Clover Hills

Miley could hear the steel coming from the woman's mouth. Yikes, she's pissed. She wasnt shocked at how harsh Gabriel, she knew it was coming. She had a right to be upset, for all Gabriel knew, she could've let a traitor in the pack. Although, Miley was technically a traitor for being part of the council, but the alpha didn't have to know that. What caught her attention was being asked about killing half-bloods or wanting to take over the pack. She scoffed, hurt that Gabriel could've suggested a thing. "If I wanted to kill the half-bloods or taken over, I would've done it by now. I'm not my parents, I don't pick up their hobbies. Although I was used as the hunter for my parents, to hunt down and.. help kill the half bloods, I wasn't the one who despised it." She looked at the alpha male who hasn't taken his eyes of Miley with a big happy smirk on his face. She wanted to smack it off. He was annoying her with his attitude towards her but she kept her cool because of Gabriel.

"I'm not against you. I'm here cause a family friend relocated me. The people who killed the rest of the family is after me. That's why I'm here." She told the female. It was up to her to let the woman stay, or to kick her out for lying.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Gabriel
Gabriel quietly listened to Mia...Miley...as she spoke about being able to kill the pack if she wanted to on her own and would have already done so had such a thing interested her. She had wondered too soon it seemed and sighed to herself before resting her elbows on the table and then putting her face in her hands, remaining for some time, even as Miley continued speaking about not being Gabriel's enemy and being here because she was relocated due to someone being after her. If the council found out about this...the woman shuddered. Either they would show up, Gods forbid her mother be the one to do so, or she would get called back to France and have to explain her actions again...something the woman did not want to do. Never mind that until tonight, Gabriel had no idea a Glaswin was hiding in her pack. "On my side and yet you lied to me for months about who you were," said Gabriel. "Regardless of the fact that you were relocated here for your safety or not, you still came here to my pack and lied to my face, my trusted omega, about who you were."

Maybe she should mend her earlier words to trusted pack member as it seemed she had very few anymore that probably weren't trying to plot against the woman behind her back. How she wished Hannah's dead body would show up right about now. Maybe it would get the council...her mother...to stop threatening her and then she could see who was loyal to a dead person and who was loyal to someone who hadn't abandoned her pack even though things were difficult. It would have been trusted omegas...possibly...but it was omega with Angelica missing still and no sign of her. Having no clue the woman was alive and had been in the house for the past three days, something she would unexpectedly find out when Tobias was well enough to report to her. But to the matter at hand...what should she do? Killing or banishing the woman were the obvious choices, a Glaswin being here would cause issues the woman nor her unborn and pack didn't need. However, Gabriel was not in the shape to kill anyone. "Until I come to a decision on what to do with you, you are henceforth banished from Haven and your rank of guard is stripped from you," Gabriel said as she lifted her head from her hands and rose to her feet. The woman did not bother seeking her mate's opinion or even his expressions to this pronouncement. "I have to protect my pack..." even if they don't want to listen, she added the last bit to Zayne only. Comet Comet

Tobias Altman
The male nodded to Angelicas words and worries that had been voiced.
He hoped the same that Gabriel would find no qualms with the most recent additions to the family.
He walked down the stairs and after a few minutes prepared her meal as well as something for himself.
Upon returning he gave Angelica her own meal and quickly scarfed down the venison jerky he had grabbed for himself.
"I don't think we have anything to worry about but it doesnt matter"
He replied as he sat beside his mate and gently squeezed her shoulder in comfort.
"If she doesnt we will leave, you and these kids are all that matters"

Jackson Northwood
The male did not acknowledge her words so as not to frighten their prey.
He followed her exact instructions doing his best to remain silent.
His muscles flexed and his nostrils were filled with its scent. A certain feeling filled him with as much intensity as when he wanted to fight and mate.
His pads pressed firmly into the earth and upon release he propelled himself forward towards the rear of the deer as it became startled but he was already close his instincts taking over as he lunged for a back leg clamping his fangs down drawing blood and crushing the bones in its rear leg but a kick from the other caused him to recoil and release the beast.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Aayame has to battle tears forming more from the denial. What was with wolves? When they handed together and they picked a leader they had to answer to this leader. Was this leader of the pack so bad he would blandly tell her not to join when she was offering her services? Was he mad?

“Please....” she pleaded more now only the pain fuelling her. “Out there I will likely starve. I am good for my word if nothing else I may be young but I can pull my own.” The wind blew her matted brown hair. “Can you take me to someone who can decide this for you?” She adjusted herself pressing her fingers to her shoulder feeling the tear in her skin.

“I have been running for the better part of two years on my own and I’m sick of running why you trying so hard to turn me away?” She had a sudden unexpected twinge of extra pain in her shoulder it made her wince slightly. A pack could mean safety from the pack that was hunting them down. Her brother could only keep them from off for so long
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel.

