• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'd love to do a ship with my child soldier oc (she's 18) with Luke maybe? Starting right before the first movie

I’m entirely down for this, recently posted a Star Wars interest check myself. I have a bounty hunter male I’d like to use if you have anyone who’d mix with that.

bump
I’m entirely down for this, recently posted a Star Wars interest check myself. I have a bounty hunter male I’d like to use if you have anyone who’d mix with that.
hey there! as of right now i have only my female bounty hunter oc, but it could always been interesting to explore the dynamic of competition within that field!

bump

hey there! as of right now i have only my female bounty hunter oc, but it could always been interesting to explore the dynamic of competition within that field!
Alright, I’d been be down for that scenario. I don’t know how you’d feel about them possibly learning to work together or not however. What do you think?

Nice, well then I guess all that's left is plotting. Did you have anything in mind? Feel free to send a dm.

I have not done a Star Wars role play before but I love the universe! I’d probably prefer to go outside of canon though (I tend to dislike if someone says they are going to use a canon character and then has them preform actions the real character would never do, it’s shines them in a tainted light for me if that makes sense?)

Hey I would love to play Cal Ketis during the order 66 timeline and was wondering if you would be interested as well to use your Jedi oc or something. It can be platonic or romantic.

Hey if you are still looking I'd love to do this with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back