• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Closed

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
I’m not sure how many times this idea has been used, I’m pretty sure it’s not an original idea. I honestly got this idea from reading Lore Olympus. I’ve spent a couple of hours thinking about how to plan the plot, but thought it was less important and the more important part is the RP itself. (I honestly couldn’t think of a single thing to write for the plot lol).

Now onto me explaining what this RP is basically about!

The legend of Gods, Goddesses and mystical beings have died out centuries ago. Very few people even knew about them, the stories. What they didn’t know is every single one of them had died off… But they didn’t stay dead. Every single one was reborn into a seemingly normal life. Everything about them was normal, from the birth to the start of their early childhood. Some time, during their childhood, they slowly started to change into their true form. It started off slow at first, very small changes. Some might have even started to get very limited control of their powers. At the age of 14, they were either taken or sent away to Trinity Academy.

~Extra~
  • The Gods are sent to the academy to learn how to control their powers. Much older Gods or beings will be teaching them. If you want a teacher role, just let me know. They will be opened.
  • Romance is allowed, but keep it PG 13. And please don’t make the whole plot about it.
  • If you don’t see a God or a being that you want to play on the list, just let me know and I will add them in.
  • This is mainly a slice of life roleplay. It will have friendships, enemies, romance, drama, school experience and more! So if you have any ideas, please do let me know!

Last edited:
Two more! Keep in mind, you don’t have to be in a relationship with or have a crush on the person that they’re originally with. Like Hades and Persephone, but if you want to, that’s fine as well

The OOC is up!

I’ll be posting the CS and the rest soon c: The list of characters that are opened/taken shall be up both here and on the Cs Page

Bit late because I honestly wasn't sure if I have the time for this, but is this for specifically the Greek pantheon or any notable pantheon?
They don’t have to be Greek, just a known God/Goddess. There’s currently an Egyptian god. I just put the Greek gods because they’re most known.

I see this and my inner mythology nerd is going mental!
question is it possible to play 2 characters since I was thinking of taking Apollo and Artemis seeing as they are twins? If not then I might take Quetzalcoatl.

damn so many ideas haha!

I see this and my inner mythology nerd is going mental!
question is it possible to play 2 characters since I was thinking of taking Apollo and Artemis seeing as they are twins? If not then I might take Quetzalcoatl.

damn so many ideas haha!
I’m pretty sure both of them are opened, so go ahead! I’m excited to see what you come up with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back