Clover Hills

{I’m not really sure what to do. So. I’ll make a post for Viserys since she was abandoned. :(}

At first the breakup- or rather the disappearance of her want to be mate affected her greatly. Outside of managing her duties as they stood current to her she was almost incapable of anything else. She followed her alpha around always making sure no one needed her and when they did she stood at attention quickly. Everyone seemed to be abandoning her as of late. With her only family being dead and gone now. Wiped out like a snuff of a candle. She still lit one of those every night in remembrance of her forgotten family. She couldn’t shake the thought of people in the pack resenting her for still living when her family was killed. It made zero sense to her but those that seemed to know were almost angry though most didn’t know. She guarded her secret well at this point. No one would see her as being a member of her own family. They’d forgotten her long ago.

Then she smelled it. The scent was of an injured was much more than she anticipated for an afternoon. She wandered outside the house smelling for the injured. Turned out it was a girl. She had been preferment or maybe she still was. It didn’t make much sense to her smelling this injured girl. “What is going on with this young girl?” She asked approaching the alpha with all confidence of her own. Her long red hair swayed behind her and shone like flames against the sun as she approached.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

EZRA
Was he the only one who was observant? The white wolf with deep red eyes crouched in the brush his fur sewing with the wind. He caught her by smell first. Blinking he was reminded of the time he’d spent with Brexly and the confession that ended up with her moving away. It was just that kind of behaviour that led a wolf not to trust humans. Led him not to trust anyone. He stepped from the brush his eyes narrow, hackles up and snarling lowly.

He wanted to talk, as if the telepathic communication he had learned was pack specific he snarled at the wolf female. Not caring if she was from another pack. She was in his right now and his most recent betrayal didn’t make him care about anything else.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert scorpiodragon scorpiodragon @therestofhavenmembers

Fiora Velaeris
tags: CZ & SCORP (On mobile so tagging is too hard)

Her ears jumped straight upwards. Her tail frayed. Fiora's head jolted into the direction of the low grumbling, though her teeth remained shielded.
Two wolves stood before her. One in his human form. One snarling with the hairs on his back reaching for the sun.
Her instincts told her to raise her own hackles, but she knew better. Better than most, she thought.
Two wolves pack quadruple the bite.

"If you want me gone, I'll go," she said. Eyebrows furrowed. "I was just looking for my lost sister... There's no need for a fight," she said. Muscles tensing. Just in case of the off chance she'd need to book it for the hills.
Aayame heals her breath as the wolf spoke to her. It made sense. Wolves didn’t want strange other wolves to be in their territory then the female that passed by her warned her to remove herself again. Wow. This pack was madly messed up. She blinked and sighed.

She was going to have to catch her own meal so. She turned to the female. “Eh,... what makes you say that? I am....” she paused feeling a little bit light headed. “I am just looking for food. She concluded.

Comet Comet
Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zephyr.

He wasn’t too happy about anything. Let alone this intruder. Yeah can you not smell her? A female werewolf trasspassed onto our territory. He thought to his packmate. Then with a brief nose touch to his leg he took off towards the wolf.

His tail was high upon approaching. He snarled baring his large canines at the wolf girl. He wanted her gone true but he wasn’t to attack her right off the bar for no reason. Plus he was surprisingly larger than the girl. His scraggly fur had began to grow back with the cooling weather. But then she spoke about looking for her sister. The Male took his human form.

“Your, sister?” He covered his parts and turned to the Male packmate of his. “Do you recognise her scent? Who is she talking about?” He asked the blonde Male. Then the quickly took a tag and handed it to the girl but quickly took it back to him. “R.... recognise this scent?” He handed the rag to the Male.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert
Azrael

As Zephyr's voice entered his head, the omega gave a slight dip of his head to the wolf next to him that he could indeed smell her. His power and senses told him there was someone in front of him but he couldn't get a visual reading, only a feminine figure within his mind's eye. He was silent as he heard the wolf's sudden aggression. "That would be wise to leave," Azrael said. "You should know better than to trespass unless you are newly turned and then it is the fault of your sire."

He fell silent as Zephyr spoke, hearing the wolf shift into human form. Azrael shook his head as he was asked if he recognized the stranger's scent. "No...I don't but Gabriel's in a rather foul mood at the moment," he said to Zephyr. A rag was suddenly handed to him, he could tell by the slight shift in wind and the rustling of a cloth and took it, lifting it to his nose and inhaling the scent deeply. Running the scent through the scents of the other pack members, he immediately discarded the males of the pack and Gabriel, leaving him with the teenager Ollie, Angelica, Eliza and Ash. But the scent did not match any of them and he shook his head, not even bothering to rifle through the scents' of Angelica's pups as he knew they had no older siblings. Of course, he had no idea Phyllis had a half-brother who was older than her out there...."No," Azrael said as he handed the rag back to Zephyr. "Her scent matches none of the females in the pack and no scents I've come across during my time as a loner or in my birth pack or old pack." Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

EZRA

Ezra was still walking around in half of her clothing, using her leather jacket to conceal her chest. The cold breeze shook through her hair and caused her to clench her teeth, huddling into just the jacket given she had no other clothes after shifting. They had all torn into unwearable pieces- she’d have to find some more or even resort to stealing from other packs to keep herself modest. It wasn’t so much that she cared, but if real humans managed to stumble across her they may have felt the need to call for help and ruin her whole situation. This place in the country was well accounted for and was lively with prey. The only downfall? Being a loner. That wolf before, Axel, she had escaped from, his bite mark had disappeared but the memory of him and being so close to being in an actual pack had not. Instead of running she probably should have stayed- at least then she wouldn’t get attacked for being alone. How was it that people got into these packs anyway?

