Clover Hills

Miley woke up in the forest in her human form. She doesn't remember what happened last night on the full moon, but her naked body was covered in blood, some of hers, some of others. She had scratches and bite marks all over her. She looked around her, looking for Niko to see if he was nearby. She could smell him, but didn't see him. "Niko?" She called out. She was terrified that she hurt him. "Niko?!" She called out again, finally sitting up and looking all around her and looked at the bites on her body. There was one deep bite mark on her arm, blood oozing out of it. She should tend to it, but she wanted to make sure Niko was okay.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Zayne has been up for a while, putting Gabriel in her bed after he woke up from the full moon. He was checking on the pack members to make sure nothing happened to any of them over night. Every one seemed fine, especially himself. He protected Gabriel all night, and the pack territory from Intruders. It was a long night, but they survived.

Marie laid outside of the Phantasm cave in her wolf form. She was forced to shift because of the full moon, but her wolf side was so terrified of being found by her old master she didn't leave the cave, pacing the entrance half the night before she tired herself out and passed out in the front. She was glad to be back with her wolf body. She felt more safe in this body, actually having sharp Enough teeth to protect herself if she needs to. She opened her blue eyes to the bright sky and looked around.

Last edited:
Nikolaus

Nikolaus lay some feet from Miley within the forest, the loner's eyes closed and his chest rising slowly. The man's eyes slowly began to open at someone shouting for him, Niko groaning as the sun peaked in through the canopy of leafy boughs above him, filtering down through gaps in the branches to the forest floor. It took the loner some time to realize who was calling him and he slowly sat up, pain lacing up his side and pulled a hand away to be covered in blood. Glancing over what he could see of his body, the male frowned at the few bite and claw marks running down his skin. With a breathy sigh, the male lay back down, not all inclined to move from where he was lying but did call out to Miley as he could hear the woman's urgency in her tone. "Yeah I'm here!"

Gabriel
Gabriel remembered them going to their waterfall after they had gotten outside, Alistair's scent heading off somewhere. She could remember Zayne staying near her and fretting as much as he could fret over her while they were both wolves, Gabriel mostly spending her time sleeping throughout the moon since she couldn't hunt or fight or really do anything with her stomach so swollen and dragging across the ground when she moved. As soon as dawn had occurred and they both had shifted back into human form, Zayne had helped her home and back up to their room, the alpha female too tired to even realize there was a scent she hadn't detected in months here within the house. The woman was sleeping, the fatigue she had felt during her first trimester coming back in her third and making her more tired than usual as she drew closer to the month she would have children again....hopefully she would not lose these child or children like Bill. This of course left Zayne in charge of the pack again but the woman wasn't feeling all that great and it was more practice for him to keep the pack in line...if she could just get up then she could help though it would likely be met with protests from her mate that he could handle things and to go back to bed so she could sleep, especially with arriving home only a fortnight ago. Still, she made no moves of waking, curled up underneath the warm and heavy comforter. Comet Comet

Coyoty has spent a considerable amount of time checking the land. Her black as midnight paws moved silently across the ground as she slithered from one end of the property to the other. She was sniffing out for traitors loners and whatever else might be on the property. Zephyr had wanted to come with her and so his snow coloured pelt which contrasted against her dark one followed her around sniffing at things checking her back. He was good. Coyoty wondered how long it would be before the alpha gave birth. She hadn’t much to do in ways of commanding running or rather helping out and being a beta since she joined. A few times she’d checked boarders like this with Zephyr in towe but lately the boy never left the grounds. Something bothered him but she hadn’t found the time to ask somehow between work and her new boy toy she was incapable of doing much else. Her fortune for the pack had grown and she intended to present her alpha with the stores. It was pretty great not having to pay rent or other bills. Only one she had was the phone bill.

