pups, she looked to Michi, “M-Michi? A-Are you okay?” She asked shakily, biting her lip.

Ash shivered, keening at Amora. She nudged and nuzzled her, trying to ensure she was okay. She licked miserably at the others head, and snuggled up to the other, frightened and cold. Frightened, because Amora was hurt and she’d been forced out of her home, forced to choose between her mate and a pack who didn’t want her. She whimpered, uncertain of how to help the other, and just licked at the others face.

Astiel held his babies, protecting them as his mate went to sort things out. He flinched when he heard the arguements, shivering. He curled his children closer. If Gabriel was willing to kick Amora out so violently, then maybe she’d eventually get fed up with the rest of them. Lifting his head as Eliza returned, he gave her a warm smile, “You’re amazing.” He hummed as she brought him food, but edged it toward her, “Share?” He asked. He liked making sure she ate. He watched her take Hazel, smiling as the baby giggled and squirmed in delight.

Styx stared at Visery for a long moment. He was trying to work out if she was lying, but he could smell blood on her. And Tor. And... his son. Well, Styx knew the boy couldn’t have been his, he was too old. Had Viserys killed both? Why? He growled deep in his throat, almost wanting to murder the other, but found he didn’t feel as... murderous as he would usually be. Instead he felt almost... defeated. He nodded his head, shakily, then went for the door. West. He’d go west and see, go and mourn Tor and his not-son. They at least deserved someone to mourn them, because he doubted anyone else would. He’d just got Tor back, and now she was gone for good.

Cosmos Cosmos ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Michi gave a weak and small nod, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine I promise…." she whispered through the wolf telepathy, slowly pulling into a more upright position and given a soft smile, this was no time to sulk, no. She had to try and be happy, for the better of everyone.

As Ash licked at the wolf's face and paws she slowly stirred, head throbbing in pain as she stumbled to her feet with blurry vision, leaning her weight against the smaller wolf and panting as she tried to desperately move forwards, the snow falling and sticking in her thick black fur before melting a few moments later, she had to get her mate to town, to safety.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Matthew
The alpha was obviously not happy with the way the stranger was staring at Aria and touching her. As Aria slammed her fist into the male again, Matthew did nothing to stop her, Matthew's face only tightening as the whelp dared try to challenge him with acting dominant. “Whether she is currently marked or not does not take away the fact that she will become alpha female and my mate soon enough and therefore is off limits unlesss you want to be castrated,” growled Matthew. “Along with every other make in your group of friends if they do much of think taking what is mine.”

As Aria put her hand on Matthew’s upper arm as she looked warily at him...Jasper shaking his head at the idiot who seemed to think the gamma’s sister was up for grabs, Matt briefly glanced at her. Vince would not be pleased. At the mention of there being Winslow wolves that Bellatrix hadn’t killed, Matthew’s eyes flashed and he considered briefly going to Haven and slipping this news to Angelica just for sheer amusement factors for his enjoyment. He would need to keep his moonbeam and Aria locked up then if they showed up in his territory. “Jasper!”

The beta stepped forward at the shouting of his name. “Stop by Haven and tell that pureblood brat of a wolf that he best keep an eye on Angelica and Phyllis if he doesn’t want then killed. Go to Kagore and find Nikolaus. Take him and slaughter all Winslow wolf outcasts though bring me one alive to question. If you find Michi among those outcasts, butcher her and bring me her head.”

Jasper closed his eyes at the order, noting full well the alpha had not so much as mentioned Hekate and Apollo, Angelica’s other children. “Alpha...I cannot just walk into two other territories and expect to get out alive from such encounters and I thought you were not going to bother Angelica anymore?”

Matthew turned around to face Jasper. “The Winslow outcasts will likely be more nuts with lack of food and breeeding females. They will likely attempt to use Angelica and possibly kill or use Phyllis despite her not being...old enough, possibly thinking I will show up to defend Axel’s half-sister or use her against me as revenge for whatever ludicrous reasons they come up with.” The male’s eyes darkened, that was one thing he hated about Bellatrix’s rules. Jasper stared at the Alpha in disgust at what he was hearing. With those words, he had just informed his son of his half-sister’s existence and confirmed a dark rumor as fact from his time as a Winslow wolf.