Leaves crunched under her light footsteps, making her presence obvious to those around. And, luckily for her, no one really seemed to be around. Ezra wasn’t in the mood for a fight. However, when voices in the distance became evident and what seemed like another loner being approached by other pack members made her eyes sting with anger. She’d help the girl- after all, she was a good enough fighter to take two wolves on, dominant males or not. Sprinting towards the sounds, she stopped abruptly in front of the woman, looking down at her softly before turning her gaze venomous as she appeared up at the men. Crossing her arms across her chest, she cocked an eyebrow. “You lot better not be harassing my sister,” There was a hidden growl-like tone in her speech that she’d hope the men would pick up on. “You packs are all the same, picking on the defenceless. You should be ashamed, especially since we aren’t defenceless now so step the fuck back,” There was no way Ezra was going to let another loner get hurt at the hands of a pack- she had witnessed it way too many times. Eyes skimming both potential fighters with a fiery gaze, she reassuringly put her hand on the shoulder of the other woman. “If you’re looking for a fight, I’m here.” It was clear, despite her outward attitude, that she was just trying the protect the other girl, even if they weren’t actually sisters.​

Pariah/Caspian

The siblings calmly looked over Michi as she was brought in and looked at each other, Caspian's eyes showing nothing but disdain for the wounded female though the threat towards his sister caused his eyes to flash and a rumbling growl to issue from him in warning. No harm would be coming to his sister or he would leave his sorry excuse for a...second attempt at a pack and help Matthew and Yaz take it over like had been the original plan. The hell with anyone who got in their way. "Perhaps your guard shouldn't make it a habit of running off whenever she happens to see me and she wouldn't have gotten into this mess," said Caspian, "and you attack either of us...you won't have a healer or a warrior as at least one healer seems to have vanished and you don't realize you're slowly losing your pack members."

"Brother," Pariah said though everything Caspian said, the teenager was in agreement with. Styx was too busy obsessing over Tor that he didn't realize his pack was slipping away. "We do not appreciate the threat towards us by someone who mourns a psycho who got off on torturing women and kids from what we've heard," Pariah said. "If you want a loyal pack Styx, you need to work for it and not obsess over Tor who seems to wander off wherever she pleases."

Pariah was silent for a bit as she took a scapulae and heated it up under a match she'd found and kept out of reach of Soul as he'd likely attempt setting the house on fire just to see what happened, or would if he was human. The girl smiled at the thought of her nephew and niece before walking forward, in time for the Winslow bastard child to arrive and speak...their cousin wasn't at all pleased about this either. Then again, Matthew wasn't happy about any Winslow child and they shared that a bit, just with how they heard the family had behaved. Sharing another look with each other, neither sibling bothered explaining as Pariah stepped forward. "Caspian, get some chloroform or something and hold her down please," she said.

Caspian shrugged and moved from his spot as he tossed the alcohol smelling rag at his sister who cut the girl's shirt off and exposing her torso before rubbing the rag across the girl's stomach. Caspian found it and held it up for his sister's inspection, nodding and did as his sister instructed with pouring it onto another rag and holding it over MIchi's face, pressing it in and ensuring she breathed it in. Blowing on the match, she placed the red hot blade on the table beside her before pressing into the girl's stomach and feeling for any sign of pups within the girl. Caspian relaid what he had discovered with the pool of blood earlier and she shrugged. "Well then I'm cutting her open. Need to make sure there isn't any infection and the pups have passed, if they haven't they'll be removed and disposed of." WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

Angelica & Triplets

When Tobias left, taking the thermos of coffee to appease the tired woman, she turned her head towards the three infants who were staring at her still. It was rather unnerving as she had said to Tobias and, frankly, quite creepy. A scream from somewhere on the second floor startled the woman and caused her to jump and nearly lose hold of her bowl, setting all three infants off on crying again and causing the woman to sigh to herself. Getting out of bed, she moved to set the bowl of stew on the table before moving back to the bed and trying to comfort the children, this time picking up Apollo first and tending to him. Hopefully they would be asleep by the time Tobis got back from his patrol of the borders though for all she knew the warrior might want to talk to her about what had happened during their three months apart. Could she even tell him what she had gone through without him getting angry and attempting to do something? Likely not, but if Matthew hadn't pursued them, then it must mean he had relinquished them...but for what reason? Certainly not out of the goodness of his heart.​

But that scream, what had that been about? Angelica wasn't sure she wanted to know and certainly wasn't going to go attempt to find out. The last time she had left this room she had been knocked unconscious and found herself with Matthew. She was certainly not in for a repeat of the experience, especially with her...children...actually here. At least the infants couldn't talk and wouldn't for a long while, hopefully...at least two years she figured unless they developed faster. Despite having been the one to raise and teach the pups of Winslow, the woman's face twisting at the thought, she hadn't paid attention to their mental development. Her eyes fell tightly shut and she refused to look at any of the triplets as her hands shook, the vibrations transferring to Apollo who had fallen silent as the woman began nursing her oldest child. She didn't go investigate the noise, that should be up to Gabriel, though the thought crossed her mind on if Gabriel would demand to see her when Tobias reported to her or if Gabriel would let her be. Somewhat perplexed, Angelica dropped her gaze to Apollo who seemed to have fallen asleep and moved to take care of Hekate next, the minutes passing in peaceful silence. When she was done feeding all three infants, she got up and moved back to the table, retrieving the bowl of stew, a couple slices of bread and the thermos of tea before heading this time to the small setup as in Tobias's apartment for the woman where she searched and found her notebook and began reading it as she sat down and began eating her meal. Mentioned: VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Azrael

Zephyr did not reply to Azrael's words on how he couldn't find a match of this loner to any female within the pack but the loner refused to leave and was soon joined by the scent of another invader into the territory, causing the blind man to growl in annoyance at the intrusion. The omega sighed, knowing he should call Zayne or Gabriel but Gabriel wasn't in any mood to do so and the alpha pair deserved a break. Not being able to see the stranger, he had no idea what she looked like, but remained steadfastly beside Zephyr nonetheless, shouting for Alistair if he were available to come help. He certainly wasn't going to bother Tobias, the wolf was probably still exhausted and tending to Angelica. "You have no business here loners, anywhere within the territory but if this one female is your sister, then you can both get out now," Azrael spoke lowly. "I believe you tend to have your own territories so there is no need to be lurking about on pack lands. Then again...be glad this isn't that...Kagore pack...or rather where Winslow used to live and thrive...you both smell and sound female...you wouldn't last there."

It was probably strange how the dominant omega, yes Azrael was dominant...stubborn...but also enacted fairness. He had been a loner before, not of his own choices, but due to circumstances beyond his control...however he wasn't about to make another mistake like he had with his dead mate and deceased daughters. The fact that the wolf was even awake at this hour of the day and active was a surprise in itself. Nobody could be allowed entry into the pack lands or the house, they had pregnant females and Angelica's pups to protect, even if only he and Tobias knew of Angelica's pups being born. In a flurry of motion, the blind man suddenly shifted, bones and organs shifting and reshaping into that of wolf, the omega's tail sticking straight out as he bared his teeth at the pair of females. CZDoubleU CZDoubleU Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
Matthew
"I would have rescued Phyllis had Tobias gone after her...he disappointed me when he didn't go after any of the pups and end their lives in the case of the two from her pack rapes when we were part of Winslow, nor when he went after Phyllis. I was hoping to use him going after Phyllis to really deliver a blow to her and cause her to choose me over him....it didn't work as planned as he's taken custody of all three triplets. If Tobias had killed those other two instead of being sentimental then Angelica would have stayed to protect Phyllis and would have been forced to accept and like the child. She'll probably favor those other brats over her own daughter. But no...I didn't really care about Phyllis, more about getting one over on the loner toy of hers then anything else."