Her phone was in the house never being able to take it on these trips. She turned to Zephyr half annoyed look upon her wolf face. “You finish up here,” she thought to him and lifted her tail in dominance. Rarely he tested her. Today his red eyes shifted to the side but he said nothing thought nothing in return. She sniffed and started a full sprint towards the house. She smelled the alpha had returned and went into her room grabbing her clothes shifting into her human form, showering and then dressed before pulling out the small thin piece of plastic for the alpha. She snatched her phOne up but didn’t check it slipped it into her back pocket and made for the Alpha’s door. She was very tired these days and understandably so. Coyoty was tired too but not because she was like the alpha but because her job the relentless hours spent with her boy teaching him training him. It was exhausting. She knew someday when she would be like the alpha she would have to invest way more into them.

She knocked on the door.

And also because I can, VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Zephyr

Not much had changed since he’d told Brexly about what he was and asking her to join him. A heavy decision was on her shoulders and it seemed that she would never make it. Day after he told her he went and saw her told her he would come back once a week and ask her again. His roses were beginning to wilt so today outside of the bouquet he had made for his alpha he made one for her as well. They were still in the greenhouse so when Coyoty offered to do rounds with him he started there a to end up there so he could take them with him on his trip to go see her again. She left him halfway though the check but he was smart enough to finish some of his very basic tasks. He checked the scent barriers and made sure there was not a single loner anywhere close by. Not sniffing any significantly new he circled back towards the house and then back to the greenhouse. His clothes were there but today he would bring just the roses.

He approached the shed shaking himself and stopping to scratch because he was beginning to shed and full moon or not no amount of healing would help the scratchiness. Inside he had a bouquet of reds yellows whites and pink and every colour in between sometimes more than one in a bundle tied with a beautiful deep blue ribbon which contrasted against the green stems of the roses. He took them and slipped the other smaller one into the cause with the morning report of the boarder checks. He wished more guards would help out with boarder patrolles but having coyoty was good enough for now. Then he began his track to Brexly.

He made the trip after being stopped by many humans most frightened some in awe others snapping photos of him carrying the roses. Then he approached the woman’s door. He was relentless it seemed but he sought an answer. It would take at least another full moon if he changed her tonight for her to have to change. He could prepare her teach her and coax her though it the best way he knew how. He even knew of a land to which there weren’t many humans. He would take her for her changing. A large open wooded area probably 100km from the haven territory. He sat outside and breathed deeply in, puffing his chest out and scratched at the door as gently as he could. Emma he’d decided to leave in his room for the full moon was probably sleeping under the bed full of the food he’d given her.

Comet Comet

Character: Mainly Ollie though rose was mentioned

tags/mentions: Comet Comet possibly scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Rose had ran off while Gabriel was asleep, and she survived for a little while though now her corpse lied in the river, a day dead having tripped and fell into the deep river unable to swim her scent now only faint, meanwhile, a new wolf walked towards camp though she dared not enter the haven pack grounds unless given permission by an alpha so she sufficed with sitting against a tree at the border not showing any signs of aggression, just...sitting there peacefully not bothering anyone, not moving an aching muscle, tired and sore from travel, she hoped one of the alphas would find her so she could ask to join the pack though that remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Gabriel
The alpha female was sleeping peacefully when a loud knock on the door of the master bedroom caused the woman's eyes to open with a tired groan. Who the hell was waking her at such an ungodly hour of the morning, the light shining through the window through the curtains. "What the hell?" the woman questioned quietly as she reluctantly got out of bed, the room otherwise empty. Zayne was probably somewhere then taking care of things. At least she had someone in the pack who was reliable and didn't wander off whenever they pleased and felt like it. They didn't like working and put up a fuss, they wandered off to wherever whenever they felt like it, her pack and house had nearly been killed/burned down...she had a disobedient omega who was mates with a loner and very few people listened to the woman. Why did she seriously bother remaining here and trying to have a pack? Tobias had an excuse at least, he had lost his mate somehow, but even his issues were causing the woman some trouble and she feared she would have to banish him if he didn't straighten up though she could understand why he continued searching for his mate...it was the same with her and searching for Bill even though his scent was long gone. The loss and the thought that a loved one might be out there. There was no excuse for everyone else to go romping all over the bloody territory...and it was pretty much everyone else.

