• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Howdy there, I was skimming through 1x1 ads and came upon this one. I have to say I've been craving some superhero scenarios myself, but your dystopian apocalypse idea seems REALLY cool too. I'd be down for either if you're interested, think I even have some idea for the dystopian au.

Howdy there, I was skimming through 1x1 ads and came upon this one. I have to say I've been craving some superhero scenarios myself, but your dystopian apocalypse idea seems REALLY cool too. I'd be down for either if you're interested, think I even have some idea for the dystopian au.
definitely feel free to message me!!

Hey there, I would love to start writing with you. I'm really interested in the superhero×villain world or the vampirexshapeshifter world. They both have a lot of potential and I think we could have a lot of fun. Feel free to message me or reply back.

Hey there, I would love to start writing with you. I'm really interested in the superhero×villain world or the vampirexshapeshifter world. They both have a lot of potential and I think we could have a lot of fun. Feel free to message me or reply back.
hey! definitely feel free to message me ^_^

Hello! I'd be interested in one of your shape-shifting plots, if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back