Matthew didn't seem at all disheartened by his words and it was true...he didn't really love or care for his own flesh and blood daughter like he did for his niece. Even if Phyllis looked like her mother with his eyes and hair, she didn't really do much for the paternal bond he had with the child....as far as he was concerned there would be nobody to love the child. The male frowned as he heard Aria, in his eyes, refuse the offer he was giving her. She spoke of him being loyal and earning her loyalty and trust in that time, causing the man to growl in her direction. "I could be a bastard and force you to accept me and the rank, there's certainly nobody else here fit enough to do so or that I'm interested in to bother allowing to be my mate and help rule beside me. However, I am resisting the urge to force you to totally submit to me, that can come later..." he smirked at her..."but if you wish to not accept my proposal then you can leave my sight and go take your nap." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

FERN AND ARIA

The fact that Matthew didn’t seem bothered to lose his child struck Aria hard in the heart and she growled in his general direction. She didn’t have the heart to look him in the eyes whilst she did so- he didn’t deserve that privilege. If she became his mate and had his children, would he be the same? If so, she just wouldn’t bring any into the world in hopes that they’d be loved better not existing. And, in reaction to her ensuring that he’d be loyal, she only witnessed him frown and growl. “If it is such a difficult task for your highness,” she found herself suddenly talking in a venomous tone, “then find someone else to do the job. You can’t force people to be your mate, so good luck with that,” Her eyes were pained with the words he had spoken. Though, she could help but feel honoured that he knew he wasn’t going to be mean about the whole situation, though he did seem disheartened about it. “Matthew, it’s not that I don’t want to....it’s that you’ll soon get bored, right? Just like you did with Bella and just like you have with Justine and Angelica. Not to mention if I become your mate someone would definitely try to kill me and where would we be then?” She grinned lightly, combing a hand through her hair. Death sounded like a better option than being ditched by a potential mate. “It’s not a rejection and it’s not an acceptance.” Leaning on the cave wall, she pouted childishly in his direction and sighed. “I want to nap, I haven’t slept for three days,” Aria’s words were quiet as she walked towards the blanket-like bed in the middle of the section of the cave and was about to lie down on it before she saw wriggling beneath it.

“Shit!” The young woman exclaimed, suddenly jumping back as she examined the blankets, only to see a chubby hand grasping one hand of the blanket. A grin plastered her face as she pulled the blanket sharply away, only to reveal a giggling Fern kicking her feet beneath the blankets. Her hair was jet black like Matthews, but curled in voluminous ringlets where it had grown. Her eyes were a sharp grey-like blue with speckles of brown and amber. “What’re you doing there, huh?” Aria questioned, picking up the child who almost immediately tried to wriggle away upon seeing the man. “Ma!” Fern called, unable to pronounce the man’s name. She pressed her fists towards his direction, opening them and closing them as if it would bring him closer. “Ma-ch” she pouted, frowning with her thick brows.

Last edited:
Astiel was halfway through making her some food when he heard her scream for him. Immediately he dropped what he was doing, shifting on the spot and bolting up the stairs to their room. He froze when he saw her, when he smelt the pain and fear in the air and saw it on her face, and turned back around to howl through the door for help. Only then did he shift back, racing to her side, crooning softly. He was terrified for her also, but he couldn't show it. She was the one who needed help, "I-It'll be okay Eliza. I promise. I'm here..." He mumbled, holding onto her hand, "It's okay..."

ELIZA

The young woman balled the blankets into her fists as she groaned, head falling forwards. Tears sprung into her eyes and she tried to fight them back, concentrating instead on trying to get Astiel’s attention. But, as she opened her mouth to call him, he was already in the hallway and howling to the others. The way he hummed softly was comforting, but it was hard to hear it over the blood rushing through her ears and the thudding of pain eminating through her body. His words of assurance were, although sweet, not much of a help and she looked over at him in that moment, shaking her head. “Astiel...it’s so bad...I can’t do it,” she whimpered, pouting as she leaned her head against his shoulder. Pained noises continuously escaped her lips upon every breath she took. Even her grasp on his hand was becoming vice-like. “It hurrrrts,” she groaned, clenching her teeth and suddenly squeezing his hand again.

Matthew

"I slept with Bellatrix to keep Angelica alive as well as the other two useless omegas Artemis and Michi," said Matthew. "You don't want to know what she did in terms of sustance for Angelica when Winslow divided itself into two packs. That woman did threaten to kill me like she did her husband. Justine...well she tried killing Angelica and tried killing my Sebastian after I turned him. He probably would have went after you or Fern eventually if he had been allowed to remain alive." The male's face went into a murderous scowl as it did whenever Bella's name was mentioned. As Aria spoke of Matthew becoming bored with her like he had with Angelica, Justine and Bellatrix, the latter causing the male's eyes to flash, he didn't bother continuing to explain himself on any of that. This is why I only let my cubs join or relatives...except my damn brother, he thought to himself. Much easier to get loyalty from and listen to.

"Hmm. I can do that but don't feel like doing so. As for my...faithfulness and loyalty...that remains to be seen. I'm not changing my sexuality just because you don't like it," he said. "But I can be loyal." While he would be disappointed if she chose someone like Ice or Jae-Eu, the wolf wouldn't take the female away from either male. He wasn't that cruel when it came to his own pack at least. Allowing her to leave his sight as he got his feet and left his own cave, the alpha began walking aimlessly through the underground part of the territory. The alpha didn't see anything regarding Vince coming back but assumed his beta was busy. He passed Jasper who had returned and was making breakfast, the alpha rumbling to himself as he passed and wandering through the caves to check on the other pups. His submissive toys were currently being quiet and Sebastian was moping over Angelica being gone, something that annoyed Matthew, even if he was the one to tell the pup and his brother about Angelica being their new mother. Well, Sebastian didn't need a mother and neither did the two submissive pups he'd gotten from Michi, more like rightfully taken from her, but that was his right as the former beta of the pack.

