• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay a fandom with.

I’m new to this site, but I’ve been roleplaying for years.

Persona 5 (cc (me) x cc or oc (me, double friendly)

For persona 5 I love Ren x Akechi. But I’m also looking for someone to write Yusuke for my male oc. For this I’ll also write a canon character for your oc AS LONG AS IT’LL BE MXM. I don’t do mxf ccxoc and I’m asking you to respect that.

I can play Ren, Akechi, Ryuji, and Mishima. Though if you’re looking for another guy let me know. I can play canon characters well in my opinion. I will always have your side as long as mine, to keep it enjoyable for both of us.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I won’t do smut, anything forced, or incest. No p*dophilia.

I expect you to be able to reply. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

I’m gonna beg you, please don’t have your oc be a soft uwu character. I can’t work with that. I also don’t rp with furry and Neko ocs. Sorry I’ve just had bad experiences.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:
Elloooo I'd love to try out some Person 5 rpppp if you're still looking for someone to rp with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back