Clover Hills OOC

Generally kill and fight...in breeding season they breed...willingly or unwillingly. Even homosexual wolves or bi wolves will be seeking out those of opposite sex to breed with during heat season.

Mainly depends on pack.

Phantasm patrols, kills off intruders/loners, mates (during heat season) and hunts. Not going to bother explaining what Matthew does during full moons.

Haven...kills loners/enemy wolves and hunts. Breeds during full moon, fights off males (the females) during breeding season.

Kagore...no clue but when Winslow the males bred omega females (mostly unwillingly), fought each other, killed, searched for lone females to breed with, hunted.

Okay. I haven’t been mentioned in the rp regarding Styx. But I can whip something up. And Zephyr is already in wolf for me so I’ll just write something for him also.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Styx needs to notice full moon as does Artemis or at least try to awaken if possible. Otherwise she is locked in with her pups, Pariah and Pariah's nephew and niece in infirmary. Ash also needs to take note of full moon.

Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Tor needs to notice full moon. No, it isn't winter so Tor cannot have pups yet. Unless her heat is fucked up like Michi's. No super puppies either.

uwupolice uwupolice needs to try to post for their Korean siblings if they have any hope of getting promoted this month.

Comet Comet ...I know you're busy but I've tried to make it a bit easier for Miley/Niko and Zayne/Gabriel

CZDoubleU CZDoubleU Zephyr needs to notice full moon if he hasn't already, plus your healer Vis needs to heal Styx or let him suffer until full moon is over.

Cosmos Cosmos Amora better get out of the house or Gabriel's going to be pissed.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Rose needs to try to notice full moon and prepare to be locked in cellar again or Ash can lock you in basement...just don't let Gabriel catch Amora's scent on Ash...or you.

Somebody needs to get my Azrael from his room in his attic in Haven.

Loners should be preparing for full moon and making sure they are out of pack territories. Phantasm will attack and aim to kill/maim if anyone trespasses, Gabriel won't be pleased if there's loners in her territory. Kagore...that's up to Styx.

@NomFlavoredPudding Rhett needs a posting and Quinn needs to either be in infirmary or somewhere within Haven where she notices full moon.

I will be moving to next day after tonight just warning everyone again.
IT AINT MA FAULT WHAT AMORA DOES XD

sorry for not being able to reply I have been dealing with some...personal stuff, I just got a reply out and will be hopefully catching up on my other rp's

I think I may fix my character quite a bit, any thoughts on this? i'm personally not entirely happy with her though I can keep 'er how she is if you guys want

I think I may fix my character quite a bit, any thoughts on this? i'm personally not entirely happy with her though I can keep 'er how she is if you guys want
Hm, I think she would benefit from a few edits maybe!!

This is going to confuse the hell out of Gabriel, considering how she's been a child since you joined.

Considering how Haven didn't form until late December 2017, she can't have lived there since she was 6 years old.

Even if you did it with her being part of Hannnah's pack, Hannah's pack was still new at the time of the original Clover Hills.

If "Rose" is going to be 14, she needs to have just joined then and that's going to take either Ash or Amora mauling the pup to death that Ash has been taking care of...or it got mauled to death by sneaking out of the house. xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Last edited:
I'm finally off for the rest of the day, AND THE WEEKEND. We shall bring this rp back to life. It's been dead since yesterday. I'mma take a nap, then I'll get one in

Users who are viewing this thread