It was while he was walking about that he passed Aria's cave within the middle section of the caves and tunnels underneath the mountains. Looking into Aria's cave, he saw Aria only she wasn't sleeping. She was awake still and with her was his niece, about the only one he had left to care about in the world. "Squeaky, quit bothering Aria and let her sleep," Matthew said, not knowing his niece had apparently been looking for him. Looking at the toddler, he was amazed how much she looked like her mother...oddly the same way Phyllis looked like Angelica. Had he stayed with the girl he had been dating when he was thirteen and they had had children, would any daughters they have had look like her as well? Well, there was no use dwelling on the past. Who knew what had happened to her and he knew they had never had any children. "What are you looking for me for Squeaky?" he questioned the toddler, at least assuming she was looking for him. Even though he knew her name, he sometimes still called her Squeaky. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Gabriel

Gabriel hadn't even gotten reply from Zayne when she heard Astiel's howl. Unexpected and sudden as it was, the alpha female was startled and turned from her mate towards the direction the howl was coming from. "Astiel?" she questioned herself. It seemed the alpha pair weren't going to get any rest at all. Maybe she should do what David had suggested and just have the couple leave the pack for several days. This was unexpected, what the hell could be causing Astiel to howl for several people? "Zayne, get some towels and hot water," she said to her mate before turning and heading towards the stairs. Comet Comet Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

ARIA

“Not asking you to change your sexuality. You really thing I care about that?” Aria questioned with a raised eyebrow, shaking her head lightly as she glared at the man. “What I’m asking is that you don’t sleep around with anyone other than who you’re supposed to,” the mere thought sent a hot flush down her cheeks, and a warm feeling pooled into her heart as he said he could be loyal. Perhaps if she kept postponing his proposal than his loyalty could grow and flourish, as could their relationship. All in good time. “I’m just saying, if we were mates and I were to sleep with someone else, you’d surely not be happy?” Aria questioned with a light frown, hoping that he’d care enough to say he’d mind or that he wouldn’t allow it to happen. After all, if he didn’t mind he’d probably do it too. She noticed still that her words were probably irritating but that didn’t stop her from continuing- she had questions and they needed answers. Aria was not about to be easy to suddenly commit to someone. Especially someone who has a reputation.

As she cuddled Fern close, she sighed, twisting one of the baby’s curls in her finger. Matthew’s voice bouncing off of the walls suddenly shocked her and, in an impulsive and instant reaction, she bared her canines at him, holding fern close. “You quit bothering me,” she teased, walking towards Matthew. “What were you doing? I didnt take you for a peeping Tom,” The young girl grumbled, reluctantly passing the child to Mat. It wasn’t so much reluctance because it was mat (as she knew the safest place for Fern likely was in Matthew’s arms), just that she didn’t really want to part from the baby. Fern happily dived into her Uncle’s arms, closing her eyes and sleeping against his chest. She felt safest in his presence.

Aria sighed, still standing. Her eyes, instinctively, began to shut on their own accord, and she wanted nothing more than to fall onto Matthew’s chest in the same way Fern had. Those blankets didn’t seem half as comfy. Her body staggered backwards as she ripped her eyelids back open. “I don’t want to sleep yet but my eyes...?” She pouted, looking over at the man as if it were his fault. Taking a few steps backwards again, she slipped down onto the blankets, snuggling into them as she fell asleep.

Fern put her fist in her mouth, chewing on it as she slept; her teeth were coming through.

Matthew
Sure act like that bothers you, thought Matthew to himself as Aria spoke a bit before she had left. Matthew was unaware that his hunter Sachi had left along with Fiora and the Korean siblings; Hyun-Ae and Jae-Eu. That the Korean siblings were his cubs would be even more annoying. He certainly wouldn't wish any of them a safe journey or happy life. Had he known, it likely would have set him off but in the end just proved that he was better off only having those he had bitten and those related to him, not that he had anyone related to him but Fern and Phyllis and his daughter probably wouldn't come here again...not that she would know the way if she even grew interested about him. The thought to track her down when Phyllis was a bit older with Fern was sorely tempting to the male but that would be going back on his word to not bother the woman anymore. However, Aria saw him and asked if he was peeping at her. "Hardly," Matthew said. "I was just wandering about and stretching my legs after not moving the past three days while I am slowly recovering...wouldn't look good on Fern's guardian if Yaz were to show up and take our niece away when I was unable to defend her or my pack," he said. "Why? Would you prefer that?" he questioned, amusement and curiosity lacing his tone as he spoke to her.

Being handed Fern, the toddler immediately curled up against his chest and the alpha shifted her slightly so she wouldn't jar his healing wounds. He remained there though, watching as Aria fought sleep and fought her eyes that were visibly trying to close, more for his own amusement than anything else, to see how uncomfortable he made her. "Get your beauty sleep...you've done quite a bit for me these past three days with hunting and patrols. As for you little moonbeam...we'll get you out of here so you can eat and leave Aria alone," he said. The alpha lifted a hand and waved it at Aria before leaving her temporary home and heading along further to where he had kept the three pups, finding them asleep. He nudged Sebastian and woke the youngster up before sending him outside with Ice to play before nudging the other two roughly. They didn't respond and he huffed before leaving and carried Fern back to where Jasper was cooking, settling down by the fire and watching his beta.

Jasper glanced up at Matthew as he felt the alpha's eyes on him and then looked towards a sleeping Fern but didn't say anything, only nodding to acknowledge their shared presence before continuing with cooking the food which didn't take much longer. "Save some for Aria. She's sleeping or should be."

"Will do Matthew," said Jasper. "What about the pups?"

"Seb should be with Ice now..." he paused as he heard a startled yelp from Ice as Sebastian tackled the slumbering omega outside... "So they can wait for their meal. Put food aside for Fern unless she wakes up and my toys can just wait...they seem to be not interested in waking but they're still alive." If anyone was lurking around the territory, if they came within the half-hidden entrance, Mathew and the others would smell it, Ice being the first since he was outside. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Mentioned CZDoubleU CZDoubleU (if you want to come in)

Last edited:
Gabriel

Hoping that Zayne did what she asked and got hot water and towels, the woman climbed the stairs, albeit carefully, and when she reached the second floor landing made her way towards Astiel and Eliza's room. "What's wrong?" she questioned Astiel as she approached him, seeing the male seemed frantic. "Eliza?" she called into the room past Astiel. "May I come in?" Hopefully Zayne would show up soon with what she had asked for. WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Comet Comet

Amora continued to struggle and weak over Rose's body as Ash tried to pull the human formed wild away, despretly clawing away at the dirt trying to get back as she let out loud whining and inhuman mixtures of words as though trying to express how she felt before eventually relaxing into the others grasp and pushing her head into the female's chest deeply in quiet and remorse.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Michi's small body lay cold yet breathing on the medical table, the blood and bruises showing clearly and she had no strength to fight back over even get out a proper word more than opening her eyes a little more with a wince and in clear pain, blood still dripping round her thighs.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon CZDoubleU CZDoubleU WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Axel was prowling outside. His nose was pressed to the ground as he drank in the familiar yet distant smell. He watched very so slightly caring about the pack he’d been watching for a bit now. What was he to do. Coming here and eating for Sanchi was all he could do now. He was a good hunter always managed to get his kill off any owned territory. Just a few hours ago he killed a small doe by himself. He had it back at his cave tocwhoch thw girl he saved had been missing from. Following her scent back to here in the hopes of see Sachi again. His tail flicked and he crossed right into the territory for the phantasim pack.

