• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy closed.

starboob

lover / leaver
Roleplay Availability
hello, hello.

i'm sof (they/them), i'm a lesbian, and i've been debating taking on one (1) additional rp if i find the right partner! i'm going to be highly selective about this. i will do the awkward thing and let you know if i don't think we're going to work out. so just fyi.

im 100 million years old in internet years (26) and do require my partners to be 18+.
21+ is strongly preferred.

i only write f//.
i do write enby lesbians.

i only write on rpn. no exceptions.

i don't use faceclaims anymore. description all the way!

while my post history makes it obvious that i write a lot that is not what i'm looking for at the moment. ideally, i want to stick with things closer to the 600-800 word range (word counts are bogus, i know, but just to give you a rough idea). of course, when the scene calls for it, i might get a little wordy. also, i'm a huge liar and sometimes i get carried away so maybe i will end up writing +1K per post.

my post history might also suggest that i write once per day and that is true on account of having Big Nerd Syndrome, but this is not something i will promise nor expect from you. in fact, just to be even more clear, do not expect or count on daily replies from me. if that's what you're seeking, you will be disappointed and frustrated. so long as we're posting 2-3 times per week, that's awesome. if you're less active than that, just let me know upfront. this isn't really a hard requirement.

big fan of run on sentences and using commas incorrectly. sorry. when they taught all those rules in school i decided they were for chumps and now commas and periods and em dashes and semicolons are things i feel in my heart. generally, i think my writing is understandable and i hope that yours is, too! this is to say, i'm fine with mistakes and errors.

as far as stories go, i really love plot driven rps with big casts. when i say "big casts," i mean lots and lots of npcs as i don't really double. (i could be convinced if you've got a compelling argument.) i've just been getting more into npcs lately and would also prefer a partner who's into making lots of important / intricate side charas to help build out the world. speaking of worlds, i love coming up with original settings with original lore, too! really punches up the umami of the story, so to speak.

i like OP characters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this isn't to say that conflicts are going to resolve in two posts or anything, i just really love powerful characters who've earned their rank.

i like serious and zany plots alike. however, right now, i am looking for serious with a side of zany. to me, this means that the overall tone of the story will be serious and there might be scenes, side quests, and/or npcs who are on the zany side. i also like dark themes c: this is a no weenie zone! misery loves company and if we aren't screaming, crying, and throwing up together ooc then i don't want it!!

speaking of ooc, if you use discord, you will get my discord after we've started the rp and established that our writing chemistry works. initial plotting and gushing will be over pms. no exceptions.

anyway, the plotty plots~

plot skeletons:
  • villains. they’re both villains. immoral. amoral. the worst. rotten little creatures.
    • one villain thinks they’re good and the other is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • villains AND they’re enemies c:
    • a past history of betrayal bc of a misunderstanding
    • maybe a curse is involved
    • could be accidental abandonment via time travel? idk
  • high fantasy & not br*tish
  • high fantasy & not eur*pean in general
    • asian fetishists dni / dnd & gtfo
  • immortals w no morals (are you sensing a theme here? are you sensing that these are not plot skeletons but just one skeleton in bullet point form? good.)
  • magic!! mutations! superpowers!
  • dragons? a dragon??
  • stars / astrology (i’m not an astro expert. i just think it’s neat)
  • aliens???
  • the sky's the limit!!!
if you’re interested in trying this out, pm me with a bit about yourself + what potential you see for this kind of rp. if your rps aren't public or you're new to the site, please send me a writing sample.

if you reply to this thread you have failed to do one of the most important things in rp (read) and that is unforgivable. your post will be deleted and i will not grace you with a reply, because you have not graced your eyes with my words. i even bolded, italicized, and underlined that part for you.

✨🪩✨

will read & respond to my messages tonight! search is still ongoing until further notice.

09/25: closed.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back