“N.... no reason just thinking aloud,” he said blinking. He didn’t want her to know much more. Didn’t want her to speculate his interest in her was for Mathew purely. Of courses was interested in joining a pack but right then he was a loner and it made finding mates having a family. Something he’s wanted his whole life. He also missed the onslaught of pups he got to play with and if he were really thinking about it too hard he missed cleaning up after a pack of wolves. He was so lost in thought he didn’t r slide he had headed back onto the phantasim territory.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Veridius Wensylve
tags: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

"Listen! I sympathize with you, I really do-" He implored, his eyes more like a frozen river in winter than the fresh sprouts of spring. "And because I sympathize with you..."
He stopped, trailing off as he saw something move in her irises. Something firey within her cold eyes.
Sparks. They were embers. Even with her shoulder caked in blood, she'd raise her voice. Due to a determination that wouldn't die any time soon. A look that summoned the presence of de ja vu in him.
And though he couldn't relate to the fire in her eyes- in his mind he saw himself. Just five months ago. An open road. A sky overhead that he remembered looking like an outstretched blanket. One that he'd used to make blanket forts out of as a kid. To create a small space for just himself. But in that moment, the ceiling of the little fortress had expanded into a whole world. The sky that day having a distinct curve to it. Reminding him that the horizon had no edges. No corners. But that the sky was endless. And so to, at the time, was his spirit. Boundless. With a will strong enough to bend steel.
And five months later- the sky is a cage of sapphire. Glittering. Still enchantingly beautiful. But a cage nonetheless.
And the wanderlust that fueled him- replaced by the churning of cogs. Turning and turning. Perpetually. But with a set rhythm. A set pattern. A set speed. Even a set sound to their grinding.
His eyes met the gravel once more. The sky was too tough to look at.
"You're not gonna give up, are you...?" He asked the girl.
"Fine... you don't wanna listen to me...? That's fine," he said. His voice like a cloud of slow, heavy fog.
Because nobody learns from being told...
I just hope- that in the end- you don't become like everyone else here.

He bit his lip. "I hate Styx," he said, his eyes like the snowy caps of a mountain. "I know I said I'd help you- but I won't take you to him."
He took a deep breath. Exhaled, then continued.
"He's the one you wanna talk to. You'll find- and confront him on your own if you're as strong as you say. He might be in the house-"
He gestured to the warm light emitting from the window right above where the girl lay.
"Or he's... fuck if I know..." He shook his head. "...But good luck with that."
Veridius then got up from his spot. Turned to face the gaping maw of the woods. But looked over his shoulder one before he would break into a sprint.
"I'm gonna find your brother... and do what I can to not get his ass killed."

Sachi Kuzumiyo
tags: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU and now she is open!

Sachi cocked a brow.
"Alex... you're really weird..." she said, squinting. And she smiled, stiff- a little dishonestly. "And I'm not sure if it's in a good way."
She arched an eyebrow.
"So, what do you plan to do here? Just talk to me all day?"
Then the glint returned to her eyes-
"Oh- I have a question!" She said, lighting up. "How do you know Matthew? You act like he's a bad ex," she joked, winking.

Fiora Velaeris
tags: Whoever in Haven that wants to interact with her. She's open.

Soon a house was in her sight. One looking to be in beautiful shape.
She could smell wolves... though none caught her eye.
Unfazed, she moved forward. her nose to the ground.
Might be a long shot... but it might be worth it...

Last edited:
Miley nodded in understanding at Gabriel's decision. "I understand. You know where I live, so if you want me back, I will be there." She said to Gabriel, eyeing her mate. "By the way, Zayne knows my family. Ask him if you have any questions." She said, seeing the smirk fall off of the males face. It was technically saying that he knew that Miley was lying this whole time but didn't say anything. He looked at his mate then back at Miley, a growl rising in his throat. "You can leave now.. Miley." He said, venom seeping into his words as he said her name. The female smirked, knowing that she got under his skin before turning and walking out of the house. She was now a loner, or as she would say, a alpha of her own pack now.

Walking out of the house, she was stopped at a onlooker, one who smelled of wolf. She was going to confront the newbie, but then decided against it. She was banished from Haven at the time being, she didn't want to annoy Gabriel any more by doing what a pack wolf do. She walked past the new girl, stopping a little bit in front of her before saying, "I would leave right now, unless you're planning on joining, then good luck cause I just ruined the alpha's trust." She huffed before walking past the woman and away from the house and back to her cabin. She had a lot of free time now, she didn't know what she was going to do with it now.
------

"Marriieeeeee, how nice to see you again." The hunter cooed at the white wolf before him, seeing all the fur on her back was rising up slowly in alarm and anger. It annoyed her that he was acting so... Calm with her. She didn't say anything to him, just snarled and started circling him, seeing a smile form on the man's ugly face. "Come on beautiful, come at me. I'm ready." Marie's eyes glanced around for any weapons on the man. It seemed like they were hiding somewhere except for silver spiked knuckles on the man's hands. Is that all he's using on her? He really underestimated the female.

She continued to circle the male faster so he couldn't keep up with her before diving into his side. Her jaw was wide open to clamp down on his arm, but her open mouth met with the spiked knuckles, piercing the top of her mouth. She was shocked, being knocked to the side as the spikes were pulled out and blood gushed out of her mouth. She didn't have time to cry about it, the man rushed her as she was trying to recover herself. She was kicked in the ribs, flying across the little clearing and slamming into a tree.

The white wolf entered a one sided fight, she knew she was the one that was going to lose and she knew it at this point if she didn't pick herself up and fought back. She laid on the ground for a minute as the man walked towards her slowly with a Chuckle. "Already give up? Pathetic." He spat at the wolf, picking up his foot above her head. He was about to smash it down on her head, but the wolf lashed out and wrapped her jaws around his other leg. Her mouth started to feel weird as she bit down hard, blood gushing into her mouth and the male screaming in pain. He started smashing his foot into her to make her let go, but it only made her bite down harder, the man's screams giving her more strength.

