• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed

About Me:
Yo! I'm Shroom, just some random nerd really. I code games and draw fan manga, roleplay practically 24/7, it's a miracle that I'm not a full blown otaku yet, but I might be one soon if I keep going down this route for a few more years XD.

I really like watching anime and cartoons, and I also love to game. I remember watching Dragon Ball Z and Yu-gi-oh whenever it was on as a child, and that pretty much set it. Bring it forwards to when I was I believe a teenager and I was there for the first ever Jojo Reference meme.

It was me, Dio.

Everything is a JoJo reference. But anyways! XD

I'm pretty weeby and know pretty much everything about the fandoms I'm in, and I actually helped out with certain fandoms, such as helping with the English translations of the New Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony Anthologies and voicing some background characters in My Hero Academia!

Roleplay Rules:
Please be literate to novella length wise! A minimum of 2 para to keep the story going and all of that! If you write short and illiterate responses, I'm not for you.

I prefer to do MxM or FxF pairings. MxF will sometimes work with me, and I'll take either the M or F in that pairing, but it really depends on how well our OCs will blend together.

As you know from the title, OC x OC pairings! I'm okay with doubling up if you want to as well.

For Danganronpa, I like Despair themes more.

Help me plot please!

I'll send my OC in DMs.

Speaking of, I'd like DMs to roleplay instead of commenting on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back