• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Cloud's Art Dump

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
So I have a lot more of these traditional sketches than I do digital art so I decided to dump them all here.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
please excuse my bad lighting
I messed up on some of these but a lot of these are practice doodles

Last edited:
Good drawings! Like, really, really good!
I just have a small tip, you could maybe broaden your characters a little rather than focusing on just one, that way you could explore different proportions, hairstyles, facial structures, clothing, etc. (not saying that you don't know them already)
I tried this and it helped a lot, I was able to draw in loads of different styles and techniques, it's effective on the artwork, but if that isn't your cup of tea, you could try maybe experimenting with your character a little, there are lots of ways to improve things from even a really good base like your drawings. I also noticed you seemed hesitant to go further than the elbow position (I noticed you did it once or twice, but this is my perspective, sorry if it was intentional), I did it too, you just need to find the 'sweet spot' where the legs actually seem to fit the character and not look as if they were slapped on. This, in particular, can be tricky but sketch it lightly and if it doesn't work just adjust it until it fits.

The same thing with the wolf, if you're stuck on the same pose, maybe, try different postures, leg positions, or even flipping him round to face the viewer directly.
Yes, it can be complete trash when you first start out (it happened to me and trust me the nose looked like a tumor), but that's the whole point, you can adjust it until it's in the perfect position and then work on everything else.

Just a few tips for improving your artwork, not saying that it's bad, it's actually extremely amazing.

As always nice mix of expressions :D Really a fan of the second drawing. The attention to details (of her expression, of her kimono, of her hair accessories) makes it a real coup de coeur ! And poor little demon looks so lost/confused x)

703F539A-5FE7-4988-90C8-190A9661FCD9.jpeg167C0874-D561-4E3C-8677-F85BA3F7E4C1.jpeg
First two inktober doodles, I may not be able to compete with y’all but I have a feeling this is gonna make me end up drawing things I don’t usually draw

AF46C04B-A57D-4A3F-B660-E11BBE5BA043.jpeg
Not posting yesterday’s inktober here because I am not proud of it. Today’s prompt was “Freeze” so my idea behind this was kind of a metaphor for “frozen in time”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back