“Yes alpha,” said Jasper before turning and walking off.

“Oh and Jasper?”

Jasper stopped and glanced nervously back at Matthew, the alpha moving his arm around Aria. “Find my Knowledge Keeper. Axel and Aria need fixing.”

“Sir,” said Jasper as he speed walked away from the alpha.

With Jasper gone, Matthew turned his gaze back towards Roger. “So...not all Winslow males died in the attack on that bitch.” Matthew was not concerned, Jasper and Niko would take care of the issue. As Roger tried persuading Matthew that he and his friends could fulfill ranks for the alpha, he stared at him. “Your adolescent whelp does not appear fit for much...however I have a new rank that needs testing and have no intentions of promoting my albino omega.” Ice would never rise in rank. As Aria spoke, he removed his arm from her. “You can stay. Now...what pack is most of your wolves made up and where are they?” @SpiritualShrub

ARIA AND ROGER

Aria reeled back from the punch, pin searing through her hand. She shook it in hopes that it’d ease or cool the fiery pain but it, if anything, made it worse in that moment. She listened as Matthew spoke, lips trying not to peel into her warm smile, almost smug at what he had said. He finally was saying it out loud. She was amazed not to mention grateful. Aria let go of his arm for a moment, brushing her long, dark-blonde hair off onto one shoulder, exposing untouched flesh on her neck. “If it means so much to our dear friend here,” her gaze violently flickered to Roger for a second who frowned, then back to Matthew, where it softened. “Bite me. If the mark doesn’t appear then...we will keep trying. If you really want to make it clear to the other wolves,” It was clear that normally, she wouldn’t suggest such a thing. Heat was started to radiate off of her in chunks of air- why it was happening sooner she wasn’t sure. If this was just the start, she wasn’t sure what she’d be in for. It wasn’t mating, but would finalise their relationship as a whole, mean that she was off limits to others and that she belonged to Matthew and he belonged to her. It’d be a start, especially since he seemed so angry. Roger whole-heartedly laughed at Matthew. “Alrighty, sunshine! The blonde beauty off limits. I get it,” He croaked, raising his hands as if he’d been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. A vein in her neck pumped close to the surface, putting on show that she was nervous about being bitten, if Matthew would even carry out with it. “I’ll let my men know too. Especially since there only seems to be-“ He took a hard inhale through his nose, his nostrils twitching in defiance at the sudden action. “Approximately two females. Pure lack. I wonder how y’all get through the winter, my,” He snorted, gazing down at the scene before him. The way blood was dripping made his gut churn. “Fucking clean that up will you. It smells and looks vile,” Aria twisted her head to look over at him, squeezing her hand into a fist, causing more blood to suddenly rush out. Roger turned his head, taking a deep gulp.

When Matthew sent Jasper on his way, Aria frowned deeply, brows knitting together so tightly it could’ve lasted permanently. “He shouldn’t go on his own,” she commented, watching after him. “You know, we killed the Winslow scum outcasts torturing them for information. You’d be lucky to find any one of those vermin around here anymore, they’re all rotting,” Aria has zoned out slightly, only listening to the thumping beat of her heart in her dainty ears. Her features entirely were quite elvish, small, slightly upturned nose, wide eyes, plump lips. She only registered the action Matthew did, slinking his arm around her waist. She leaned into him with a slight sigh, neck still exposed. Roger sighed, trying to think. “Well, we have a few loners, most loners actually. Others, thought few, that were able to escape quake and the pack disease are amongst us too. Me being one,” his eyes flashed guiltily. There was no way he was going to share his last pack position truthfully- he’d get killed. Aria poured upon feeling the security of Matthew’s arm pull away, though he told her to stay. “Mhm,” she replied, fascinated by the drops of blood. “our wolves will gladly accept any positions you have available. We are desperate.”

Matthew/Jasper
Once Jasper had walked back to the building, the beta winched as he stripped and then shifted into his wolf form, agouti fur appearing over his body. Grumbling to himself, he barked to Ice to remain behind with the pups when the omega nervously came out and looked at the beta, seeing he looked more injured if possible, the teenager nodding and scurrying back into the room with the pups before Jasper grabbed his clothes in his jaws and began heading southwards from this sector of territory.

