• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
coded by natasha.
  • — collision: an elemental story
    You are special.

Whether you know it or not, you have magic. Elemental magic, to be specific. Once in every generation, someone is chosen by the elements themselves to harness that magic. No matter what your background is, no matter where you come from, if you're destined to be the one, the magic will find you. You'll wake up one morning or could even be at work or hanging out with friends when it happens. You'll feel a burning sensation somewhere on your body, and when you investigate, you'll find a tattoo has formed in that spot.

It's the mark of your element.

It cannot be removed or covered up. You're stuck with it, and the magic that comes with it. Gaining magic can be a wonderful thing, but as they say, all magic comes with a price. The price hanging over your head might be different than someone else's, but ultimately, you're drawn to the others like yourself. The tattoo will guide the way to the others, but being in the same place can also be dangerous. You have to protect your brothers and sisters, because someone is after you and your magic. You can't let them win.

coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

I’m interested! Is Earth or Dark still available? I don’t know if someone might be already making a CS for it

Hello, I'm interested in this -
Specifically Electricity. Is there a sheet to fill out?

I just watched Shadow and Bone on Netflix so I'm definitely interested in the Light Elemental.

I’m interested! Is Earth or Dark still available? I don’t know if someone might be already making a CS for it

I'd be interested

Hello, I'm interested in this -
Specifically Electricity. Is there a sheet to fill out?

I am interested as well =)

We'd love to have yall fill out sheets! Let me know if you have any questions (:

Also InTheSea InTheSea thank you so much for your answers & help!

We'd love to have yall fill out sheets! Let me know if you have any questions (:

Also InTheSea InTheSea thank you so much for your answers & help!
I have just one question, since I usually pick FCS from Pinterest I sometimes don't know the name of the FC I pick, in case I choose one of those photos can I just write 'unknown' into the section asking for their name?

I have just one question, since I usually pick FCS from Pinterest I sometimes don't know the name of the FC I pick, in case I choose one of those photos can I just write 'unknown' into the section asking for their name?

Sure thing!

You're welcome but I am very sorry for mini-modding!

No need to be sorry! I appreciate you answering since I wasn't around! ^^

so I'm alittle bit confused on quirks. that's basically just little ticks the character has I'm guessing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back