Clover Hills

Angelica & Triplets
Angelica watched as the man began freaking out at her mention of him living with tortured memories. Apollo growled again and the woman stepped back, pressing the six-day-old pup to the ground with her foot and holding him there. The female didn't have much strength and so it wasn't life threatening to the pups like when the sickly creature she had become with Oracle cut off from her thanks to Matthew's hands. The man began shouting at her and breaking down in front of her, telling the woman that she had no idea what it was like to be tortured. He spoke of how he couldn't even run thanks to suffering spasms which seemed to encase his whole body whereas for Angelica, it only affected her hands.

"Do not speak to me like I do not know torture," hissed Angelica sharply. The woman closed her eyes and then sighed to herself rubbing at her temple, unintentionally brushing her hair back that was covering the brand on the left side of her neck, the woman looking to her right as she gave the male some moments to get himself together. "I don't know what it is to suffer debilitating spasms that cause your entire body to seize up and refuse to cooperate...I do know what is like to be tortured mentally, physically and...and sexually...day in and day out from the time you were born," said Angelica. "To not be wanted by your own mother and then raped and broken in by your...owners...after you have been turned into a monster...to have pups from not only your master but your mistress's pack."

What are you doing human? questioned Oracle. Her human had never come out and stated of her past except to their mate and she had just blurted it out in front of a stranger that could use that to their advantage. Oracle watched as Angelica stared at her blankly and the inner soul sighed.

Why was it that every male she met that wasn't like Matthew seemed to be tortured in some way? Angelica began speaking again though, her face still turned away from the stranger who was crying and shouting before her. "Stay away from Matthew Hendrix, alpha of Phantasm," the woman warned. "You're...a beauty to him...and he's..." Angelica trailed off and fell silent but some time passed before the other spoke and apologized for breaking down like that.

She turned to him and stared at him as he apologized and spoke his name. She did not introduce herself again as she had done so already. "It takes a strong person to survive what we have been through Koen. Many would crack under the pressure and succumb to death as a release. The fact that we have not shows we are stronger than those who went before or will suffer after," she said. "You can keep the blanket, we have no need for it and it's just something I can't carry with these three," she said. "Do not head....head...." the woman frowned to herself and shook her head. "Do not head to the....the west to Phantasm and do not head north to Win...Kagore I think now," she said. "Those...not good packs....hurt....they...." the woman shifted painfully and snapped up the pups in her jaws before heading off, the blanket dropping to the snow as the wolf rushed off into the trees, startling the pups as they were snatched up by their mother and she disappeared into the snow.

Ice

Ice collected some of the meat but turned as Zecheriah spoke again in German before clarifying. "Alpha says that when he was in Winslow, before his toy escaped, they willingly hunted humans as well for food," said Ice with a shrug. "It was partly that reason...that they couldn't hunt humans anymore or have their way with pregnant omegas...who were all females according to the alpha...that Winslow disintegrated from inside and they attacked the alpha's lover before his son offed the bitch....ummm....you don't want to bring up the name Bella in the pack or the alpha will skin you alive."

Gathering the bit of meat in his hands, he turned and left the building, showing the food to Hibiscus who nodded and motioned Zecheriah to follow him back to the building where the elders were. The omega soon reached the building again and saw both elders awake, the youngster bowing before them and dropping the raw meat in front of the elder wolves who immediately attacked it, Luna being bitten in the process as she tried to get food which eliciated a shriek from the female pup and the Birch coming to. "Go train," spoke Birch tiredly before the pup scampered off to bug one of the sentinels to teach her to hunt. "Ice? Who's this?"

"A relative of the alpha and a new omega," said Ice.

"Ah...please don't kill the pups. I actually enjoy their company," said Birch. mikyuu mikyuu

Matthew

Matthew left Niko's side close to two hours later, the alpha having not only been beaten but mauled by the alpha, his clothes torn to shreds and blood staining his pelt as the hickory wolf lay there while blood seeped onto the hardwood floor beneath him. The alpha then snagged the key from Niko, grabbed Peach's clothing bags and stormed upstairs, following his cub's scent until he got to a door and unlocked it before entering and shutting the door behind him where it was locked from inside as soon as he was within the female's room. Dropping her clothing on the floor, the Phantasm alpha stood there-naked since he had shifted into his wolf form after removing his clothes-and watched the female. He then moved across the floor and dropped his clothing and the key onto the table as well before going to sit on the bed and stare at Peach, not caring if she was uncomfortable.

Nikolaus winched as he picked himself up from the floor, the alpha shaking out his pelt and barking to some omegas to get the floor cleaned up before Miley got back before stumbling towards the infirmary where he began patching himself up since they still didn't have a healer. It seemed the alpha would not be allowing Zero to come and patch the wolf up. Cosmosis Cosmosis

“There isn’t anything wrong with hope Ilya,” she said and passed over a squirrel for the girl to nunch on while she took the clothes appreciatively. She folded them and set them beside the dearskin curtian. “My brother ran off when he accacked me, it was an accident though. His rage when he is in his wolf form is inconsolable.” She pulled her sweater to the side and shone her neck and shoulder which had scared over pretty much the entire surface of her perfect skin.

“To be honest I hope he has run off. Somewhere safe and warm where he can be happy and not hungry and running all the time. We were pretty skinny when we moved here having run across...” she lifted her hands and counted. “Seven countries? I think. I was in Canada’s spring of last year. Funny I never bumped into you. I liked Canada. It’s really pretty especially during this time of year. More.... Food...” she smiled but realised she’d beeb babbling on without breathing and closed her mouth biting her lip.