Angelica & Triplets
The woman watched as Tobias nodded and left, turning her attention to the triplets on the bed who were still looking at the woman as if they had never seen her before, though of course that was ludicrous, as she had been their only parent in their lives. Even with Matthew, even after he had formed a parental bond with Phyllis and gotten a DNA test done to confirm whether or not he was the father, he didn't do much with the smallest of the triplets, only making sure the woman fed her before Apollo and Hekate. Yet what he had done, putting all three children between him and Tobias to end not only the lives of the children whose father or fathers the woman didn't know but also the life of his own daughter, horrified her. She hadn't expected him to be that cruel. Even so, Angelica couldn't help hating...resenting...Phyllis as the infant would be a constant reminder of what had been forced on her. Of course all three children were but Apollo looked like her and she couldn't think...of who Hekate resembled from the dead Winslow wolves. She sighed to herself as she got up and left the children in the middle of the bed, where they hopefully wouldn't fall off before heading to the doorway after Tobias had left, hearing nothing but silence within the hallway, the smell of whatever she had detected causing her to look down and see the tray of food there. The woman shook her head that Tobias had missed the food and picked the tray up, carrying it towards the table and setting it down after backing into the room carefully, not wanting to add burning herself to her list of injuries.

She opened the three thermoses; the smells of coffee and hot chocolate hitting her nose. Well she didn't like coffee, too bitter for her tastes and so she assumed it was for Tobias. Taking a sip of the third thermos, the taste of peach mango hit her tongue...something the woman hadn't had in a while. Once she'd capped the three thermoses again and made her way towards the bed which she got back into, her legs still stiff from being broken and reset, the three days of being comatose not helping in the woman's movements but she managed to make it back to the bed and into it without falling. It wasn't much longer after she had returned to the bed that Tobias returned, she would just eat the stew and bread as needed throughout the rest of the day as the male would probably be gone all day, the male handing her a bowl of stew he'd gotten from downstairs and eating something that smelled like deer. After handing her the soup, the woman pointed out the tray which he had missed in his rush but was assured he would be fine with the jerky. So, that was what it was.

Frowning for a moment, Angelica dipped her spoon into the stew as Tobias told her not to worry about the children being accepted into the pack or not, his hand going to her shoulder and giving her a comforting squeeze as he resumed his own place on the bed which had been somewhat close to the woman, not that she minded it since she had woken from her comatose state. "If she doesn't we will leave, you and these kids are all that matters."

"Your apartment might be okay for now but as we talked of before, we'd eventually have to find someplace else as the kids grew and it would likely take both of us working," she said. If she had access to a computer or a laptop, even a library...well Tobias may or may not have a library card and she hadn't thought to get one, she could look up costs of apartments online. Still that was if Gabriel didn't allow the children to stay here. "I don't know how that jerky is going to be enough but at least take the coffee with you. You look like you could use it and I won't drink it. But I hope you are right on not to worry. It's hard looking at her but she's already been abandoned by one parent...I don't want to be like my mother and end up giving her a life like my own. But...I can see now why humans give their children up for adoption or abort if they get pregnant from rape." Angelica fell silent as she turned her head towards her mate and sighed, the hand clenching her spoon tightening and causing it to shake. "I'll just have to make sure I'm better than my mother without spoiling them and turning them into egotistical brats," she said. "We'll be fine...we have each other and that's all that matters, even if the world turns against us. But, they have a parent who cares for them...well...two I suppose. We'll figure it out and you're probably going to tell me to relax aren't you? Fine...I will do so, maybe once I've eaten and they've hopefully stopped staring at me and fall asleep, I'll read over my notes and my story. I hope I can pick up where I was forced to leave off. You take it easy and try not to get too injured or killed. Stop and rest if you need to on your patrolling," she said as she picked up her spoon and put it into her mouth. The woman was silent as she chewed on the vegetables and beef before swallowing, glad it wasn't making her sick. Matthew's pack seemed to be in between Kagore and Haven...embracing both wild and civilization...raw meat and cooked food. She shook her head, there was no reason to think on them anymore. "Their seeming intelligence is unnerving and uncanny," she said, motioning with her now empty spoon towards the pups to which Tobias just laughed. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Gabriel
Gabriel nodded as...Miley...accepted her order of banishment until Gabriel had time to think on what to do with the female wolf. The female then spoke of Zayne knowing who she was, causing Gabriel's eyes to narrow as she watched Miley leave her house, Zayne's venom filled words entering her ears as he also told her to leave. When she was gone, the woman turned on her mate and stared at him, silently waiting for him to either confirm or deny what the Glaswin female had said about him knowing who she was. "Zayne?" she questioned him, the woman's tone bordering on anger. Comet Comet

Last edited:
Matthew

Matthew called Vince and Jasper to him, the lighter blond-haired male leaving from his post and heading inside while Jasper woke from sleep and hurried towards their creator's cave. Matthew was sitting up, the fish he had been given by Ice long consumed so that only bones remained within his den. The cream wolf looked horrible as he stared at the two wolves who were part of his most trusted members. "We are switching permanently roles," said Matthew. "Now that I have fully taken over my pack, you will continue to address me as alpha and no longer General. Jasper, you are given the rank of beta along with your future mate. Vince...you will be given the rank of Gamma Male and your mate Gamma Female when you find her," he said.

"What about you alpha?" questioned Jasper as he looked at Vince who was silent.

"My mate will can be either male or female, I wouldn't say no to having two. If not, that's what the brothel Vince and Ice came from is for as is any lone females stupid enough to enter my territory," said Matthew. "For now I have my eye on your sister Aria," he said as he turned his gaze fully upon Vince, making the officially appointed gamma wolf shift uneasily but keep his mouth shut. Both for the comment of the brothel as a nasty reminder of him working there after running away from home and the idea of his sister ending up in the alpha's clutches, a woman the alpha hadn't yet slept with and he believed the same was with Sachi and the new female omega that had joined. "Is that understood?"

