• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have no idea how to delete threads

Last edited:
Oh, cool! i have a few fan-clans myself, such as boulderclan, which is an alternative to thunderclan, except they live on a mountain. And forestclan is an alternative to shadowclan, except with less pain, and they live in a pine forest haha. i like your idea, and that's a great place to start in my opinion. Oh, and before i forget, do you wanna make cats for the clan too?

Yep I planned on using my boy Stormheart(star)

We would need more people before we start anything serious; can't rp a whole clan with just 2 people

oh, so you wanna make a group clan rp then? good to know! i've been wanting to try a group rp for ages, so this should be fun!
i'll work one a new cat for it in the meantime.

oh yeah XD I probs shoulda mentioned that. Hey if you have discord I know a server that just started up and is recruiting

No sweat lol; but if we can find some more interested people i can make Lostclan here on RPN

yea! i'll look around, but i don't know that many people on here lol. anyways, ttyl, and let me know if you get any new recruits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back