• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seionshii

胸がはち切れそうで
Currently Closed.

I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm Possum, I'm 27, female, and have been roleplaying for around ten or eleven years.
I have chronic physical illnesses and mental illnesses as well, so I have a lot of brain fog and a horrible memory. I can't promise a reply every day, and I don't expect one every day from you, either. At least one a week, please.

Please PM me if you're interested.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

- Role play in third person
- Have decent grammar and spelling
- Reply at least once a week
- Keep communication open. I like to discuss plot and just be kept in the loop. If you want to quit, that's fine, just let me know, and I'll do the same for you.
- Canon x Oc pairings. I'm looking for male canon characters, and I'd like to play a female OC. I'm fine doing whatever pairings you'd like to do for your pairing if we double.
- Be 18+. I'm an adult, and want to role play with adults.
- At least one paragraph ( 6 lines ) per character/per reply. I'm not looking for a novel, as I can't write one in return.

Fandoms
Titles in red are what I'm craving atm.

Monster Prom
Damien

Death Note
Mello || Light

BNHA
Kirishima || Bakugo || Aizawa || Shoto || Shinso || Dabi

Zuko || Sokka

Fruits Basket
Kyo

Dragon Age