He wasn’t sure just quite yet what his goal was. But at the moment he just wanted to know why one scent in particular was so familiar to him. As he stepped over the line the aura changes, almost as if all eyes i nthe area were on him. It was quite strange that a normally black haired male was a decenytly large brownish wolf wiuth black undertones. He trotted up to the pack members and sat down scratching his neck and ear. then he took his human form crossed his legs and picked a flower fro mthe ground nearbuy. "Hi guys, take me to your leader? yeah? Mathew I have some nrews for the man I think he needs to hear." scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viserys looked upon the bleeding girl with horror in her eyes. "She appears to have aborted children, no doubt because of the various wounds she has......... everywhere" As she inspected the girl she paused, threw up her hair and took a cloth damening it in warm water. "I am going to clea nyou so I can assess your wounds is this okay?" She asled in a low voice. Then she pushed the slightly damp cloth to the girls skin and pulling it back up. She dipped it in water and reapeted until sje was sure the girl was clean enough to further survey her wounds.

Most of them were healed mup a few of them wrapped others just pressed with ginger and mint. "Has a healer taken care of you before?" she questioned as she took some perscription pain medication down and stome stitching thread. "I also need to know if you are experiancing any pain and where? I need to stitch up a few things and check how your downstairs is going..." She too kthe thread into her mouth and poured some pain meds into her hand. "Now, pain, where?" she asked at last. Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Ice/Matthew

Ice wasn't exactly happy with Sebastian tackling the sleeping wolf, causing him to wake with a yelp only to find the black wolf with cream legs lying half on him. The omega shook the youngster off as he yawned and flicked his ears as Sebastian began begging to play. The adolescent didn't understand how Angelica...how any female could deal with children and felt even more sympathy for the other omega but at least she was somewhere that made her happy. Not that Ice wasn't happy, his life could be worse than it was, but he could guess the issues the older woman had been subjected to. Drawn out of his thoughts by Sebastian biting and pulling on his ear, causing another yelp to issue from the juvenile looking wolf, Ice's head suddenly snapped up and his ears perked forward as a foreign scent his nose...this not being a member of Phantasm or of that lone male...or even the enemy packs. The omega shrugged and rubbed at his ear with a paw as he glared daggers at the pup who just wagged his tail and attempted to tackle him again, Ice jerking back and causing the pup to sail underneath his lifted front legs, falling nose first into the dirt.

Ice turned to the wolf that suddenly appeared before them, the omega's ears flickering before going flat against his head. Grabbing the six-month-old pup, he threw the youngster into the den, cracking his neck in the process which caused pain to lace up the muscles at the weight of the youngster. Then turning back to the wolf, who shifted into a human and spoke to him about seeing Matthew, his eyes widened. What did this person have that Matthew would find remotely interesting? Well he wasn't about to not inform the alpha about there being a loner in the territory, the wolf headed inside and towards his alpha. "Alpha."

"What?" Mathew growled lowly.

"Loner...outside...says....news...see you," said Ice fearfully as he glanced at the alpha's niece. Matthew snarled and moved Fern from his chest, setting her down on the floor beside him.

"Watch her and Seb," he ordered before making his way out of the caves and outside, seeing a wolf from Winslow that he recognized there. "What is a Winslow wolf doing in my territory?" CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Michi seemed far too weak to respond, barely a flick given at the dabbing of her wounds with the cloth as her breaths remained pained and shallow, clearly by the large bite marks tearing at her neck interrupting her airway. Even as the other asked about pain all she could do was continue to longingly stare over at Artemis and Styx with almost closing eyes, opening her mouth a little it looked almost as though she were going to respond but no words came out and she once again winced. The worst other injuries to be noted besides the note were severe bruising all over her stomach and right side from what looked like beating, an her two broken legs. Other than that the full moons had healed up most scratches covering her to a degree and the tears on her face had resided in their swelling quite a bit by this point. Nevertheless the blood flowing from her legs was quite dramatic for anyone to see from the miscarriage.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon CZDoubleU CZDoubleU (Oh, Dilbert why did ya leave the discord?) Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Pariah-Healer/Caspian-Warrior

Pariah gave her older brother an annoyed look. Well, if the girl was refusing to remain unconscious...Pariah picked up the red hot blade and set it against the girl's stomach as Caspian grabbed the guard's wrists and put all his weight into his upper body to keep her down as Pariah began slicing open Michi's stomach, then through the muscle. Reaching in, she moved some things away with one hand and began slicing into the uterus, Caspian's grip tightening even more on the girl's wrist to keep her still. She just knew her older brother was enjoying watching this. "Sure my knife wouldn't be better?"

"No...this...works," said Pariah as she began slicing into the other's womb, the blade sliding easily through the soft flesh, setting the scapel down and reaching her hand inside to feel around, the girl pulling out a small and mostly undeveloped fetus that she just dropped on another bed sheet before rooting around and pulling out another one, dropping this one by its sibling. "She doesn't seem to have an infection from the miscarriage not acting up but we should probably shoot her full of antibiotics just in case," she said to nobody in particular, knowing it would go over her brother's head. Feeling around within the womb she shrugged. "It's bruised from the beatings. She shouldn't be having kids for a few years," she said, raising her head to give Styx a hard look as if it was his fault the girl was in this mess, he really should keep track of his pack members and he had been part of Winslow...who knew what he had partaken in while Bella was alive. She cut out the placenta and the umbilical cord attached to it, dropping them on the bed next to her as well. "She really shouldn't have had kids in the first place to begin with with those first two she has now...really irresponsible. She has anymore pregnancies and I can't promise she'll end up living if she keeps this up, whoever the hell raised her failed in their duties. I'm not feeling any other possible pups within her so I'm going to stitch everything up. Caspian..."

