• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Clover Hills Wolf Pack [Seeking Members!!]

Sorry, I'm not really into group roleplays. Life is hectic, and I can only join or create roleplays when I have the opportunity to do so. But I wish you luck.

Sorry, I'm not really into group roleplays. Life is hectic, and I can only join or create roleplays when I have the opportunity to do so. But I wish you luck.
Ah, no problem thanks for giving a response though!! I really hope things get less hectic for ya =v=P :3

Look, I think you could do a few things to increase your overall interest-rate. For one thing, you need to take some time to polish the intro paragraph. It's muddled, and confusing, and after reading it like ... four times, I'm still not sure what's going on. Instead of trying to cram all the conflict relationships into the header/intro, try breaking them down in the roles section. Next, drop the word "Reboot" from your title. To you it says "Don't let this idea die please!" to other people, it says "This didn't work the first time!" Lastly, if you want to approach strangers about joining, do it by going back through the inactive RPs, look for players who joined similar types of games, and who are still active. It takes a little more time and effort, but it is more likely to pay off.

Look, I think you could do a few things to increase your overall interest-rate. For one thing, you need to take some time to polish the intro paragraph. It's muddled, and confusing, and after reading it like ... four times, I'm still not sure what's going on. Instead of trying to cram all the conflict relationships into the header/intro, try breaking them down in the roles section. Next, drop the word "Reboot" from your title. To you it says "Don't let this idea die please!" to other people, it says "This didn't work the first time!" Lastly, if you want to approach strangers about joining, do it by going back through the inactive RPs, look for players who joined similar types of games, and who are still active. It takes a little more time and effort, but it is more likely to pay off.
"^w^ ya see, this isn't my idea nor am I the Gm of this new rp, I can't change the setup without their permission, I know it's confusing as heck but it's not my choice, though I genuinely love the actual rp. I know there's things that could be confused and we have gone back through the old rp and sometimes strangers around the site lead chances to new friends, even if they're not interested in that particular rp, I know there's always a lot more risk than reward in it but I've got some really close friends from random tagging and I did try and at least choose people from what I could see 'might' be interested. I'm so sorry if this was inconvenient for you and I hope ya don't think badly of me for it

Sorry I kinda want some freedom in character creation, for me to be able to use Erika or a character I want to experiment with but Good luck on finding people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back