• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ok, I'm generally up for D&D, and I certainly don't mind newer GMs/DMs, but this certainly is quite vague.
1.Can you give us more details on what your plans are regarding the premise of the campaign?
2.What are the game logistical details, such as starting level, what content is allowed, any optional rules you're using or not etc...
3.Are we talking session-based play or post-based play? (the difference being that one involves players gathering at a scheduled time to RP, while the other consists of people posting when they are able)
4.When you say "DM with interest" is this like "send me a message if you're interested" or "I am interested in being a DM". I'd assume it's the first, but since the whole rest of the post you used DM as in Dungeon Master the context makes it a bit confusing.

Ok, I'm generally up for D&D, and I certainly don't mind newer GMs/DMs, but this certainly is quite vague.
1.Can you give us more details on what your plans are regarding the premise of the campaign?
2.What are the game logistical details, such as starting level, what content is allowed, any optional rules you're using or not etc...
3.Are we talking session-based play or post-based play? (the difference being that one involves players gathering at a scheduled time to RP, while the other consists of people posting when they are able)
4.When you say "DM with interest" is this like "send me a message if you're interested" or "I am interested in being a DM". I'd assume it's the first, but since the whole rest of the post you used DM as in Dungeon Master the context makes it a bit confusing.

Very fair points to make ^^; Answering in order -

I'll make edits with that info after this, answering 1 and 2.

I did mention that this would be a play by post, for the very reason of I personally have a weird work schedule and doubt anyone could accommodate to gather for hours long sessions. But, will make it more clear.

And... it's the former, I get the confusion ^^;

I did mention that this would be a play by post, for the very reason of I personally have a weird work schedule and doubt anyone could accommodate to gather for hours long sessions. But, will make it more clear.

Yeah, but it could be play-by-post sessions, as the other comment didn't make it clear (at least to me) that there wouldn't be sessions at all, just not very extensive ones.

And... it's the former, I get the confusion ^^;

Noted. I'll send a PM for the formality, but consider me tentatively interested until more information comes.

I'm interested, but my TTRPG experience is pretty limited. I've been in a short, two-session shadowrun campaign and that's about it. If that's not a problem, I'm totally in.

Hi! I've got a bit of experience as both a player and a DM and I'd love to participate in a post play styled campaign, if you're still accepting players!

Hey there! This seems really cool and I'd be interested if you're still accepting! I've also got some DM/Player experience and I can always help out if I can whenever you need help~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back