Gabriel was not willing to abandon her pack though...if they didn't like the rules they could try to join the old Winslow or strike it out as loners. It would likely alert the council and give the woman even more issues and be her end, pregnant or not. The woman sighed as she grabbed a throw blanket off a chair and wrapped it around her as she headed towards the door, mentally vowing to kill whoever had woken her unless they had a damn good reason for doing so such as the house was burning down or they were being invaded. In which case maybe she should offer the omegas' up as bait. Gritting her teeth, Gabriel yanked open the door with a frown on her face, which only grew deeper as she saw Coyote there..someone who from Zayne's recollections was spending too much time out of the house and coming back days later. Come to think of it...both her beta female and Zephyr as well were spending too much time away from the pack. "What is the reason for waking me?" she snapped irritably. "And where the hell have you been going every day during the time I've been gone? If you aren't going to put the time into doing your job as beta, I will demote you." In fact, at this rate, there would be a lot of demotions. CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

“Working,” Said coyoty just as irritably. She knew that the pack needed stores for winter and her summer job had landed her quite a lot of money. “I know I haven’t been around much but when I am here I check boarders keeping the guard at least in order Zephyr or whatever. Make sure the freezer is stocked up with meat. Working on that is a chore in of itself with all the hunting I’ve had to do. Anyway there should be somewhere along the lines of eight grand or so on this,” she flipped up the card and smirked slightly. “I know you didn’t ask. I am sorry I didn’t tell you. I figured you would like it, would need it just in case. I do not intend to quit my job unless I need to or unless my alpha asks me to. Believe me it will open up a lot more time for me to do what I need to here. But of course this is up to you and you alone.”

Coyoty felt a certain sense of happiness and pride in herself. She felt here like she belonged instead of some trick her alpha before managed to mess around with every once in a while. It was amazing they were a pack at all. Though this one was really not much better. Coyoty wanted to train up the hunters and the guards like Zephyr to keep them on their toes make sure they had eyes on every loner that roamed the woods. That reminded her. “One of the members of KAYGORE I smelled lurking around a few days ago. If I smell it again I’ll be sure to tear it to shreds. I’m sorry to have woken you also, I just have a shift in about an hour I needed to be ready for. I can have food prepared and brought to your room upon your request or anything else you might be in need of,” her German accent though pretty was often hard to understand. She had to go slow and pronounce her words. She did this often when speaking but lately she rarely spoke to anyone outside the Male she had turned. She wanted to see him. Lying to her alpha about when her shift was was all she could manage. She hoped the alpha would understand. Jackson provided she could convince him to come would make a steller beta mate. He was strong and willed. Though he was young he was well off and smart.

She nervously checked her phone because of the boy. It was easy to say she was falling in love with him. Though it only being three days since his first turn it made sense why she felt so attached. It almost hurt to be so far away. But she supposed that was normal for mates and their marks. “I also bought a jeep. I mean that was months ago. But I figured it would be great for groceries and whatever else we might need. I also think we should make the omegas clean the house and maybe call a flooring guy to redo some of the old carpet and tile in the house. My family used to eat people like that but I can be sure to oversee the entire operation.” She pulled out her keys and unclipped one of the keys to her fancy red jeep and handed them to the woman. “Later on we need to discuss what is to happen to the pack what you would like done to it while or when you are incapacitated and how you would like to see it ran in your wake. We never got to discuss this. If you ever need me I do have a phone. You can contact me anytime I’m not here I will come as soon as I am able,” she felt scared about sharing her phone with the woman. If the alpha ever asked to see it all she would see was one message to Jackson sent yesterday morning asking if he was alright. Coyoty had not heard from him since.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon and VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Matthew/Phantasm
"No problem," said Ice to Zero as he was thanked for the meal. The omega dipped his head to both higher-ranking wolves and scurried out of the den to go get some sleep, tired from the patrol and hunt as well as the fight against the dead loner. As the omega advanced down the tunnels to his own cave, he passed Jasper's cave, the alpha passed out on a deer skin. Vince had made sure the food was in piles before making his way to his own cave to sleep a short distance away from the food pile.

Matthew listened to Zero as he spoke of needing medical supplies and of patching him up. The wolf was not happy about being out of commission for a while though he trusted Jasper and Vince to lead the pack and follow his orders but it looked like they would be staying in this sector for a while until the alpha healed from his injuries. "That is unfortunate," Matthew said. "Very well. You may go into town at a later date and get medical supplies," said Matthew. "Now leave...I need to rest."