Her brother grunted and released one her wrists before putting the chloroform rag over Michi's face again as Pariah threaded a needle and began the long process of sewing Michi up, starting with her uterus, being careful not to nick anything as she did so. "She'll need C-sections from now on to give birth probably but like I said, her body needs to heal from this for a few years. I recommend locking her up in the barracks so she can't be impregnated for the next several years until her body's old enough to have children."

Pariah continued sewing up Michi, muttering under her breath about children who had no business having children and needed counseling to get over obvious PTSD and anxiety issues, not put into adult positions and making babies. There was a reason humans in some states made the consent age for sex 18...though she knew teens were stupid enough to have sex under the age of consent as it wasn't enforceable. "I'd suggest getting a counselor position in the pack who can deal with everyone's mental issues," she suggested. Honestly, Matthew was a bastard at times and he knew that was needed. Then again, Matthew wasn't insane and their family didn't practice inbreeding. "You can't have an insane pack of inbreds and crazies if you want to be successful where Bella and Azarias failed." Yes, the girl had just insinuated everyone in Winslow pack was inbred, it wouldn't surprise her if it was true. Though Styx could do with some damn counseling sessions himself on his anger issues and potential insanity along with that female of his who really ought to be knocked down several pegs in the submissive girl's opinion. Looking over at Artemis she shook her head. "Artemis had a hard labor. I wouldn't recommend having her make babies either until she's an adult and could also do with some counseling sessions. Traumatized mothers don't make good parents and may pose a potential risk to their children through abuse or possible kiling them or neglect...at least among humans." Of course Pariah was speaking from a human standpoint so nobody would likely listen to her but her family. Once she had finished sewing up Michi, Pariah wrapped up the infants in the bloody bed sheet and tied it up. "Dispose of this please," she said to Caspian who let go of Michi and took the bloody sheet before leaving the infirmary. The girl's hands and arms up to her elbows were covered in blood as she went to the sink and began washing her hands off, taking the scapel with her and letting it cool under the running faucet in the sink. Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Gabriel

Zayne came up the stairs with several towels from the linen closet, a pitcher of hot water and a large bowl in his hands as he soon came to join his mate before Astiel and Eliza's room. "What's going on?" he questioned.

"I don't know," said Gabriel in answer. "It's possible that Eliza's time has come to give birth to the pups and of course our healer disappeared. Perhaps we're better off not having such a role after all as we seem to lose healers like flies are lost to honey," she said.

Zayne hummed to himself and gave her a questioning look. "No, I'm not going to go into labor just by helping Eliza give birth if she is indeed in labor," said Gabriel. "That isn't how this works Zayne."

"If you say so." He was met by his mate's hard gaze. Apparently he was still in trouble with her for not informing her of Miley, though if the Glaswin heiress hadn't bothered speaking, he would have done so himself. The alpha male was silent as the pair stood there, waiting for either their warrior or hunter to bother explaining what was going on or let them inside. WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Smell again," said Axel. He wqore a huge smirk on his lips as if he was jack the ripper. "And I am going to enjopy telling you that a few of your members of your pack have gone missing hilight on Sanchi and a few others, you know. Could it be becasue of your steller way you keep a pack? wait I am sorry I shouldn't be insulting you hoever while I was killing bella for lying to me over the last 17 years I have noticed a few thinmgs.... like the uncanny familiarty with your scent the feeling after you elft and oh yeah, thje fact I fear you might be my dad." His smile fadded slighhtly as he had come to terms with the fact he just admitted to killing his former alpha, maybe this was why he was feeling so souless so he decided to elaborate. "She lied to me about evrything pertaining to two innocent people, a woman and a man whom I believe had children and I killed them for abandoining me under her rule you see she was the onl;y person who was like a mother to me since minbe left me at birth bu you probably wouldn't rememebr too much about that...."

As he thought about the woman and killing her he felt slightly guilty. Then he shook his head and looked over at the other wolf. "Uh, is this who you have working for you these days? I remmeebr handling your children when you werent around, truth was I guess it never really occured to me I coulkd be your child allso, your kids are cute I do miss them probably why I babysat them before." Now happy memories of playing with the pups in his wolf form. He loved haning out wityh the kids. "Oh and I must mention that if you intend to let me join your pack eventually I can gain up the ranks.... I can be loyall but first we need to see if my hunches are righrt and you are my father cuz it would be nice.... just sayin." He lowered his head and sighed just slightly. Feeling like he wanted to belong was probably the real reson he was the way he was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visery's watched now from afar. She blinked and played with her nails for a while as if she didn't exist in the room, the entire experiance fairly agrivating, she was not even asked for help or acknowladged that she had asked any questiuons. After the procedure was over she had been taking notes throughout and then decided to pitch her two cents in. "Wherever she was before she was operatted on.... I am amzed there was anythign else in there if anything I suggest making it so she can't have kids. Tie her tubes so she will still go into heat but cannot concieve she shows sings of being raped anmd where I am sure this won't happen here, I don't want her to have to suffer though it again. The wounds she sustain look like they are from phantasim pack members on the full moon but someone else took care of her after and during the full moon. Not from that same pack. Anyway, could you actually notice me? I am not invisible I am here and I have been a member of this pack just as long as yo uand I hjave skills." She tapped her pencil on her notebook and bit her lip.

She considered going to the alpha and demanding a different rank within her pack but she knew that with her relations and how almost everyoen saw her as invisiblke that would likely go over just about as great as Bella's death had for the pack.
Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Matthew
Matthew was quiet as he listened to the former lead guard explain why he was in Matthew's territory, much less that younger wolf knew of his pack. He turned his head to scowl at his omega who had poked his head out of the half hidden entrance behind his alpha, who whined and quickly withdrew at the displeasing look on the alpha's face. The alpha turned back to Axel. "Sachi's not mine and it's unfortunate after I promoted her...my Korean cubs on the other hand are disappointing...but considering how they refused to even come to be promoted...I'm certainly not wishing them any luck in their journey without my security. Pity...you two would have made a good match if you could have tamed her," he said. As he heard that Axel had been the one to kill Bella, the older male stared at the younger, the slightest hint of surprise coming to his gaze before he burst into laughter. "Really? And I thought she offed herself because her family insanity finally got to her? Or more like she was pissed our property left her sorry excuse of a hide and I didn't return my Squeaky."

Axel's next words took Matthew by surprise and his eyes narrowed. "The only child I have is Phyllis, the little infant girl with Angelica that I gave up along with Angelica and her little bastard brats from whoever in Winslow," he growled. "After completely fucking with her mind of course." Amusement shone in his eyes at the memories. "Squeaky is my niece...a reason I didn't return her to that bitch who will NEVER be mentioned in my presence again. You want to join my pack boy, you earn your place and that means starting out as omega until such time as I decide whether you are deserving of another rank."