"Yes sir," said Jasper and Vince in tandem.

Last edited:
Was he the only one who was observant? The white wolf with deep red eyes crouched in the brush his fur sewing with the wind. He caught her by smell first. Blinking he was reminded of the time he’d spent with Brexly and the confession that ended up with her moving away. It was just that kind of behaviour that led a wolf not to trust humans. Led him not to trust anyone. He stepped from the brush his eyes narrow, hackles up and snarling lowly.

He wanted to talk, as if the telepathic communication he had learned was pack specific he snarled at the wolf female. Not caring if she was from another pack. She was in his right now and his most recent betrayal didn’t make him care about anything else.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert scorpiodragon scorpiodragon @therestofhavenmembers

Azrael

Azrael turned his head as he heard Mia leaving the pack house but didn't venture inside, having heard the alpha's angry tone toward her mate and decided he'd rather not get into whatever fight the alphas were having with each other. He didn't know what was going on and didn't really want to know, the omega turning his head as he heard Zephyr walking about before suddenly hearing his snarling. Limping down the steps, he headed towards the direction of Zephyr who he smelled nearby. "Zephyr, smell something," he questioned the wolf as he approached, leaning heavily on his cane as he limped towards the guard. CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Fiora Velaeris
tags: CZ & SCORP (On mobile so tagging is too hard)

Her ears jumped straight upwards. Her tail frayed. Fiora's head jolted into the direction of the low grumbling, though her teeth remained shielded.
Two wolves stood before her. One in his human form. One snarling with the hairs on his back reaching for the sun.
Her instincts told her to raise her own hackles, but she knew better. Better than most, she thought.
Two wolves pack quadruple the bite.

"If you want me gone, I'll go," she said. Eyebrows furrowed. "I was just looking for my lost sister... There's no need for a fight," she said. Muscles tensing. Just in case of the off chance she'd need to book it for the hills.

Aayame heals her breath as the wolf spoke to her. It made sense. Wolves didn’t want strange other wolves to be in their territory then the female that passed by her warned her to remove herself again. Wow. This pack was madly messed up. She blinked and sighed.

She was going to have to catch her own meal so. She turned to the female. “Eh,... what makes you say that? I am....” she paused feeling a little bit light headed. “I am just looking for food. She concluded.

Comet Comet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zephyr.

He wasn’t too happy about anything. Let alone this intruder. Yeah can you not smell her? A female werewolf trasspassed onto our territory. He thought to his packmate. Then with a brief nose touch to his leg he took off towards the wolf.

His tail was high upon approaching. He snarled baring his large canines at the wolf girl. He wanted her gone true but he wasn’t to attack her right off the bar for no reason. Plus he was surprisingly larger than the girl. His scraggly fur had began to grow back with the cooling weather. But then she spoke about looking for her sister. The Male took his human form.

“Your, sister?” He covered his parts and turned to the Male packmate of his. “Do you recognise her scent? Who is she talking about?” He asked the blonde Male. Then the quickly took a tag and handed it to the girl but quickly took it back to him. “R.... recognise this scent?” He handed the rag to the Male.

Azrael

As Zephyr's voice entered his head, the omega gave a slight dip of his head to the wolf next to him that he could indeed smell her. His power and senses told him there was someone in front of him but he couldn't get a visual reading, only a feminine figure within his mind's eye. He was silent as he heard the wolf's sudden aggression. "That would be wise to leave," Azrael said. "You should know better than to trespass unless you are newly turned and then it is the fault of your sire."

He fell silent as Zephyr spoke, hearing the wolf shift into human form. Azrael shook his head as he was asked if he recognized the stranger's scent. "No...I don't but Gabriel's in a rather foul mood at the moment," he said to Zephyr. A rag was suddenly handed to him, he could tell by the slight shift in wind and the rustling of a cloth and took it, lifting it to his nose and inhaling the scent deeply. Running the scent through the scents of the other pack members, he immediately discarded the males of the pack and Gabriel, leaving him with the teenager Ollie, Angelica, Eliza and Ash. But the scent did not match any of them and he shook his head, not even bothering to rifle through the scents' of Angelica's pups as he knew they had no older siblings. Of course, he had no idea Phyllis had a half-brother who was older than her out there...."No," Azrael said as he handed the rag back to Zephyr. "Her scent matches none of the females in the pack and no scents I've come across during my time as a loner or in my birth pack or old pack." Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Astiel had spent all of his night with Eliza, guarding her with snarls and snaps at the other males. No one was going to get near his mate, especially when she was so close to birthing pups, and he was very protective of her. Which was why, come the next morning, he was shuffling about in the kitchen, scratch and bite marks hidden under his shirt but peeking out on his arms and face. He was planning to get Eliza food, and was also trying to avoid everyone. (@SpiritualShrub )

ELIZA

Eliza woke up with a sharp pain in her abdomen. It was so overwhelming that she had begun to feel herself grow out of breath, suddenly throwing herself up into a sitting position, clutching at her stomach with a groan. “Oh my God,” she began through clenched teeth, lips curling up as she felt a whimper surpass her lips. “Astiel!” She screamed, voice drenched in pain and fear. Her mind couldn’t even register the pain- all Eliza knew was that it was immense and was hitting her at timed intervals. “ASTIEL?!” Repeating her words, she moved away from the blanket to see a wet patch where her waters had broken. Hands shaking, she pinched at the wet fabric of her trousers, wincing at the sudden thought that she would soon have to give birth. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, her eyes closing as her lips curled upwards.​

Matthew

Matthew called Vince and Jasper to him, the lighter blond-haired male leaving from his post and heading inside while Jasper woke from sleep and hurried towards their creator's cave. Matthew was sitting up, the fish he had been given by Ice long consumed so that only bones remained within his den. The cream wolf looked horrible as he stared at the two wolves who were part of his most trusted members. "We are switching permanently roles," said Matthew. "Now that I have fully taken over my pack, you will continue to address me as alpha and no longer General. Jasper, you are given the rank of beta along with your future mate. Vince...you will be given the rank of Gamma Male and your mate Gamma Female when you find her," he said.