Zero looked at Ice's retreating form and then back towards Matthew as the pack's general spoke. The wolf shook his head as he listened to permission to go into town later and get supplies before being told to leave. "Thank you general," said Zero with a bow as he stood and then backed out of the cave. Once he was out, he dropped his fish at the medium cave by the infirmary where he and his apprentice, should he ever find one would sleep. Changing into his human self and getting dressed where afterwards he then went to follow the loner female's scent, finding it headed towards outside the current den of the pack instead of within the two large caves that were an infirmary of sorts. "Well...you seem to be somewhat better," Zero said cheerfully as he approached the female. "On your feet and well enough to get out of the makeshift infirmary at that." Examining the female he saw her back in her wolf form, a natural thing thanks to the moon. The Knowledge Keeper was in a cheerful mood this morning though was doing his best to hide his shock that he had been chosen for such a high ranking role within Phantasm despite not being here but for three months or so. "I am aware you cannot understand me in that form and am guessing that form is more comfortable for you for some reason than your human form or even your half form. Am I correct?" Comet Comet

name: Ollie

Interaction: Open

Ollie opened her eyes to the scent of a young pup, the scent seemed to be coming from the river so she cautiously went to the river and peered into the river to see a pups (rose) dead corpse in the river so she held onto a low branch on a tree nearby and pulled the dead pup out of the river and attempted to find some way of identifying the drowned pup.

Astiel had spent all of his night with Eliza, guarding her with snarls and snaps at the other males. No one was going to get near his mate, especially when she was so close to birthing pups, and he was very protective of her. Which was why, come the next morning, he was shuffling about in the kitchen, scratch and bite marks hidden under his shirt but peeking out on his arms and face. He was planning to get Eliza food, and was also trying to avoid everyone. ( ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion )

Ash had been worried. She'd woken up this morning, curled in a ball, to find Rose gone. After scampering around the house to try and find her pup, she found her scent by the door. Currently she was following that scent, trembling in fear. What if she didn't find her pup? She couldn't lose Rose.... She tensed and froze as the scent of someone unidentifiable reached her nose, but it was mixed also with the scent of her pup, so she shuffled closer in her wolf form, whimpering.
To find her pups small body, soaking and still, being pulled out of the river by a stranger was shocking and horrifying, and Ash rushed forward without a second thought. This was her pup. She snarled weakly at Ollie, not knowing her at all, and curled about her pups small form, trying to wake her through desperate nuzzles and whimpers. ( xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Cosmos Cosmos )

Styx had had a good night. Currently he was curled against Tor, grooming her fur. He still had his injuries from the fight, plus others from the full moon, but he was pleased with himself. He'd fought off many males who wanted his mate, even when knowing she could do so herself, and had tried his best to show her his love for her. Which was why he was currently outside with her, grooming and nuzzling her. ( Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee )

Artemis was currently curled around her newborn pups, Nyx and Draco. She was weakened, both by their birth and the full moon, and so hadn't actually moved from the Infirmary bed yet. Though she didn't know it, Levi was fast asleep in her bed upstairs, apparently having claimed it for the night.

Ollie grimaced at the growl and spoke up softly "is this your pup? I was wandering nearby when I caught he scent and pulled her out of the river" the teenager spoke the truth, she felt bad for what appeared to be the pups guardian, though she gave Ash some space "is there anything I can do? I know how hard it is to lose someone you love" she admitted softly, not knowing what to do she attempted to nudge rose once who remained still and cold

Ash trembled in fear as the other spoke, snarling as the other nudged Rose again. No, she didn't want help. She just wanted her pup to breathe, to be alive. She snuffled, whimpering and nuzzling her baby, before freezing and staring at Ollie. What if she'd killed Rose? She tilted her head back, and howled pleadingly for one of the pack, for Gabriel hopefully. This was what she was meant to do, wasn't it? Call for help. Protect her pup.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx scorpiodragon scorpiodragon @Any character who wishes to hear her