Matthew calmly watched Roger as he commented to Aria to clean her wound up, the alpha's gaze showing nothing but annoyance for the conversation at hand and Roger's smug personality. He turned his gaze towards Aria as she moved her hair away from her neck and exposed the bare flesh to him, the male lifting an eyebrow at her as she told him to bite her and if his mate mark didn't appear then they could keep trying. Matthew's response was to snort out a breath of air in the female's direction. "Aria is safe enough...my other wayward female at the moment can learn to fight off the other males or choose the winner as they fight over her." Matthew didn't seem at all concerned by the possiblity of blood shed once winter fully hit and it with it breeding season. He would have had four if his Korean cubs and Sachi hadn't run off, the alpha frowning to himself at that. He ignored Aria's comments mostly until she said that Jasper shouldn't go off alone. "Your lack of faith in your sire is a disservice," said Matthew. "Jasper can handle himself and once he joins up with Nikolaus, they'll take care of things." He could have forced Ice to go but his omega needed to be here to watch the pups though he didn't have high hopes Zenith, Sanda or Sukodo would end up living for much longer. It wasn't any concern, he had his moonbeam and Sebastian...if Aria became pregnant and one of his wolves managed to breed Marie, there would two new litters in nine months.

Of course if Axel found a female to breed with, and he wasn't too sure on his son's sexual preferences though it wasn't a big deal to him, there was a high chance the alpha would be a grandfather as well in nine months which would be somewhat odd in Matthew's opinion, especially as Axel would end up having siblings who would grow up alongside any grandchildren of his. Wouldn't that be interesting...a bunch of Hendrix pups running around and causing sheer chaos, the male smirked to himself at the thought. Roger was speaking though and he turned his head back towards the male, the smirk disappearing off his face as he heard they'd killed the Winslow wolves. Pity, he thought to himself but contacted his cub and informed him there was no need to go to Kagore, only to find his Knowledge Keeper and thus no reason to go find Angelica's upstart male in Haven. He ignored the sense of relief that flooded across the sire-cub bond as Roger's next words on how many wolves were with him got his attention, or rather just where they came from.

"Axel, go guard your cousin. Question that loner over the adolescent as well and see if he wants to join. Inform him, he will start out as omega," he ordered his son mentally before turning his attentions back to Roger as the other spoke concerning there were some loners and some were from Quake. Removing his arm from Aria's waist, Matthew moved forward once more, not even bothering to see if Axel did as he was told, his son was stubborn. "Barring pups, elders and adolescents twelve to sixteen. Any wolf sixteen and above can be given a rank based on sex, personality and dominance." Matthew's words were tight and sharp now, punctuating the air like knives as his hands clenched into fists at the mention of his niece's pack and he noticed the flash of guilt in Roger's eyes. "You don't work, you don't eat. Don't expect leniency if you have elders....they'll suffer the winter same as anyone else. Pups will have to fight for what they eat and observe the pecking order. among them" The pecking order being Fern, then dominants, then subs. So Matthew was making it clear he would not be feeding any pups and elders if they failed to work or do anything...though elders would be cared for and pups got some leeway...but they would find out that Matthew wasn't above punishing them. "Pregnant females are also expected to work, I could care less if they're having multiples and otherwise sickly. Being pregnant isn't an excuse not to pull your weight."

Matthew seemed to be avoiding any mention of his niece's pack, not that anyone but his son and Aria, his small pack knew that Fern was the heiress to Quake. He couldn't be sure these wolves weren't working for his brother either, the male growling to himself at the thought. Frankly, Matthew didn't expect many of these wolves to make it through the winter, they would be added as food then. Though if he ever got a Pursuer, they would be leading hunts on Clover Hills and bringing in fresh prey to the pack....fresh prey being humans or even any pets or livestock they could catch. "Quake...what disease precisely?" He was not having wolves in his pack from Quake who were diseased, it would likely spread and kill off what pack he had. What the hell had Yaz done this time that Matthew would likely need to clean up? Katrina was usually careful and a bloody neat freak and her mate had seemed okay when Matthew had met the alpha. Of course, my moonbeam is dead. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Mentioned: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU (Axel & Alkali)

Last edited:
“Mathew,” Axel turned into his human form clotheless but careless. He stepped up feeling kind of lightheaded. He could sense the distress on the Male. I’m he took a breath feeling as if it might as well of been his last. “We need to discuss your.... toys. The ones left starving in the basement of most other houses we’ve taken shelter at.” His brown eyes turned over to the tan wolf panting and standing at the ready. He rolled his eyes turning his attention back to Mathew.