"What about you alpha?" questioned Jasper as he looked at Vince who was silent.

"My mate will can be either male or female, I wouldn't say no to having two. If not, that's what the brothel Vince and Ice came from is for as is any lone females stupid enough to enter my territory," said Matthew. "For now I have my eye on your sister Aria," he said as he turned his gaze fully upon Vince, making the officially appointed gamma wolf shift uneasily but keep his mouth shut. Both for the comment of the brothel as a nasty reminder of him working there after running away from home and the idea of his sister ending up in the alpha's clutches, a woman the alpha hadn't yet slept with and he believed the same was with Sachi and the new female omega that had joined. "Is that understood?"

"Yes sir," said Jasper and Vince in tandem.

ARIA

The closeness between the young woman and Matthew had been growing, and Aria wasn’t sure how she felt about it. After all, the man had been sleeping around with the majority of the pack and it would be unlikely that he’d stay with her long, or so she’d thought. From what she’d heard, he had been desperately in love with that Bella woman for a while; as soon as he got the chance to ditch her he did. Would he not do the same to her? Her soft fingers traced through the dirt, grass tickling the part of her legs that weren’t covered by her denim shorts. Aria was beginning to become fond with the man, yet she hadn’t taken it on a physical level due to not wanting to be played about by a man that would crush and kill her if he deemed fit. And to top it all off, the man had slept with her twin. The thought made her sick to her stomach- how could she ever grow romantically with him if he’d done the same with her brother. Shaking her head, she stood, adjusting her cami top that seemed to reveal a little more than she would have liked it to.

Her back was against the rocks near the cave entrance, watching up at the sky with intrigue. It was early, but not too early. She had missed sunrise. Whilst she had originally set out to hunt, she ended up chasing loners away from the territory, causing the scar on her shoulder to reopen in a small place, and a place on her arm carved with a deep but short claw scratch. The only two visible means of evidence that she had fought with over 3 other wolves. With a sigh, she ignored the throbbing pain and stood, walking into the cave. Loud muttering echoed throughout the cave, and her curiousity had her stand and make her way towards the noise.

The murmured words grew clearer as she stood closer to the entrance to Matthew’s segment of the cave. The conversation about mates was interesting to her, and she leaned onto the rock, watching with crossed arms and a grin teasing her lips. That was until Matthew mentioned her and she felt her breath suddenly hitch. Eyes scattering to Vince, who looked rather awkward by the words of their newly appointed alpha. The sound of a drop of her blood having dropped from her fingertips after traveling down from her wrist became ominous almost. Clearing her throat lightly, she looked towards Matthew. Aria was visibly warmed by the fact that someone as picky for an actual mate and not just someone to sleep with like Matthew was. It was somewhat of a compliment, but one she didn’t want to accept unless she would be the only one, which she had heard him say he would want multiple. “It will stay with just your eye on me if you search out for others too,” she teased, though it was somewhat obviously that she meant it. Her eyes were glazed with a strong sadness in knowing that she would never be the only one if she were his mate. Taking a few steps further into the cave, she frowned. He did treat her well, but she had a sneaky suspicion that Bella had been treated the same at first. Stubborn as she was, she wouldn’t dare go into such an immense bond knowing that others would be involved. “More loners are trespassing. At this rate I think we will need someone to patrol the borders.”​

Matthew
The trio of wolves turned as Aria entered the cave when they were done talking, Vince catching his twin's eyes and shifting nervously even more. Jasper and Matthew ignored the gamma's sudden unease, though at the words about there being more loners in the territory, Vince's eyes flashed and he immediately left to go patrol. "Jasper, go prepare breakfast," said Matthew, the beta nodding and excusing himself, headed off into the caves to go look for whatever food they had in store. He stared quietly at Aria as she stood there before, speaking of there being loners in the territory and needing a patrol done. "You've been absent for three days," he growled hoarsely. "Missed the fight between me and that loner toy." He meant Angelica's male that she had often thought about and that pissed the alpha off. "In case you have been oblivious, Zero has been appointed to Knowledge Keeper and Sachi to Hunter...she will be taking Pursuer if she ends up continuing with her training," he said. "The Korean siblings haven't been promoted as they were late, therefore they're being punished by being stuck at omega and the new omega may be promoted next month," he said. Though he could do what he wanted in regards to his pack, he enjoyed speaking with both females...Angelica though she would no longer be part of him in such a physical manner and Aria.

