• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐โ€™๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก | ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ | ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
โœฆ
Hello, and welcome to my new search thread. You can call me Cloud.

Please PM me if youโ€™re interested instead of replying to the thread.

โœฆ About me

I have been roleplaying for 5 years. Literate, 3rd person.
My post length varies, but I usually write 2-3 paragraphs in a post (200-500 words); the length depends on how much I have to work from, I tend not to want to add unnecessary details to meet a word countโ€”so you shouldnโ€™t worry about having to do so either.

Depending on how motivated I am, Iโ€™ll usually be able to reply at least once a day.

Iโ€™m most comfortable playing male characters, but Iโ€™ll add extra characters if the plot calls for it. So for gender pairings, Iโ€™m okay with both MxF and MxM.

I can be a bit awkward at first, but I love to talk and make friends. I love discussing the plot and our characters, making Pinterest boards, drawing our characters, and overall having a great time, as long as youโ€™re just as invested as I am.

Itโ€™s more convenient for me to keep OOC talk on discord, so feel free to ask me about that.

I prefer to write in PMs, I will not be writing in threads.

I wonโ€™t chase you down if you stop replying for any reason, but if things just arenโ€™t working out (we arenโ€™t compatible partners, lost motivation, something came up, ect.), Iโ€™d really appreciate if you let me know instead of ghosting.

โœฆ

Iโ€™m looking for a long-term partner that can reply at least a few times a weekโ€”I usually lose interest in the plot otherwise.
When you contact me, please introduce yourselfโ€”give me more information about you, your interests, ect. (This is completely optional though!)

โœฆ

โœฆ
Genres

Sci-fi* โ€ข Cyberpunk* โ€ข Apocalyptic*** โ€ข Dystopian โ€ข Modern Fantasy โ€ข Mystery* โ€ข Horror* โ€ข Romance* โ€ข Modern

Dumping any of my ideas hereโ€”whatever Iโ€™m currently craving is marked with *

KEYWORDS

โœฆFantasy
mages โ€ข demons โ€ข spirits โ€ข eldritch horror โ€ข monsters โ€ข vampires โ€ข undead โ€ข mythological creatures* โ€ข superpowers โ€ข mystery*

โœฆFuturism
aliens โ€ข post-apocalypse*** โ€ข utopia โ€ข dystopia โ€ข space travel โ€ข cyberpunk* โ€ข zombie apocalypse

โœฆModern

partners in crime โ€ข thieves โ€ข assassins โ€ข murder mystery* โ€ข detectives*

โœฆPlots

Neo-Metropolis
Two children are the the first to be given genetic modulations, giving them โ€œpowersโ€, and this experiment is watched in secret throughout their lives. While one grew up resenting what was done with them, the other isnโ€™t afraid to use their abilities to their advantage. When the two meet during an appointment meant to reveal the experiment to them, they run away together and begin a never-ending flee from the government.
Ghost
[Character] was born with the rare and unexplained ability to communicate with the lost souls of the dead. They resent this abilityโ€”its ruined their life, and they learned quickly to keep it a secret. No one had believed them anyway. Now they live alone and spend their time learning the stories of these souls.
One day, thereโ€™s someone at their doorโ€”another living person with the same ability as them accompanied by a ghost. It turns out they need to work together to find the lost soulโ€™s killer.

If you find we could be good be partners, donโ€™t hesitate to PM me with your own ideas, Iโ€™ll be more than willing to listen.

Last edited:
HELLO Iโ€™m interested in that plot you have!

I just made an account today so Iโ€™m kind of new with this, but itโ€™s so funny we have like the same username flflfl I promise thats coincidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back