“I can deal with the loner Male. If you will I will assess his strengths as I see fit but you need to think about those pups or next feeding I will kill them and feed them to the starving youth that actually pull their weight around here.” With that he stepped back out into the snow as it began to pick up again.

“You, come with me,” he looked back and Mathew and took his wolf form before turning and snarling. I expect we will be having loner wolf stew tonight. It’s the only food we’ve had in weeks I wouldn’t let it go to waste. I’ll attempt a hunt before sunup.” he turned back to the tan wolf and snarled at it It snapping at him. The wolf yelped and side-stepped away from him. The brown wolf looked back at Mathew before disappearing into the trees and shadows.

Matthew
Matthew turned just enough to keep an eye on Roger and an eye on his son as Axel spoke up concerning his toys, the man frowning as he heard Axel say they to discuss the two sub pups he'd taken from Michi when they were born that he often didn't bother to feed. Axel then looked at the other wolf and then turned back towards Matthew before saying he could assess the loner standing off to the side of the adolescent now. His toys weren't really as much fun as he'd thought, they didn't scream at all and were always together....perhaps separating them would get them to do something. "I will think on it," he said, "and if the wolf does not pass such tests that you may force it to do, you can have Ice prepare him for cooking or just eat him raw." Hearing his son's words about attempting a hunt, the male nodded and turned back to Roger, waiting for an answer from the male and ignoring the injured adolescent on the ground who remained frozen in fear.

Good though it was disappointing that he couldn't torture the youth. Axel's words concerning not wasting the meat that had been killed by the loner tan wolf who snarl at his son. Matthew turned to look at the adolescent in question as his son spoke, seeing the prone body of another wolf lying there, covered in blood and lying limp near the injured one. "We'll get both wolves prepared for a meal," he said in answer to Axel, watching for a moment as the injured wolf seemed to notice the other near it and began crawling across the ground towards it. Considering the other wolf was somewhat paler than the injured adolescent, Matthew could see why Aria, Jasper and himself had missed it.

Then again, if he allowed his son to eat the pups...it would give that worthless omega Michi no reason to come back here, because next time he would kill the child himself since his wolves couldn't manage to do so for him. As for Aria's opinion on eating pups or killing them and feeding them to his niece and Sebastian along with possibly Niko's pups...he didn't really care much on hearing her opinion on the matter. Speaking of which...he may need to lead a hunting party soon into Clover Hills and see what...delicacies could be hunted. As for Birch, the injured adolescent that was still alive thanks to his twin, the ivory wolf caught the familiar scent of his twin and nudged the limp and broken body, a whine escaping him as he only caught the warm body that was beginning to turn cold with night settling in, one of his twin's yellow eyes staring sightlessly at Birch and making no movements. The twelve-year-old wolf whined as he nudged his twin in his neck, blood splattering onto his nose and then, when there were no movements, keened....only for Mathew to leave Aria's side and walk across the snow, kicking the living adolescent in his head and rendering the whelp unconscious.

Mentioned: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:

Veridius Wensylve
tags: T terrajedi

“I am not sure which pack we will be joining. But yes, Bella was a terrible leader and Styx was no better.”
We?