Shifting into his human form, it made Matthew look a lot worse. He rubbed at his crushed and healing throat with a hand gently, massaging the flesh and muscles beneath his skin. "How is the hunting? Did you kill the loners or chase them off?" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA

Aria watched as both wolves apart from Matthew had been sent off. Had he wanted to talk to her alone or something? His wolf looked tiresome and rugged- she couldn’t help but feel sympathetic for him. She hadn’t been gone too long yet he seemed so ruined for some reason. “3 days isn’t too long. What- were you worried?” She teased with a comforted grin, somewhat hoping that he had been. At least then she would know he did care somewhat. However, she grew way too concerned about what had happened to him during her absence. The way he growled should’ve made her feel threatened, but she didn’t. She felt somewhat understanding of the situation, knowing he was only trying to protect the pack. “Tobias?” Aria questioned with a cocked eyebrow. After all of the talk between Angelica and Matthew about Tobias, she didn’t think he was alive. “You lies about his death?” Her eyes narrowed slightly. The alpha was sadistic, and she definitely didn’t doubt that he’d twist a story about the death of Tobias in turn for Angelica’s attention. And now it seemed Angelica was gone; Aria was grateful for that reason- the woman would no longer have to endure the pain Matthew had put her through. However, she wouldn’t dare voice it again to Matthew after his constant disapproval of her opinion on the matter. One thing she did pride herself on was the fact that she hadn’t yet been beaten by Matthew.

“So you’re appointing both Zero and Sachi to positions higher than mine?” The woman’s voice seemed slightly hurt at the actions of the alpha and someone she had thought to be her friend. “I guess I should expect that. I’m not the best of hunters after all,” shrugging her shoulders, she peered towards the man once again, concern visible in her gaze.

Edging closer to him, she scowled. Her eyes followed his hands that played with the wounds at his throat. “Stop it, Mat,” She fastened her pace and gripped his hand in her own, pulling it away from interfering with his cuts. Using her index finger, she tilted up his chin, looking intently at his neck. “Your wounds are a state. God knows you’ve probably tried cleaning them on your own.” Fingers tracing the wounds, she shook her head lightly. “The loners don’t really matter- you know I can’t kill anything that isn’t prey.” She mumbled, though she knew she had wounded them greatly. Well, most of them. Their sudden closeness made her nervous and she stood back, pink glazing at her cheekbones. “I’ll go get the medical stuff so you can clean and fix your wounds properly.”

Matthew
He watched the young woman silently as she teased about him missing her and surprisingly nodded. "I did and your brother was a right mess wondering where you were," said Matthew. She spoke after he had done so about Tobias, the male's face tightening into a murderous scowl and growling lowly in his chest at the name being mentioned but brightened as she asked if he had lied about the man's death. "I did," he said and there was no hint of regret or sorrow in his voice, no remorse. Only sadistic pleasure that dripped from his voice and shown in his eyes. "It was quite amusing watching her break down. Why else do you think she remained? Partly because I wouldn't let her go and partly because she believed her...mate...to be dead and that she had been responsible for killing him...just as I told her she was responsible for all those pups in Winslow dying. You missed the look on her face when she saw him...she fully believed....believes him to be dead. Probably still thinks that way," he said with a maniacal laugh escaping him which turned into coughing after a bit though the alpha's eyes gleamed with amusement and pride at what he had done and how he had broken the woman.

When she stepped forward and grabbed his hand, he looked down at their entwined hands before looking at her face as she told him about the loners she had chased off and how he was going to injure himself more by aggravating his wounds. "Zero actually patched me up, what he could with what little supplies he had," said Matthew with a shrug. She seemed almost disappointed when she heard that he had promoted Zero and Sachi instead of her. "I would have thought you wanted a rank more suited to your station in life than Pursuer," he said. "But if not...then go ahead and fetch whatever medical supplies you can find." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Matthew
He watched the young woman silently as she teased about him missing her and surprisingly nodded. "I did and your brother was a right mess wondering where you were," said Matthew. She spoke after he had done so about Tobias, the male's face tightening into a murderous scowl and growling lowly in his chest at the name being mentioned but brightened as she asked if he had lied about the man's death. "I did," he said and there was no hint of regret or sorrow in his voice, no remorse. Only sadistic pleasure that dripped from his voice and shown in his eyes. "It was quite amusing watching her break down. Why else do you think she remained? Partly because I wouldn't let her go and partly because she believed her...mate...to be dead and that she had been responsible for killing him...just as I told her she was responsible for all those pups in Winslow dying. You missed the look on her face when she saw him...she fully believed....believes him to be dead. Probably still thinks that way," he said with a maniacal laugh escaping him which turned into coughing after a bit though the alpha's eyes gleamed with amusement and pride at what he had done and how he had broken the woman.

When she stepped forward and grabbed his hand, he looked down at their entwined hands before looking at her face as she told him about the loners she had chased off and how he was going to injure himself more by aggravating his wounds. "Zero actually patched me up, what he could with what little supplies he had," said Matthew with a shrug. She seemed almost disappointed when she heard that he had promoted Zero and Sachi instead of her. "I would have thought you wanted a rank more suited to your station in life than Pursuer," he said. "But if not...then go ahead and fetch whatever medical supplies you can find." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA

Aria smiled quietly as he admitted to missing her. “You don’t have to miss me, I’ll never be gone for too long,” She mumbled under her breath. Her heart thumped against her chest- the emotionless alpha had missed her. Something she had realised the past few months was that he wasn’t so emotionless. “Vince has reason to worry- he’s my brother and I used to always get into trouble. Probably just his tendency to think the worst,” Grinning lightly, she dropped her gaze to the floor, comforted that her pack members worried for her safety.

