Clover Hills OOC

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon In Matthew's post he mentions waiting on Fiora for her promotion... but I literally just made her like two days ago. Is she still okay to receive a promotion? I just had her do her own thing in her post cuz I thought she wouldn't be getting one this early... But I mean that's fine.

So they have reasoning for being late, Jae-Eun attacked a loner that crossed their border when he was out on patrol with another omega or something.
So, Hyun Ae had to tend to their wounds. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

I am currently in police custody, and got arrested. I'm in CPS and live in a shelter- we don't get fed much. Haven't eaten in like, a week, so I stole 117 dollars worth of food-
and got caught. Sorry about this.

I'm going to give everyone the rest of the evening to post that needs to post for Full Moon. Afterwards, we're skipping ahead to morning.

Everyone but Tobias/Angelica and pups; Coyote & Jackson that is since we've already posted our full moon stuff and are on next day pretty much.

OKAY WHAT DO MY WOLVES DO DURING THE FULL MOON
CAN I HAVE PUPPIES YET
DO WE GET MAGICAL POWERS
SUPER PUPPIES
I want some puppehssss
Just kidding about the powers
AND HEY BBY MOMMA~ <3

I'm going to give everyone the rest of the evening to post that needs to post for Full Moon. Afterwards, we're skipping ahead to morning.

Everyone but Tobias/Angelica and pups; Coyote & Jackson that is since we've already posted our full moon stuff and are on next day pretty much.
It might help to tag everyone when making announcements! Some people might miss your message in the wide open sea.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Styx needs to notice full moon as does Artemis or at least try to awaken if possible. Otherwise she is locked in with her pups, Pariah and Pariah's nephew and niece in infirmary. Ash also needs to take note of full moon.

Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Tor needs to notice full moon. No, it isn't winter so Tor cannot have pups yet. Unless her heat is fucked up like Michi's. No super puppies either.

uwupolice uwupolice needs to try to post for their Korean siblings if they have any hope of getting promoted this month.

Comet Comet ...I know you're busy but I've tried to make it a bit easier for Miley/Niko and Zayne/Gabriel

CZDoubleU CZDoubleU Zephyr needs to notice full moon if he hasn't already, plus your healer Vis needs to heal Styx or let him suffer until full moon is over.

Cosmos Cosmos Amora better get out of the house or Gabriel's going to be pissed.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Rose needs to try to notice full moon and prepare to be locked in cellar again or Ash can lock you in basement...just don't let Gabriel catch Amora's scent on Ash...or you.

Somebody needs to get my Azrael from his room in his attic in Haven.

Loners should be preparing for full moon and making sure they are out of pack territories. Phantasm will attack and aim to kill/maim if anyone trespasses, Gabriel won't be pleased if there's loners in her territory. Kagore...that's up to Styx.

P pushed Rhett needs a posting and Quinn needs to either be in infirmary or somewhere within Haven where she notices full moon.

I will be moving to next day after tonight just warning everyone again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back