• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cloud Cove: Bramwell’s Curse.

ForeignKai

Sparky Sparky Boom Woman ✨
Hello! My name is Kai or Kaya, whichever you prefer and the thought of an extremely old RP I had popped back up into my mind and I’m reviving it! This is a Pirate Roleplay with an interesting story to tell, I do prefer older crowds due to the themes but get ready for the time of your life— hold your breath matey! 🏴‍☠️

1F285E13-90C6-4F44-BEAE-B2A1262398D0.png
DEBE8C89-2321-42D4-A241-25377C885DDC.gif

38A5359F-0395-4965-9ECD-FA13805BCE25.png

Welcome To Cloud Cove, A large and beautiful Island where many villagers and communities live in harmony. Whether a simple day out or a late-night tavern party- Cloud Cove has seen nothing but gleaming skies and joyful blissful…Or at least that’s what any townsfolk would say in this time and day. In reality, Cloud Cove truly is a beautiful Island just as much as it’s a pirate trap. Many swashbuckling brutish outlaws reside in Cloud Cove and have no intention of giving up on such a popular town. With years of decent peace coming to a halt with rumors of a Pirate Captain…A madwoman that’s set on finding out the cove’s life-long curse. The curse of Edmund Bramwell. Any villager who hears that vile name knows to hurry home and lock every door and window in sight. Will you survive to tell the tale or perish in the process?

Plot:

Bramwell was the best pirate Cloud Cove had to offer a suave and saucy man who’d protect the cove with his life. But on the day of his celebration- He vanished after losing his crew in a large battle. Rumors began to spread that he was either dead, imprisoned, or just outright abandoned his duties. Yet merely 5 years later Bramwell returned…Except he began wreaking havoc upon cloud cove for months- No one knew why Bramwell had turned into such a relentless brute and tyrant or no one ever got the chance to truly figure out why. As he was banished from the cove and cursed to solitude on an Island for his various crimes. Now any pirate or person alike knows not to step foot onto the sandy dunes of his Island or face a death sentence in the process.

Everyone except Captain Elise “Eli” Atherton, Known best as her title suits her. Madame Madness, A skilled and savage pirate Captain who holds one of the now most powerful crews to her disposal. She’s gained as much treasure as she’s cut as many heads. Bounty Hunters a plenty have tried to end her but no one has dared to come close. Now she has taken on Cloud Cove’s biggest feat. Infiltrating Bramwell’s Island alongside her crew. Even with the slim possibility of succeeding she’d have to face off other ships and captains, Alongside Bramwell himself. And another note is that Bramwell is a Ghost and he does have a set Face-claim you must take. Thank you!

Information:

This Roleplay is based on some lore I built with a friend awhile back, Cloud Cove is the main Island in this roleplay. The Island houses many townsfolk and commoners. Whilst Bramwell’s Island is the Island of a cursed pirate captain. Typically, Anyone who sets foot on the Island is doomed to live the life of bad luck. As the lore suggests- Captain Elise will be the leading Captain to infiltrate the Island. But so will the other 3 ships in the RP. Don’t worry about over-crowding as a pirate ship can have multiple members. But these 3 ships will set sail to discover what truly happened to Bramwell and why he lives such a sorrowful life. Alongside a good fight, possible romance, and treasure. What else could go wrong!?

NOTE: CLOUD COVE AND BRAMWELL’S ISLAND ARE THE ONLY ISLANDS YOUR CHARACTER CAN RESIDE ON. I ALSO NEED SOMEONE ACTIVE TO PLAY BRAMWELL AS HE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT.

Entrance Synopsis:

For small information, The Majority of the time will of course be spent on the ship. But the city of Cloud Cove can always be visited for lore and classic RP moments. Aside from that, Your pirate can either be on a voyage- In cloud cove with your crewmates or fighting off some bandits. Regardless, At some point, all ships must be on the voyage to Bramwell’s Island. There will be a notification posted in the general thread when the announcement comes!

Limited Reserves:

Ship 1. (The Barbaric Bandits)

Captain:
ForeignKai ForeignKai I Elise Atherton
First Mate: Open
Sailing Master: Open
Gunner 1: Open
Gunner 2: Open
Medic: Open
Cook 1: Open
Cook 2: Open

Ship 2. (The Rapier)

Captain: Tetro Tetro

Ship 3. The Spider’s Shadow.

Captain: Open

These are first come first serve, Once these are filled you can be a crewmate for any of these ships! Thank you! 🏴‍☠️
A6AE2F54-B193-4E42-A908-E8939722ED56.gif

Attachments

• 39C3F89D-E367-46EF-9F0D-FBA2E9BA7750.jpeg
    39C3F89D-E367-46EF-9F0D-FBA2E9BA7750.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • E35CAAB3-FDB6-49CE-90B2-1ED0EF16EF06.gif
    E35CAAB3-FDB6-49CE-90B2-1ED0EF16EF06.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
How many more need to show interest before the CS is available? I've already got plenty in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back