Clover Hills OOC

HECKHECK

SO, ALPHA IS WOUNDED RN, RIGHT? scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Matthew I mean

Yes he is. But as soon as your siblings get in his cave they'll get their promotions. Matthew will be out of commission for a while as he recovers so he'll need your medic's and terra's Zero to look after him for a while, leaving the pack in Jasper's and Vince's hands.

BELPO GIVE KISS

MWAH

Yes he is. But as soon as your siblings get in his cave they'll get their promotions. Matthew will be out of commission for a while as he recovers so he'll need your medic's and terra's Zero to look after him for a while, leaving the pack in Jasper's and Vince's hands.

Oh, ok!
I'll finish boy up then
Also, oops, guess I didn't clarify.. He's not a medic, he's a Warrior or Guard ^^;

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Maybe Zero and Veridius could meet and Zero could try to help/teach Veridius more about what he knows about medicine/trade medicinal stuff?
Goddamn- can I just say- I really enjoy all interactions between our characters, despite such little interaction we've had.

But yes. I'd love that a lot. Let's definitely make it happen.
(Maybe that could even be Veridius's ticket out of Kagore)

*falls over*
aM a failure

i said i was gonna finish my boi and respond, but then I had to take my dad to LOWES and almost got HIT by some ASSHOLE backing up :)))

im sorry gndffj
im so behind in this rp ; o ;

Users who are viewing this thread