Ollie wondered if Ash thought that SHE killed the pup which she did not, she had actually pulled little rose out of the river the girl lied down defeatedly tears springing into Ollies eyes, slightly trembling 'what if I'm killed?!" she thought to herself as she lied there silent

Gabriel
Coyote sounded irritable, something Gabriel didn't particularly care much about. "Your working is not the issue unless it interferes with your duties as beta," said Gabriel. "It's the other things that my mate has been informing me of that is the issue." The alpha's grip tightened on the inside of the blanket she held clasped around her shoulders when her phone went off, causing the woman's face to twist into a murderous scowl as she turned and rifled through her bag before fishing it out, not having unpacked yet since arriving home. Pressing a button she opened it. "Hello?"

"Icy Claw, how are you?" a cheerful voice questioned on the other end.

The woman gave a groan of exasperation at the nickname. "David...don't call me that and I'm currently busy."

"With what? Planning more kids to add to the family?"

"One would think by now you'd find a woman," she shot back, causing her brother to laugh. "No...the reason I was forced to come...visit."

"Still facing issues?"

"Perhaps. Call back in a bit."

"Righty-oh." The phone went dead and the woman dropped it on the bed, lifting a hand out of the blanket to put over her eyes. Now what did the council want with her? Or was her brother just calling to talk? She would figure that out later...for now...

Turning back towards Coyote, Gabriel walked back over to the door which she'd left open and glad the other had the foresight to not enter her house, turning back towards the conversation Coyote was speaking of. The beta female spoke of there being $8,000 or so on a card that was held up for pack expenses if needed and of buying a jeep some months ago to help with groceries and such other things the pack might need. Well at least she was doing something productive Gabriel supposed. "I see...well at least you are taking helping provide for the pack seriously though with our lead guard having disappeared, I suppose that means getting a new one or promoting someone." The woman's tone was now bordering on annoyance with the entire conversation and issue after issue mounting up again.

Mentioning the omegas working to clean the house caused Gabriel's eyes to narrow into slits. "I don't see Ash doing that without force...Azrael will help out and so would have Angelica if she hadn't disappeared," said Gabriel with a frown. The broken and terrified omega would have done so if Gabriel had asked...gods only knew where the woman was now or if she was alive or dead. "If you have done anything to jeopardize this pack because of your own selfish needs, I will demote you or banish you and you will be killed on sight if you ever come back...you'd better hope you haven't done anything stupid Coyote. As for hiring someone to clean the floors and replace the carpet, I will think on it." With that, the beta was dismissed and the door shut though not before the woman heard the plaintive howl of Ash from somewhere outside. It appeared David's return call would need to wait. The woman was not in the most pleasant of moods today. Returning David's call, she informed she had more business to attend to and would call him back later when she got a free moment, her older brother assuring her it was fine and hung up. Sighing, the woman dropped the throw blanket back on the chair and grabbed some clean clothing from the closet before heading towards the master bathroom and went to get herself ready for the day as it looked like she wouldn't be getting any more sleep today. Might as well see what was wrong and help Zayne. CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Tor sighed at his touch. She never grew tired of his affection and grooming, and was proud he felt the need to fight of males who desired her. She nuzzled his many cuts, scars, and wounds from the lengthy battles, her nose prodding gently. She was comforted by this, by him, and was proud to have him as a mate. The white wolf leaned against the darker one, her black massive paws against his own, gently whining her adoration for him. This was the one she wanted, forever.
"Hey, can I ask you a question?" Tor grumbled, resting her head on his side. She chuckled.
"I mean, I'm not really asking..." She teased.
(Mentions WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys )

Ash curled tightly around her baby, protecting her despite Rose clearly being dead. She was trying to warm her up, trying to desperately coax her to breathe, even as she howled for help again. She didn’t want Amora to see their baby like this, and she worried that her mate would be the one to answer her howls

Styx didn’t even react to the pain of her nuzzling his wounds, the Alpha rumbling at her. He’d never willingly go to any of their healers for his wounds, didn’t like being seen as weak and needing help. So instead he curled around his mate, ignoring his blood soaked fur, and hummed at her, “Of course. Whatever you want is yours Tor...”