He turned his head and grinned to Synanthia using the corner of his eyes. Then looked back to Zero and continued to listen as the white wolf spoke.
It wasn't long until night fell, and then it was time for the group to part ways.
Veridius saw Zero off as he left, in his mind cycling through all the information the white wolf had given them- about both himself and his pack.
Standing at the mouth of the cave, he turned again to Synanthia right as she gave him a look of hers.
"I know what you're thinking..." He said. "You said it earlier... how you were curious about Kagore."
He sighed, brought forth a brow and looked up to the moon.
Only half its face tonight.
"Well, I guess the middle of the night is as good a time as any..."
His eyes went back to hers. "I'm sure Finarel and Brier will be fine by themselves. They're fast asleep." He said. Careful to imply that he would be going with her.
Kagore had been on his mind as well. Though he was less tempted to pay the pack a visit than she was.
And it was then that a memory came back to him. One of Styx. Of their walk in the forest. And the faintest streak of hatred struck him again. Twisting his chest.
And the more he thought, the more memories producing the same emotion arose. From Styx to Torr. To Caspian. One memory after another. Until his time with Kagore had flashed through his mind like a slideshow. Ending in blackness.
He inhaled. Held it for a second- then let go. The emotions escaping with his breath, and gone with the wind.
"You know- I can't believe you really wanna go back there... but... we've walked this far together... I've... got different plans, but I don't see a point to us splitting up just yet." he said, smiling with crescent eyes.
"Lead the way."

Synthania stared at Veridius as he bid the other goodnight and then turned to look at her, speaking of her being curious of Kagore. Little did either wolf know, it was no longer Kagore and Styx had been defeated by an outsider. The female turned her gaze back to her pups who were sound asleep and then to Veridius again as he inhaled and made it clear he was going with her to which she merely nodded. Rising to her paws, she listened and returned the smile in his eyes with one of her own before moving past him and out into the open air. Once out in the open night air she stretched from lying on the ground for several hours before sniffing the air and then heading off into the darkness, her red eyes glimmering within the night. She kept a steady pace over the snow as she moved, flicking her ears ever so slightly to listen to the sounds of the forest and make sure they weren't ambushed though it didn't seem any wolves owned this land they were within. Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Zero had left Veridius behind and his partner and pups, much to the wolf's surprise that the other had family but the Knowledge Keeper wasn't one to pry unless necessary. Besides, the wolf didn't know the other that well though was surprised and flattered by the compliments that he was a good medic and would be a good doctor to wolf and human, should he ever choose to pursue medical school. Perhaps some day when the pack got some more medics or and he found an apprentice, he would consider going to school for the Pre-Med and then medical program. The wolf shrugged his shoulders as he headed towards home, the wolf not certain if they would be moving again or not with winter nigh though the pups at least would end up needing more warmth then they got right now with living in a ruined village. As he traversed across the landscape, it took him a few hours more until he ran into the beta and dipped his head in Jasper's direction though the agouti wolf seemed like he was freezing despite his pelt and rather cold. Nodding to Jasper, he followed the beta back towards the rest of the pack though it wouldn't be until dawn that the pair returned due to them having to stop so Zero could try to warm up the beta by putting him in shelter.

Jasper

Jasper looks up as he ran practically into Zero, grumbling about winter and arctic wolves blending into the snow. Zero gave him a nod to which he returned. "The alpha sent me to look for you. Axel and Aria are injured and the alpha is confronting some loners." He got nothing from Zero but knew the wolf had gotten his message for the other began following him as he turned and began leading the way back, hours having passed since he was sent out to look for the medic. Jasper could scent the smell of others on the Knowledge Keeper but was too tired to question or demand answers. The beta's paws crunched over the snow, the night revealing nothing but a half-crescent moon within the sky above. Still he uses his nose to lead the way back, grateful for Zero's help in getting the beta into shelter as the cold begins to affect him with his injuries that Aria did her best to patch up, the pair eventually taking shelter close to the pack in a small fox den.

Angelica & Triplets

Oracle's wound had been deeper than the inner soul had thought, for as Angelica was dragging Tobias across the landscape to the den she'd dug for shelter for the couple, his breathing became labored and shallow with each movement. A whine came from Tobias as he told her to set him down and she did so before dropping down to her knees in front of the injured dual-colored wolf. "Angelica..." Tobias started to say. He told her he loved her and that the bonds between them would break with their passing, both the blood rite given to Oracle to make her stronger and the mate bond before even his voice fell silent, having burned up not only his own soul but those of Two Souls as well in the fire that had consumed his inner plane.

