• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs?

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay I know this is super obscure, but I just finished watching the movie, please hear me out:

I found a really adorable fanfic here: Crossed Roads - Chapter 1 - alice_ul - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Movies) [Archive of Our Own]

The TLDR is something like this: Before the first movie, Flint is 16/17 and still in the rougher stages of getting through the loss of his mom, and rough patches with his dad. He's hurt a lot, has no one left who believes in him, and is constantly alone.

An OC, a 10/11 year old girl, is drowning in the sea, and Flint is able to save her just in time. Unknowing of where she came from, he and his dad bring her home to help her out.

She seems frightened a lot and seems to be hiding a troubled past. She also seems to have the same despair of being alone and always left behind.

Flint kind of decides to try and assume responsibility of her and help her out, and they end up forming a really strong sibling bond with each other. It's really full of hurt/comfort and warm healing concepts where they're not really alome anymore, like a "found family", and end up helping each other out.

I thought a concept like this would be so fun to do! It doesn't have to be exactly like this either. Basically, I'm just looking for someone who wants to play the role of Flint, and I'll make up a character to develop as we go along.

Read this far? I'm surprised you clicked on this at all tbh! If you're still reading, here's the details about me:

- I'm an adult, so I'm only looking for 18+ to roleplay with.
- this is NOT ROMANCE nor NSFW, so do not ask
- I'm pretty literate as far as how long my replies are... as long as you're semi literate, I'm ok with this. I'll match anything you give me!
- I roleplay on here, but also anywhere else if you've got more convenient locations (like disvord, tumblr, etc.)

That's about it for this round, let me know if you're interested please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back