But, as she mentioned Tobias’ name, the expression Matthew gave made her question what had really happened. If Matthew had won the fight, surely he wouldn’t feel so bitter? Given the state he was in, she was beginning to believe he had lost. Aria didn’t want to make him feel worse by asking who won. His face brightened when she mentioned his lies, and the way it did made her stomach pit in discomfort. “You sound so happy about it but in the end you made Angelica happier,” She spoke softly, hoping that he wouldn’t get too angry at the mention of the woman. There was no way she agreed with the way he acted, and she constantly made it apparent. That didn’t mean she disliked his other qualities, though. As he mentioned her missing out, her own face grew angry. “That’s awful- truly. I really do not and never want to see someone that hurt.” It was obvious from the fire in her eyes that she was withholding her manifesting anger. “I don’t think I’ll ever understand why you treated her that way when you clearly loved her so much. That’s why what you were talking about earlier with Jasper and Vince is unlikely to happen. Its a reoccurring cycle,” There were traces of pain in her voice, but she quickly hid it with her furrowed brows. She seemed to be the only one in the pack that pulled Matthew up on his horrible actions, and for some reason he hadn’t taken it so badly before.

“Well if Zero used up all of the little supplies we had then I can’t help you out,” Grabbing a cloth from the floor, she found a bottle of water and poured it on the cloth. Dabbing lightly at his wounds as she clenched her teeth, she shrugged. “In the end, you’re alpha and if you don’t think I’m suited for a higher position then I can’t do anything, can I?” Frowning, she gently removed as many impurities from the external parts of the wounds that she could. “I’m going to go take a nap,” she began, brushing a hand through her hair after putting the cloth down. “I haven’t slept,”​

Matthew

"Assuming she does not go insane from believing her mate is dead though she is a murderer and realizes it,"
said Matthew with a smirk. "As for making her happier, as long as she has Phyllis and rejects her, she will never be happy and always be connected to me by that brand and the child we conceived...unexpectedly I might add. She was enjoyable and I always found it amusing how she feared me more than Bellatrix despite Bellatrix being her alpha and the one to bite her...she is an odd one for a wolf. But the only one I ever truly loved was my sister...and that girl I began dating after being turned into a wolf that didn't last." His chin was lifted to stare at Aria who he could see was blushing as she commented on Vince having need to worry about her. "I was considering promoting you to alpha female and my mate, making you higher than any female here. You would help me run the pack and have full authority over them but if you don't want the position or the status then I will remain the only alpha and you can remain hunter. And with time, you may learn to be more dominant and kill actual wolves." He looked her straight in the eyes before sighing. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He was confident with time she would make a good alpha female and mother to any other children he desired to have. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Zayne flinched at his mates tone towards him when she said his name. Yeah, he was in trouble. The fact that he didnt say anything to her about the Glaswins family, and Miley throwing him under the bus like that put him in a real pickle. "I found out about her being a Glaswin earlier when I went to the woman's cabin. I wanted to see what was going on to keep her away from pack duties. I saw a family picture. I used to.. work with her father with his pill company. Me being a pureblood wolf and all he took a liking to me more than the humans. That's how I know the family." He told her, trying to make it sound better.

Gabriel
Gabriel's eyes hardened as she listened to Zayne speak about how he knew Miley and by extension the Glaswin family, speaking of how her father preferred his company over the humans since Zayne was a pureblood and they'd worked together in some pill business the Glaswin family had created along with their numerous oil business ventures. She was not entirely pleased about being lied to, least of all by her mate. Regardless of the fact that he hadn't known about the ex-guard's identity before now, the fact that he knew the Glaswin family was an annoyance, let alone the fact that he had kept such information from her. Gabriel was thus silent as she listened to Zayne and then when he finished turned and walked off, leaving the male there at the table as she disappeared into the living room and outside, slamming the front door of the house behind her. The alpha went down the steps of the house and began pacing the yard, the scent of a foreigner within her territory but she could smell Zephyr and Azrael with the loner. Leaving it to the males' to take care of, the woman went back to pacing to and fro within the territory, the woman's hand idly going to her neck.

It was some time before the woman returned to Zayne and the meal, frost visible within the woman's hair and turning strands of it pure white, bringing with her a chilling aura as she entered the house, freezing the floor as she walked. "I suggest you think twice before keeping something like this from me again," she said coldly. "I swear, I'm surrounded by liars and lazy wolves who don't wish to do anything, it's making me wonder if I should just let them flounder and leave. But then I'd be no better than that traitor Hannah for doing so. Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

Nikolaus

Niko found out that there was nothing that Zero could do for the male pup's missing limb or the wound on his middle daughter's face that would scar over. The male was not pleased by any of this but he gathered the three pups up and left the pack after stopping to tell Matthew he was heading home. The hickory wolf set off for the camp where he had been turned, the pups whining from hunger which he ignored as he had no way to feed them being male and not having any puppy formula for them. How was he supposed to feed them anyway? Maybe Miley could act as their surrogate mother and think of something.