For hours the woman sat there, staring at the slowly freezing body of Tobias, his head resting in her lap as the bonds shattered upon his last breath. It was a different kind of pain, like a part of herself was dying, had died, with the death of Tobias. It seemed almost ironic, that he would have survived everything else but not a fatal wound to the throat. Annabell and the fight with Azaris, the eighteen days in France where he'd been told to kill Hannah and possibly tortured, fighting off the guards only this past January to save her from the torments she suffered in that ruthless and vile pack Winslow, fighting Two Souls and now she had to live with the fact that she had killed him...even if it wasn't her it was her inner being apparently...and she was no closer to understanding how Oracle could move out of her body and back in with ease then when she had first become a wolf. Any ties to William were gone, she could not put the man and his wife in danger by going back to Tobias's old apartment. He would never forgive her and she would never forgive herself.

She had nobody now...but when had she ever? If she hadn't come to Clover Hills then she wouldn't have met Tobias but perhaps he would be alive right now. Certainly not dead at her hands...teeth...her inner wolf which she hated now with all her being. For Oracle's part, the inner being was in shock. "This is all your fault Oracle. I should have let Bella kill you or even Matthew."

"I got him back," came the inner being's reply. "But if you want me gone so much Angelica, then you will only damage yourself. If you want me gone then return to Matthew and I will not fight him killing me, though what that will do to you I am unsure. It may drive you into insanity or kill you. Then where would your children be? Our children be?"

"You could have got him back another way!"

"Or he could have remained trapped within his mind and Two Souls take over. Two Souls was planning on breeding and leaving him trapped to continue the Altman house. There is no guarantee he would have come back to you Angelica. Two Souls was unsure if they would return to Clover Hills or Haven after breeding a pureblood female. They told me so when we were fighting. As to your unspoken question of how I am able to shift out of you and take on my own body, I do not know. I am the only one who can do so and I gather that is a means of protecting you. If you have me killed then I cannot guarantee you will ever be whole and sane. You had a sickness within you when our connection was cut. I killed it...it was a half wolf creature that was neither wolf nor human. Not like our form that we take when shifting into our half form but...like JK Rowling's werewolves."

The conversation ended there and Angelica was left alone to her thoughts, her heart broken and mind numb as she shifted once again and began dragging Tobias's body towards the den shelter she had built. Dragging him into the chamber, she stared at his body before turning and stumbling back up the tunnel. Turning, the wolf dug at the den entrance until it collapsed, concealing Tobias's body. He would rest there. Ignoring the supplies Oracle had taken, the wolf moved slowly through the forest, back towards the house and her children which she had to figure out how to raise on her own. Angelica would not return to Winslow or Kagore, whatever it was now because of the memories. She no longer had anything tying her to Haven, had only joined for her mate and now he was gone.

Haven was failing and Kagore was a pathetic excuse for a pack. She didn't want to be forced to join Phantasm again, not if Matthew would try to kill Phyllis and her other children. There was the money that Tobias had saved up in case they needed to run from Clover Hills and she wished they had done so. Perhaps this was divine punishment on her for thinking of leaving Tobias when he had been taken by Two Souls in a moment of sorrow and pain. Instinctively, the wolf released a long and sorrowful howl into the air, shivering within the cold. Knowing she had to get back to her young, Angelica pushed her small body through the snow towards...what had once been home, topaz eyes dull and wet with tears that stained her fur beneath her eyes. It was an hour after dawn that the wolf emerged home and headed upstairs to her children who woke at sensing their mother's sorrow, staring at her. They didn't understand really but they seemed to be able to sense their papa wasn't ever coming back.

Last edited:
EVENTS:
  • Tor returns with Yokoi and a child she claims to be Styx's. A lone wolf kills Yokoi and Viserys snaps and kills Tor and the child. Styx goes to mourn.
  • Loners and Quake members join Phantasm, led by a wolf named Roger.
  • Alkali, the brother of the wolf who killed Yokoi, joins Phantasm as well.
  • Phantasm and Haven suffer now through famine though Haven is helped thanks to Klinge giving money to Gabriel for six months.
  • Klinge gets a new house for Glaswin and sends Miley six months of money.
  • Tobias receives word his sister has been killed and after Two Souls, gets in a fight with Oracle after taking control of Tobias dies from a fatal bite to the throat.
  • Angelica buries Tobias and has her blood rite bond and mate bond to Tobias severed. She gets in an argument with Oracle and then goes to be with her children who she must now raise on her own.
  • Viserys plans on joining Phantasm.
  • Ash is kicked out of Haven and finds Amora bleeding in the snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back