• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic -Closed-

BiggieCheese

What would happen when the Andromeda Galaxy and Milky Way Galaxy collide? Humans dub it a Mega Galaxy, The Andromeda Way Galaxy. By that time traveling at the speed of light is easy. It only takes minutes to go far. And of course, humans aren't the only intelligent beings anymore. Aliens of all shapes and sizes have come and now coexist with humans. Everything seems fine in the New Era. Or is it?

So. to start, all I have right now is an idea, and a map of the galaxy (which I'll add to this post). I'm looking for people to help shape this into a decent server on Discord. I could use some help setting up the server, making the lore more fleshed out (such as aliens, timelines, etc.) and technology. Of course, the entire galaxy won't come into play right now, some areas probably never will, because it's so big. I just want to start with the center solar system. Which would be next to the black hole called The One. It's a two star solar system. And I'll include the map for that as well, as well as the data for the planets. If I get people who are willing to help then I will link the Discord Server, which is pretty basic right now. So if you are interested, comment below. Thanks!

Here's the pictures. Had to fix them because for some reason they weren't showing up right.

Attachments

• Systems 1.jpg
    Systems 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Planets 1.jpg
    Planets 1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Andromeda Way Galaxy.jpg
    Andromeda Way Galaxy.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 5
Well I'm intersted to take part in this project of yours.

Last edited:
So, how about coming up with some of the lore? Right now, I'm trying to make the Discord Server well thought out.

Alright just to let you know my Discord is being crappy. So it might be a bit before I can access the Discord. If I ever will be able to.
I have a problem I have no idea on how to structure this. Btw is the server up?

Alright just to let you know my Discord is being crappy. So it might be a bit before I can access the Discord. If I ever will be able to.
well I'm done and here is what I came up with, and in my opinion it pretty weak . You can add some more stuff because you are the creator of this project.

Attachments

• Some lore for some random ass dude.txt
    418 bytes · Views: 1
well I'm done and here is what I came up with, and in my opinion it pretty weak . You can add some more stuff because you are the creator of this project.

Okay, I managed to get my Discord working again. Still have to work more on it. But I'll put up the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back