Matthew, despite his words, was feeling the same thing with Axel that he had felt with Phyllis when she had been born. A parental bond forming that wolves tended to have with their children but that was impossible. If he were having a bond with Axel, then shouldn't it have developed throughout the years he and Axel were part of Winslow? No, the boy was probably lying just to try to get into his pack. "Why did you leave Winslow? Ice!"

The omega scurried out of the den and approached his alpha nervously. "Do we have anymore DNA tests lying around?"

Ice blinked his eyes at the alpha, not sure he heard him right. "Y...yes alpha," he said.

"Find one and adminster it to me and Axel."

Blinking, Ice stared before he was knocked to the earth by Matthew as he struck the omega for being slow. Yelping, Ice scrambled back into their temporary home and Matthew turned to Axel. "How did you know of my pack?"

Pariah-Healer
Pariah turned her head towards Visery's. Oh Caspian would love to hear the Winslow child say that the useless one should get fixed permanently. The question was, would Styx go for it? Well it wasn't his problem. He couldn't have children with being male. Her features tightened though at the mention of her cousin's pack...how the hell did the Winslow brat know of what Matthew had done? "I can't do a tubal just like I can't remove her uterus so you would have to do that," said Pariah. "You'll have to cut her open again and your family was insane. You could try not mourning the loss of that female, same as the alpha there, but...we probably are judging you unfairly." She frowned to herself, probably one of the twins had said something for all she knew. The siblings' never spoke of their cousin's pack except in private. "Just cut everything out, an ecoptic pregnancy, slim as it is, could be life threatening.'" CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

What felt like a hour of fighting, marie"'s white fur was drenched in the man's blood. She bared her steel, long teeth at the panting but smiling man. He was enjoying this. He now had a silver dagger in his hand. The white female has a few stab wounds, but nothing was as bad as her swollen, bleeding right eye. The man punched her with his spiked knuckles earlier to get her to let go of his leg. It caught her off guard, the spikes drilling into her eyeball. She looked bad, but she wasn't going to give up. Not yet. The killer in front of her could barely walk from the damage she caused with her new found powerful teeth.

She didn't notice the smell of another wolf come up, her nose was clouded with the smell of blood. Not like she cared though, not at this point. She just wanted this evil man dead or gone. She snarled when he lunged are her one more time with the dagger. She moved her head to the side and grabbed a hold of his hand between her teeth. The dagger cut the side of her mouth before the man let go of it with a cry. She got him. The white wolf tiwarws and tugged her head sharply until she heard two pops and a scream. Her steel teeth broke through the hand bome and shattered it, along with pulling the arm our of the socket. He brought his foot up out of instinct and slammed it into her chest. She was knocked back by the foce of the kick, winded. The man looked like he was in pain and knew he wouldn't won this fight. He started to back away as he noticed another wolf come up to his female. He was now out numbered and clearly would die if he attacked her once more. Instead, as he backed away, he said to the female wolf, "This will continue some other time, when I can get you alone and kill you." He cooed at her. And with that, he was gone before either wolf could go after him and finish him off.

Marie looked behind her to finally see the wolf that the man was talking about. It was the one that everyone called Vince. She knew that questions were going to come, but at the moment she needed to gather herself before she answered the questions. She plopped on the ground and pantsd, looking at him with her emotionless blue eye, since one of them was swollen shut and bleeding. She was waiting on him to say or do something, if he did.

Vince

Vince froze as he saw a human within the pack's territory that appeared to notice his presence, the smell of human blood and wolf blood evident within the air. He growled but the human ran off, threatening to injure the wolf more before leaving before either wolf could pursue him though the battered female...and it just had to be the wolf Zero had patched up, injured again it seemed and apparently hanging around with humans, if not knowing them. Just what was she? The wolf stepped forward slowly, watching Marie with his yellow eyes before shifting and standing there, staring into her good eye. "Explain," he growled. "Zero is not going to like you messing up his hard work and the alpha won't be pleased to hear there's a wolf that knows humans in his territory." Comet Comet

Marie looked at him, panting heavily before closing her eye and forcing her to shift back into her human form to talk to the male. Her wolf side was fighting to stay a wolf, but she knew she needed to talk to him. She put her hand over her eye and the blood around her eye before she spoke with a very course voice. "That was a hunter, if you didn't notice about how well he knew how to fight me. When I turned six, my parents sold me to him to help.. hunt wolves. I escaped from him in this town and hes been tracking me. I could've killed him, if your presence didn't scare him off." The last sentence was kinda harsh, but she withdrew the venom in her voice so he didn't take it too hard. She was a guest to his pack after all, she needed to show a little bit of respect. "I was keeping him away from the rest of you, you guys were nice enough to bring me in and heal me, it was the least I could do to keep him away." She looked down at the ground, shivering as she fought the urge to shift back into her wolf form.

Even her human form was covered in blood, and she was most likely going to lose her eye from this. She wasn't that badly beat up, it was just her eye and a few stab wounds. She was trying to protect them from this man, and she hoped that they understood all these wounds were from trying to protect them. Of course she would get chewed out for bringing the hunter into the Territory, but at least she drove him out.

Vince

Vince watched quietly as the wolf lay there, panting heavily but made no move of assistance to her. Instead, he watched as she shifted though seemed to be fighting it, or perhaps her wolf was fighting to remain a wolf. "I scented blood and came to investigate," said Vince, "and there were loners here who attacked my sister. I was making sure they were gone or dead. Next time I'll be sure not to come to your aid when you get in trouble." The gamma was obviously failing at being the "friendly" leader wolf...that was unlikely to change even if he got a mate which he wasn't looking for. He listened nonetheless about how she had known the human and that he used to be her owner, the teen's face wrinkling in disgust. "This needs to be reported to the alpha and you need to get patched up...again...and hope Zero isn't too angry with you though he doesn't seem like the sort to get angry. Come on, you can lean on me and I can take you back, unless you feel like getting infection or continuing to wander off on your own." Vince seemed rather put out by the offer but the male was not happy with his alpha eyeing his twin sister and her being attacked. Comet Comet

Last edited:
Marie nodded and brought herself up shakily to her two feet. She hasn't walked on two feet in a while, so she had to get used to it. She would enjoy the help of getting back to the cave. Although she wasn't ready for the chewing she was going to get from Matthew, but it couldn't be worse than what she used to get. She put her hand on his shoulder and leaned some of her weight against him. She didn't want to lean all of her weight on him in case he was still snappy.