“You are very pretty,” she turned bright red and looked away curling her toes away from the fire.
RI.a RI.a

Axel smiled at his father and took the car keys and the extra fifty. "I'll be back after the hunt with some healing supplies blankets and pillows, please try not to get yourself killed father." He said and hopped into the SUV. Turning over the engine was easy though Axel had not driven in a while he got the handle on it pretty easily, after a few moments of letting the car idle while he adjusted everything he loved his father but he was just a little bit shorter than Axel was. He put it into reverse and drove to Glaswin house grabbing his phone and text-messaging his matron that he was there, hopefully with the impending Hunt no one would suspect anything out of the ordinary was occurring.

Here waiting outside

He sent the text and waited tapping his fingers on the stearing wheel.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Artemis shifted also, grabbing a set of clothes from inside hurriedly as she realised he'd need to shift to speak with her properly. She pulled them on, then returned to him, blushing as he took her hand and nodded her head. She'd have to have a word with her pup about going outside. He wasn't even meant to wander around their own territory, let alone go into someone else's to look for someone from another pack! Levi... she glanced over to where he was sat. She needed to find a way to keep him properly occupied so he wouldn't' go wandering.

She nodded to Axel, thanking him softly and agreeing to meet him. She'd always liked Axel, he was kind to her, and she quietly watched him walk off, before she headed back to the house. She scooped up Levi, and took his whining form to her room, where the other pups were. She scolded him softly, telling him to stay put this time else he may just end up dead, that he could keep the dried meat for himself if he stayed whilst she went out. He agreed, albeit grumbling, and went off to settle with the other pups in the room.

Her phone buzzed a while later, and she beamed. Axel. He was waiting for her. She knew she should really ask permission to go, from one of the two Alphas, but she wasn't worried about it. They could punish her all they liked, but she knew if she asked they'd probably say no. Axel was part of another pack now. Better, in her opinion, to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

Making sure she looked presentable, she told the pups to behave, and hopped downstairs. She approached the SUV, beaming to herself as she padded up to the drivers side, peering at him as she tapped a soft finger on the window, "You came back." She hummed, pleased. She'd thought he may have been joking, but she was happy to see her friend.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

“There isn’t anything wrong with hope Ilya,” she said and passed over a squirrel for the girl to nunch on while she took the clothes appreciatively. She folded them and set them beside the dearskin curtian. “My brother ran off when he accacked me, it was an accident though. His rage when he is in his wolf form is inconsolable.” She pulled her sweater to the side and shone her neck and shoulder which had scared over pretty much the entire surface of her perfect skin.

“To be honest I hope he has run off. Somewhere safe and warm where he can be happy and not hungry and running all the time. We were pretty skinny when we moved here having run across...” she lifted her hands and counted. “Seven countries? I think. I was in Canada’s spring of last year. Funny I never bumped into you. I liked Canada. It’s really pretty especially during this time of year. More.... Food...” she smiled but realised she’d beeb babbling on without breathing and closed her mouth biting her lip.

“You are very pretty,” she turned bright red and looked away curling her toes away from the fire.
@RI.a
Ilya took the squirrel kebab gratefully and held it over the flaking flames. A look of pity and concern flickered in her bright blue orbs as Aayame shared about her brother and their journey. She had a good look at the scar as well, wincing a little at the old injury, the skin a little pink. "I'm from a really small sea town, so I'm not surprised we didn't bump into each other." Ilya chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, but it seemed like it didn't need much effort from her as the girl suddenly professed about the blonde's appearance.

"Oh! Thank you, Aayame! You're beautiful too you know." She grinned, "There's no need to be shy around me." It was true, Aayame was her host, if anything Ilya was the one who should watch her tongue and behaviour. She took a big bite out of the freshly cooked rodent, it's tiny ribs cracking under her jaws. She had no qualms about the taste, and appreciated that it was warm.

"Could I ask you how long you've been out here? Are you planning on joining any of the packs around here or are you planning to move again?" Ilya inched a little closer towards her, biting on her lower lip as she wondered if that was one too many questions. She hopes that she'd gain a friend this night and they can help each other in their quest and survival.

CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Ilya took the squirrel kebab gratefully and held it over the flaking flames. A look of pity and concern flickered in her bright blue orbs as Aayame shared about her brother and their journey. She had a good look at the scar as well, wincing a little at the old injury, the skin a little pink. "I'm from a really small sea town, so I'm not surprised we didn't bump into each other." Ilya chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, but it seemed like it didn't need much effort from her as the girl suddenly professed about the blonde's appearance.

"Oh! Thank you, Aayame! You're beautiful too you know." She grinned, "There's no need to be shy around me." It was true, Aayame was her host, if anything Ilya was the one who should watch her tongue and behaviour. She took a big bite out of the freshly cooked rodent, it's tiny ribs cracking under her jaws. She had no qualms about the taste, and appreciated that it was warm.

"Could I ask you how long you've been out here? Are you planning on joining any of the packs around here or are you planning to move again?" Ilya inched a little closer towards her, biting on her lower lip as she wondered if that was one too many questions. She hopes that she'd gain a friend this night and they can help each other in their quest and survival.

CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
((we're using the new thread now lool, unless you were just finishing this up before changing ahead to the time skip?? XD))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back