• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yo! I saw OCs and Korra! I have a set of twins to replace Mako and Bolin and I'm up for playing opposite an OC Avatar~

Hey! I’d be interested in doing a Star Wars rp, though only if you’re up for it as well. Also, just as a heads up and because I didn’t directly find an age preference, I’m still a minor and will still be so for most of 2022, but I f you’re still up for a rp, I’m looking forward to plotting with you

Hey! I’d be interested in doing a Star Wars rp, though only if you’re up for it as well. Also, just as a heads up and because I didn’t directly find an age preference, I’m still a minor and will still be so for most of 2022, but I f you’re still up for a rp, I’m looking forward to plotting with you
feel free to message me!

• Hi! I'm looking for (multiple) partners to rp with! A little bit about my writing style, I prefer to write in 3rd person (I won't ever write in 1st or 2nd person because it makes me uncomfortable, especially in certain context!!), past tense, but I'm pretty open to matching what my partner likes to do. I can write anywhere from non-lit to full lit, again, depends on my partners preferred writing style/length
    I do both romantic and platonic relationships, i.e partners, friends, family "pairings," etc.
    I do bxb (m/m), gxg (f/f), bxg (m/f) and even poly ships! The more the merrier
    I love rping with ocs, and in some cases prefer them over canon characters! I typically don't mind doing canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, or doubling, but some will be indicated with a preference if I feel strongly enough about it!
    Cross franchises/ships are A-Okay in my books as long as there isn't a weird age difference
    I also have no qualms with playing as either humans or animals! (ie dogs, cats, wolves, werewolves/lycans, shapeshifters, etc. just not furries)
    As the title states, I'm into several different fandoms/franchises (also love original plots and characters!!), such as different video game titles, movie/show titles, as well as several kpop groups (bgs, ggs and soloists)! All of those will be in their own separate tabs to keep it organized

I love all types of aus with all types of topics attached to them, anything from supernatural, android, horror, mystery, action, mafia, angels/demons, shapeshifters, high school/college/school life in general, artist/musician, actors/acting, gender identity/coming to terms with sexuality, apocalypse, medieval/renaissance, royalty, angst, fluff, dystopian society, some darker topics (within certain limits of course), etc.
    Any mature/adult content will require you to be 18+!
    I'm pretty open to anything so if you're interested or think we might have certain things in common feel free to comment under here or dm/pm me!! I try my best to respond as quickly as possible, but do know that I have a job and I won't always be active all day! I live in EST so time zone differences might also be an affecting factor. But, besides that, I'd love to plan/talk with you if you're interested!!
i would lovve to do once upona time

Hi There! I love all your original plot ideas! I'm interested in doing something with the guardian angel plot or dragon AU. If not maybe we can brainstorm something new together? :)

Hello there! I read through your thread and thought we could match, so I wanted to ask: Would you be up for a Pokemon FxF OCxOC RP? This is my interest thread if you wanna have a look just in case: Fandom - Pokemon, a Journey + Assorted Plots (FxF, Modern, Adventure, Slice-of-life)
I was thinking something along those lines, our two characters going out on a journey, so we can discuss the plot. Does not have to (and I prefer it not to primarily) be about gathering badges or anything like that, we can make anything we want as long as we plot it together; I have OCs that are Pokemon archaeologists or historians, for example. Let me know :D.

Greetings! I hope I’m not intruding on anything, but I saw that you had Pokémon Mystery Dungeon as one of your playable fandoms, and was wondering if you’d like to try that out together?

Hello there! I would love to roleplay the Clone Wars with you, or perhaps just Star Wars as a general. My interest does mainly lie with Obi-Wan Kenobi, but I'm open with everything! Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Greetings! I would be interested in possibly planning a Resident Evil rp with you!

I tried to message you, but there doesn't seem to be an option to? I can't seem to mention you either. Regardless, I'm interested in discussing a few setups if you're up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back