Vince
Vince trotted through the territory, checking that the loners were gone that had attacked his sister and then deciding he might as well do a patrol since he was out here. It wasn't really a big issue with the former beta now officially declared gamma wolf to switch down a rank permanently, the two did it with such ease that it was like they had always been in these ranks given to them that were made official. The platinum coated wolf moved throughout the sector with ease until the scent of blood caught his attention, mixing with it the scent of human. The wolf paused in his steps, swinging his head towards the direction the scents were coming from before moving towards the location. Comet Comet

Matthew

"Assuming she does not go insane from believing her mate is dead though she is a murderer and realizes it," said Matthew with a smirk. "As for making her happier, as long as she has Phyllis and rejects her, she will never be happy and always be connected to me by that brand and the child we conceived...unexpectedly I might add. She was enjoyable and I always found it amusing how she feared me more than Bellatrix despite Bellatrix being her alpha and the one to bite her...she is an odd one for a wolf. But the only one I ever truly loved was my sister...and that girl I began dating after being turned into a wolf that didn't last." His chin was lifted to stare at Aria who he could see was blushing as she commented on Vince having need to worry about her. "I was considering promoting you to alpha female and my mate, making you higher than any female here. You would help me run the pack and have full authority over them but if you don't want the position or the status then I will remain the only alpha and you can remain hunter. And with time, you may learn to be more dominant and kill actual wolves." He looked her straight in the eyes before sighing. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He was confident with time she would make a good alpha female and mother to any other children he desired to have. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA

Aria watched him silently, gaze dripping with feigned disapproval as he continued to speak about Angelica. “You didn’t want your own daughter?” She questioned, gaze softening. After all, he must’ve felt some sorrow towards losing his kin- she had observed the way he interacted with Fern and the way that he seemed so protective of her and the child was only his niece. Dabbing gently at his wounds, she took a deep inhale, nodding as he spoke. “I’m sorry about your sister,” her words were calm, especially as she began to piece things together and see why Fern was such a vital part of the pack; she must’ve looked like her mother somewhat. Aria was surprised to know that Matthew had only loved two people, one being a family love rather than romantic. All in all, it didn’t seem like he wanted to commit himself to someone or didn’t find himself capable to. Or so she thought.

As he spoke, she reluctantly pulled the cloth away and looked into his eyes. Her own were questioning and somewhat confused that he was proposing such a preposterous idea- an idea she thought to be crazy because Matthew didn’t seem to care about anyone. Placing the cloth on a nearby table, she chewed on her lower lip in thought. “Perhaps within time,” she managed to reply after waiting a few minutes. The thought of being alpha was a good one, and with Matthew as her mate she’d be sure to have protection at most times. The only question was his loyalty. “Perhaps within that time you can prove your loyalty,” she suggested, brushing her hair over one shoulder, exposing her neck and small wound. “I’m not sure I can compete with other wolves for your attention,”​

Matthew
"I would have rescued Phyllis had Tobias gone after her...he disappointed me when he didn't go after any of the pups and end their lives in the case of the two from her pack rapes when we were part of Winslow, nor when he went after Phyllis. I was hoping to use him going after Phyllis to really deliver a blow to her and cause her to choose me over him....it didn't work as planned as he's taken custody of all three triplets. If Tobias had killed those other two instead of being sentimental then Angelica would have stayed to protect Phyllis and would have been forced to accept and like the child. She'll probably favor those other brats over her own daughter. But no...I didn't really care about Phyllis, more about getting one over on the loner toy of hers then anything else."

Matthew didn't seem at all disheartened by his words and it was true...he didn't really love or care for his own flesh and blood daughter like he did for his niece. Even if Phyllis looked like her mother with his eyes and hair, she didn't really do much for the paternal bond he had with the child....as far as he was concerned there would be nobody to love the child. The male frowned as he heard Aria, in his eyes, refuse the offer he was giving her. She spoke of him being loyal and earning her loyalty and trust in that time, causing the man to growl in her direction. "I could be a bastard and force you to accept me and the rank, there's certainly nobody else here fit enough to do so or that I'm interested in to bother allowing to be my mate and help rule beside me. However, I am resisting the urge to force you to totally submit to me, that can come later..." he smirked at her..."but if you wish to not accept my proposal then you can leave my sight and go take your nap." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Ash shifted into her human form alongside her mate, openly sobbing as she watched the other try and wake their pup. She moved forward, wrapping her arms around Amora and shuddering, pulling her away slightly, "S-She's gone!" She sobbed, "S-She won't w-wake up and G-Gabriel o-ordered me to bury her b-but I..." She buried her head against her mates shoulder, crying her heart out. How could she bury her child alone? It felt like Gabriel was blaming her, and so Ash was indeed blaming herself. She never should have let Rose from her sight.

Styx cooed softly as Michi reacted to his voice, and was as gentle as he could be with her broken body as he lifted her into his arms, muttering soft reassurances along the way. Whomever had done this to the girl he saw as his little sister was going to pay. He'd tear them into pieces. Stalking inside and to the infirmary, careful not to jolt his wounded companion, he was pleased to notice that Caspian and Pariah were there, apparently getting ready. He walked up with all the confidence of an Alpha, and set Michi down gently, smoothing her hair for a moment before his eyes snapped up to the other two, "She dies, you die. Understand?" He snarled warningly.

Artemis was busy watching over her sleeping pups. In her wolf form, still recovering, she was curled around Nyx and Draco, watching them sleep, as their little noses and ears twitched. She adored them already, and was so relieved that they wouldn't be treated wrong. She hoped anyway. As Caspian and Pariah came in, she lifted her head questioningly, before Styx walked in. She shied away, tightening her hold around her pups, still afraid of him, but froze at the bundle in his arms. Michi?

Astiel was halfway through making her some food when he heard her scream for him. Immediately he dropped what he was doing, shifting on the spot and bolting up the stairs to their room. He froze when he saw her, when he smelt the pain and fear in the air and saw it on her face, and turned back around to howl through the door for help. Only then did he shift back, racing to her side, crooning softly. He was terrified for her also, but he couldn't show it. She was the one who needed help, "I-It'll be okay Eliza. I promise. I'm here..." He mumbled, holding onto her hand, "It's okay..."

Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back