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

"Pups." She said briefly, licking his wounds. They seemed worse, after so many fights right after another. Her blue eyes seemed to glow with affection and love, and she knew he was too prideful to go to a nurse. The cuts seemed pretty deep- while not life threatening, it could lead to infection if not treated- that's the next thing they'd do- get him patched up.

"I was speaking with Michi, you know. We should pass down the Kagore line- and have fun in the process." She muttered, yawning for a moment. The full moon had been tiring for her as well, and stress didn't help. However, her tag wagged slightly, slapping against the ground.

the girl watched and decided to attempt to speak again, her voice coming off shaky "I-I'm sorry for your loss I swear on my life and my mates grave it wasn't me" she said, fighting tears as she brought up her deceased mate, they had tried for pups soon before he died to so if they had succeeded the pups would unfortunately grow up without a father though she is still unsure if she is pregnant or not

Gabriel

Another howl was issued from outside, the woman able to hear it with the window in the bathroom opened to let in fresh air. Sighing to herself, she changed into the outfit she'd pulled out of the closet, another maxi dress and some comfortable shoes before leaving the bathroom and her room after scribbling a note to Zayne in case he came looking for her that she was going to investigate Ash's howl from near the river and to hold the fort down before heading out the door and downstairs. Vanishing outside, the woman didn't bother with shifting into a wolf, instead making her way towards the river which took longer as she had to be careful not to trip or cause injury to herself than when she hadn't been pregnant. Eventually though the woman emerged from the charred landscape, tsking at the dust and overall appearance of the landscape to find Ash curled around something and a stranger that looked to be nothing more than a teenager lying down a few feet away. Wonderful...another loner to the territory. "What's wrong Ash and why are you out here?" WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Ollie could sense that the pregnant woman was an alpha so she bowed her head in respect "my sincerest apologies' for coming on to your land ma'am, I caught the pups scent and pulled her out of the river I was originally going to wait at your border for you or another authority to ask permission to enter but with my own intuition and the scent of a pup so close to a river my instinct told me the pup was in trouble and I couldn't help myself, I hope you could forgive me" she said in her best attempt to be polite

Gabriel

Gabriel turned her head towards the teenager as they spoke, detecting the feminine natures of a female in tone and appearance. The teenager did have the sense to speak respectfully to her which was more than most loners afforded an alpha when they came into their territory, the woman's eyes flicking between Ash and this stranger who said she hadn't meant to cross but that there had been a pup in trouble within the river. A pup...the only pup they had now in the pack happened to be Rose, the adopted child of Ash and that...loner. Just because she was helping, didn't mean that Gabriel appreciated a loner being within her territory. "So...you found a pup and by my omega's howling and posture, I gather it is her pup that you just happened to stumble across. Why should I not punish you for being in my territory and my omega for not keeping an eye on her adopted child?"

Ollie spoke in a calm but polite manner "I am in all ways liable for my actions and I am not asking not to be punished, for all I'm concerned you may punish me however you wish, as for the omega, you have no reason not to punish her as well, and I know I am at fault for trespassing and I truly meant no harm and will exit respectfully if you wish, I am only attempting to inform you of my reason for being in your land" she said calmly, she was quite mature for her age and it showed in her manner of speaking and her natural respect for the alpha

Gabriel

Gabriel remained quiet as the teenager continued speaking, the pregnant woman not making any move towards helping Ash at all or even speaking to the omega. The wolf seemed not worried about being punished for trespassing or even of trying to prevent Ash from being punished. "Ash, head back to the house. You are not to go anywhere near that loner mate of yours and to remain within the house or close to it. Since you lost your pup, you can be responsible for burying its body." Without waiting to see if Ash complied or not with her order, Gabriel turned her attentions towards the stranger again who was standing there, debating what to do with this loner. "What is your name and why are you out here instead of being with your parents teenager?" she questioned. xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

"My name is Ollie Woods, my parents are dead to my knowledge so I have been striking it out as a loner for quite some time and I happened to be in the area and I noticed your pack and wondered if I could join, I am quite skilled in quite a few categories given I had to learn them to survive" the girl spoke carefully her thoughts somewhat clouded by painful memories of her deceased mate Luciel and her parents which she didn't know the whereabouts of so she considered them dead