Vince

Vince turned his head towards the female as she leaned slightly against him before setting off back to the pack's current residence. He took her back to the caves and tunnels maze where Matthew was standing with some stranger. "Alpha, who is this?"

"Winslow's former lead guard," said Matthew. "Be quiet Vince, I'm busy."

Ice returned at that moment with the DNA tests in his hands and handed them to Matthew, getting a confused look from Vince. The omega didn't say anything as he looked between Matthew and the loner. "Are you ready for the DNA test to be performed Axel? All Ice will need to do is swab the inside of your cheek, yes Ice?"

"Yes alpha," said Ice as he fumbled with the first DNA kit box and pulled out a couple items fromteh first box. CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Nikolaus

Nikolaus finally arrived in Clover Hills with his pups in his jaws, the wolf not heading home and instead heading to Miley's cabin where he climbed the steps and clawed at the front door, not knowing she had been banished from Haven. He set the pups down in front of him at his paws where they huddled together for warmth, the loner letting out a sharp high-pitched bark to get the attention of whoever might be inside. Comet Comet

His slowness was irritating even Axel and he wasn’t even a part of the pack. He grumbled lowly snatching the swan from the wolf and took it to the inside of his check being sure to twist the swan ever so gently against his cheek. “Why is he even in your pack?” He grumbled to himself handing it back to the practically incapable omega.

“I left the Winslow Pack because after the previous alphas demise I had no other reason to stay. I did not feel I should be loyal to a pack that has done nothing but lie and cheat to get their way. I was already feeling this way long before then but I never chose to act upon it until Bella told me the truth. And how she used me to gain whatever it was she wanted. Why stay in a pack that defiles me? Treated me poorly? I don’t think so. But I could be wrong. At least I don’t bear the Winslow name.” He chuckled feeling not a tad but sorry for the only Winslow to remain and how she was still alive somehow. He though had no bad feelings regarding her and had decided from then on out to only kill for himself and no one else. He figured it would keep those he liked alive and those he didn’t dead.

The shear stupidity in this omega though might lead him to end his life also. This was not selfish and he wa sure Mathew would approve.... someday. But perhaps this was why he felt so close to the man anyway. And his children to boot. “I am not asking for any special treatment throw me through any test you like. The only thing I won’t do is kill for you. I will kill only for me and what I see fit. They trespass on the territory and I will, murder them. Not for you but for me.” He said narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. His dark chilled features shone against the pale autumn breeze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viserys nodded. She washed her hands and prepared. “Fine. Then I will begin the procedure while she is still under. If you want to go tell the leader do so.” Once finished with washing her hands she grabbed a fresh knife and looked at the work of her fellow healer. She took a deep breath in and began her work using the same cut already made to dive in. She opened up the girl and took out the parts for reproduction and then for her own satisfaction in knowing the girls life wouldn’t be in danger tied the tubes of the girl. She would likely never go into heat but she would never be able to bear children. Plus she was particularly useless anyway. She stitched up the girl and dropped all her tooled into the skink once finished. “I don’t need anyone telling me how psychotic my family line is. I am nothing like them.” It was true. Life had softened the girl a lot and though she mourned for her family she knew she was in a way a black sheep of the family. With that said she took some IV painkillers and dozed it according to the frail girl’s weight and injected it into the girl.

“She’s good to go,” was all she said before leaving the room.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Cosmos Cosmos

Matthew
"He's a straight omega despite my sleeping with him and biting him unintentionally," said Matthew, "plus he's not bad on the eyes and would have lived out his life as either a freak or in a brothel for the rest of his life as a whore in said borthel where I chose to save him and Vince there," he said nodding towards his gamma, not caring about the sudden uneasiness and carelessness with which Matthew spoke about their life in the brothel. "They..." he took the second box from Ice and ripped it open before swabbing his own cheek, waiting to give it to the adolescent who put Axel's in a tube and wrote the wolf's name on it and then Matthew's name on the second vial, "had nobody. Get this done ASAP."

Ice nodded and went to go find Zero whom had done the DNA testing with Matthew and Phyllis. "Every pack needs an omega. He's submissive, good with the kids and knows his place in the food chain...also eager to please unlike that bitch from Bella's pack that was playing with higher-ups," said Matthew, meaning Michi. Listening as Axel spoke about not expecting favors the male nodded. "Good because you won't be getting any and will work for your meal. Eyes off Aria, I've got my eye on her. Don't pull your weight around here, you don't eat. Even the pregnant females. You respect Zero, his apprentice whenever he chooses one, Vince, Jasper and myself. Don't consort with loners or humans...I don't care if you go wild and go breed every lone female in the territory...we kill any who come into the territory and they learn to fear us. Weekly patrols are done by everyone but pups, no matter their rank where you'll learn hunting and fighting as well as tracking skills....though I doubt you'll need the practice. Work well and I may promote you to Guardian...then to Condottiere. The only loners who are off limits from attack are my cub Nikolaus and my cousins in Kagore."

Matthew remained outside as Ice found Zero and got him to do a DNA test, the wolves had to wait only a few hours for Ice to come back out and inform the pair they were father and son, tha there was a 99.9% match in their DNA without the mother's DNA to help. Dismissing Ice, Matthew moved from the den entrance and looked at Axel. "It appears then you'll have inherited the Hendrix Curse, same as your half-sister and same as your cousin Fern," he said. "There's only one other woman I cared for..." he frowned as he counted back the years, doing some quick math in his head. "Oh...so that time led to you being created..." For once the alpha's face showed genuine sorrow and pain as he moved past Axel and walked away from the half-hidden entrance. "Welcome to the pack then Axel. You'll be placed as omega for now. Ice will show you the ropes. All the other wolves here are my cubs but for those toys of mine that are the submissive brats of Michi and Aria who is Jasper's cub and Vince's twin sister."

Pariah
"Indeed," said Pariah as she began sterilizing the scapel she'd used to cut open Michi, listening as her fellow medic spoke about not being anything like her family. She made no move to go bother informing Styx of the fact that Michi was now officially barren and he'd lost a breeding female. At least the two medic females had talent and even Artemis and Synthania had talent in hunting and could defend themselves or at least Synthania could...she wasn't all that sure about Artemis. Not that Pariah would have ever children for Kagore pack. The girl nodded as she heard that Viserys said the other was done and good to go. Pariah was left alone with the two other females and a pair of newborn pups. She washed off and sterlized the tools, putting them away and used some smelling salts to bring Michi around before putting that away, then remade the bed with fresh sheets and threw a blanket over Michi and another over Artemis and her pups before sitting down in a chair and watching them. CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back