Clover Hills OOC

• Alistair is still out on patrol
  • Derrick has mysteriously died, unknown to Gabriel
  • Gabriel has just returned (as of last night-August 31) from France where she was speaking with the council on her ability to control her pack, giving them information she has about the existence of Kagore being an offshot of Winslow, they already have information from I think Comet's Miley concerning Phantasm offshot of Winslow
  • Zayne & Gabriel are currently with their new healer Nom's Quinn and have accepted her into the pack. They are in front of the shed-turned greenhouse in the charred land of Haven the fire ravaged thanks to Red three months ago near the river.
  • Azrael is...probably moping in his room.
  • Amora has broken into the house and is laying on top of Ash and Rose in Ash's room, something which will not please Gabriel when she finds out
  • Zephyr is....somewhere
  • Tobias has returned as of this evening (everyone else needs to catch up with full moon here) after finding and rescuing Angelica...due to beating Matthew in a fight...with Angelica's three children...whom Tobias will be adopting as his own children. Both are injured, Apollo is injured thanks to be shaken around like a rag doll. Tobias blood bonded Angelica/Oracle only did it for the true purpose and not the sick and twisted version Bella forced on Angelica to force the females' (Angelica and her inner being Oracle) to submit to her. They are in Tobias and Angelica's room. Angelica will be out of commission for two days RP time and nothing can be done for her while Tobias watches the children for her as she will be experiencing the blood bond all over again...the chills have started and a fever will set in a few hours that will render her unable to move for two days. Gabriel & Zayne are unaware Angelica has been rescued or is back at the pack house with her...her and Tobias's pups. Angelica has finally come to the realization that Tobias is in fact real and not dead, the blood bond has restored both her connection with Oracle and the mate bond between Tobias and the two females, however it will be time both females' are able to sense each other and the mating bond to take full effect again.
  • Coyote is...somewhere. In town maybe or heading home...I don't know.
Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Don't know why I asked about Haven when I chose to make another character in Phantasm anyway-

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Made a new character!!

And with that-
I'll be back tomorrow sometime in the afternoon maybe.

Okay. Your character is approved. Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Everyone else...Some of us are already on Full Moon or have passed it like the fight between Matthew and Tobias over Angelica. Try to finish up what you're doing and get ready for full moon.

I have added a list of Fallen members to the interest thread and the main thread.

Betrayers are not given a mention in the Fallen category...hence why V's characters are not in Haven's Fallen.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon I have a question...
Is Matthew still in the cave waiting for the omegas to gather?
Excluding my new girl of course cuz she had just joined.

Yes, Matthew is still in his cave, waiting on Blep's characters to enter the scene.

He will be pissed Michi got into his territory...I mean it is several hours I figure away from Kagore and Haven...not easy to find. Matthew does...not like Michi. So...he is going to send someone out to take care of that problem...probably Jasper. Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

I just got home. I will try to get a post up for Gabriel at least.

Okay uwupolice uwupolice , take care.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Hope you don't mind me speeding things up with the C-section. Pariah will put the pups with Artemis when she wakes up from the smelling salts being waved underneath her nose.

Everyone should start heading into full moon except Phantasm (kind of)/Matthew, Coyote/Jackson, Angelica & Tobias who have already had full moon pass for them. WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys CZDoubleU CZDoubleU Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert T terrajedi Cosmos Cosmos Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee uwupolice uwupolice Comet Comet
Actually just put my chars into prep for full-moon.
Am pretty excited...

Okay. Well I hate to do this everyone but I will respond for Michi tomorrow and anything else. I'm tired and am heading to bed. Good night and have fun...try not to kill each other in RP. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back