Gabriel

"So you were born to loners or in a family pack of no importance then," summarized Gabriel. The woman saw no need to cross the river at all, that was Kagore territory after all and she had no desire to get into a fight with the remnants of Winslow. That didn't mean she wouldn't have the guards and warriors kill off any males who came into her territory again during breeding season. Now...what to do about this trespasser in her territory? Killing her was out of the question, Gabriel was vulnerable no matter what form she was in. That left banishment from her territory then unless she decided to allow the teenager into her pack. With Eliza close to giving birth and Fenris's body having been discovered during her absence they were down a hunter...but it seemed Kagore wolves had killed him from the wounds and the faint scent. "Fine. I will let you join my pack as a hunter to replace the one that got killed by Kagore wolves and to take over my pregnant hunter's duties," said Gabriel finally. "You can have Fenris's old room on the first floor. Mating with Kagore wolves is strictly forbidden...even in breeding season. You will have to fight and kill them if they bother you when they undoubtly sneak in here come winter," she said, "as well as fight off loners. Follow me back to the house and I will show you your room. As for me, I am Gabriel Haven and run the pack with my mate Zayne. You answer to us and us only, the only time you answer to my beta female...for now...is when neither of us are here within the pack." xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

She found the entire conversation a bore really. It went nowhere. She was beginning to realise that her alpha sucked at running a pack. Omegas were going to have to work by force, well duh. Omegas were useless. Creatures that were designed to be used to teach pups to hunt. Clean up after other wolves. Coyote dismissed herself onto the front pouch of the house not daring to leave until her alpha had returned from the border. This made her homesick for the white washed land of Germany. The alpha of her old pack would have snapped her neck had hw found out what she was doing with a loner. Not to mention his full moon escapade and though he would have patted her on the back for changing him. Only once he had seen his potential would he of. Otherwise he would hurt her.

She was not a stranger to torture and this kind of mental torture was too much Gabriel never gave her or anyone orders that she ever heard of yet complained about how the pack was being ran afterwords. This knitted the tall dark haired girl’s eyebrows in concern. A certain dislike sat where her alpha was in her mind. She had a phone herself yet declined to share it with Coyoty as she had mentioned having her own. The fear Gabriel would be any kinds of intrusive in her privacy slowly washed away.

Coyoty reqlly has no power of her own. Something she wasn’t used to. Even as torturous as her old alpha had been he still gave her leadership abilities. Here coyoty wasnt given anything. Her mind kept coming to this. She tapped her foot angrily as she stood there on the pouch staring at her red and black jeep parked in the front. She could if anything hop in it and drive away for good. Like she had with her other pack. She blinked and shook her head it wasn’t a good idea. No one would present these kinds of problems to Gabriel and if no one was going to do it she had to be the one. Even if it meant certain demotion because presenting a problem probably would.

Especially with the way she was angry about it. It went off like this in her head,

“Hello, Gabriel you suck at running a pack you don’t give orders and those you do no one listens to. You expect omegas to do nothing and complain that force will be necessary to get them to do things. What do you think that they will never Lisen? Um. You are alpha. You are soft. You irritate me,” she smiled when she thought about how she would tell her the wrong way. Then she figured she would need some time to blow off steam.

Never before had she wanted to kill something to go into a full blown fight. But her anger in her wanted to tear into the soft fleshy parts of whatever animal or human that presented a challenge. Coyoty was odd for sure. She didn’t like easy game. She liked the ones that were hard to capture hard to take and most of all hard to kill. She dreamed of the day something would present her with this much difficulty. She pulled out her phone for probably the tenth time since she stood on this porch. No messages from Jackson. Her eyebrows furrowed again.

She pocketed the phone in a huff and watched the wind sway the grass. It was chilled but still warm from The north. She looked to the sky and realised this would be a cold winter. Then she remembered her shift at work and pulled out her keys. A long shift with her irritation would lead to her needing to hurt something. “Where is an omega when you need one?” She whispered to herself tapping her head on the door of her dark jeep.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah and anyone else who wishes to hear her beg for an omega.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back