• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Clover Hills Wolf Pack [Seeking Members!!]

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
In Clover Hills Montana there is a pack of werewolves run by Gabriel Haven. Another pack moved in moons ago, leading to the death of the former alpha male. This pack was also run by a pure blood named Azarias Winslow but he wanted to kill the other alpha and take over Clover Hills for himself, hating all pure bloods despite being one. He lost his life at the hands of a loner and the former alpha female, Hannah, leading to a divide between Winslow Pack into two and the former good pack leaderless. A she-wolf from British Columbia came and joined the pack, taking over its leadership position; the former leader and her son thought dead in the fire...or were they?

Something moves beyond the scenes and within the shadows. The two warring females of Winslow that were divided once more united into one pack though had lost much of their number. The Winslow Pack has been weakened by internal fighting and the battle lost, Haven Pack attempting to put the pieces back together after the apparent death or maybe it was abandonment of Hannah and her son. Is Haven Pack safe from Winslow? Will Winslow recover and its dominant females get along? What is it that is lurking within the shadows of Clover Hills and all wolf packs? Can this foretelling of dread and death be stopped and at what cost?

Essentially in a small town in the outskirts of an American state is a place called clover hills, the area is quiet and rather peaceful within the main area but people have been known to disappear and the forrest is filled with howls come night. For truely this place is inhabited by a pair of wolf packs lead separately by leaders with completely different states of mind, one longstanding and the other having come in to try and take control. It's a battle between them for dominance between the werwolves daily lives within the packs, wether wanting to join them or lead a normal life.

Please read the Lore page (link below) before creating a character.

Staff:
GM: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Runs the thread, main person to ask questions or inquires, approves characters
Co-GM: [OPEN]
Helps run the thread and answers questions, can approve characters, takes over GM duties when GM is unable
Undersecretary: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Helps maintain lore page, good for asking questions

Positions

Haven Pack:
Alpha Female:
Gabriel scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Alpha Male:

Beta Male:

Beta Female:

Lead Guard:

Warriors:
Astiel WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Tobias VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Healers (2):
Suzu Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hunters:
Amanda Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Eliza ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Guards:

Elders:

Pups:
William scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Red Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Amaryllis SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
Jack & Julie Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (future)
Apollo, Hekate & Phyllis scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (future)

Omegas:
Azrael scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Ash WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Angelica scorpiodragon scorpiodragon -slave of Bellatrix & Matthew
Rose xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx (Also sort of a pup still)

Winslow Pack:
Alpha Female:
Bella Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Alpha Mate:

Beta Male:
Matthew scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Beta Female:

Lead Guard:

Warriors:

Hunters:

Guards:

Healers (2):

Elders:

Omegas:
Artemis WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Justin Veltsu VI Veltsu VI -slave of Matthew
Michi Cosmos Cosmos
Amelia SadSnake SadSnake

Pups:
Levi WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Raphael, Citrine & Kathrine Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (future)
Sukodo, Raitoningu, Sanda & Chikara Cosmos Cosmos

Loners:
Amora Cosmos Cosmos

Council (12):
Jack Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Jasper scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Sky scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Andrew Ross and Amelia Altman under control of Tobias for council, Klinge Cohen under Scorpiodragons control.

If you have any questions, please contact myself ( Cosmos Cosmos ) or the GM, ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

-Do not reply if you cannot be active in the role play.
-One liners and text chat are forbidden. We expected detailed five-sentence paragraph for each post.
-No Mary Sues.
-Do not join and then not make a character sheet. This applies to rule #1.
-There is a 2 character limit (1 male & 1 female) for all newcomers to the role play. This allows us to see if you are going to be active and how well you role play. After a week of active participation, the character limit will be removed.

Attn:
We have room for the making of 1 more pureblood family.
The other 11 Pureblood families are: Altmans, Ross, Cohens, Havens, Kyzer, Lavenza, Barnes, Marshadows, Winslows, Mori, and Goldbacks

Links:

Last edited:
PLEASE WE REALLY NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!

I think I'll bring my Char from the old one over then. I signed up right when it died so I didn't get to do anything.

I think I'll bring my Char from the old one over then. I signed up right when it died so I didn't get to do anything.
UH!! yeah I remember that lool XD yeah, just go ahead and post him in the new CS place and I'll add you to the list, though you'll have to wait for scorpiodragon scorpiodragon to approve you before you can begin posting :3

Soooooo…...

Last edited:
Bump!! WE REALLY NEED SOME MORE SPOTS FILLED!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back