• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-Closed-

dwale

drownin

Hello! I'm Amanda and I'm in search of some modern/realistic/romance! I prefer one on one and will only do it in PM. I have very few rules. I would like someone who will post more than one paragraph, but if I am not giving you enough let me know and I'll step it up. I would prefer someone who can post at least once a day but if you can't, let me know and I'll be chill with that. If I don't respond for over an hour I'm either asleep or I forgot, so don't worry about bugging me to post. Other than that, I'm down for anything. I would prefer FxF and MxF and in either pairings I would prefer to be the Female/Femme, but I am fluent in playing the Male gender so if you would like to play the female, just say so.

:)

I have some characters and a plot or two on this website. (Apologies to mobile users, I haven't done anything with the mobile sit just yet.) That can be found
here.

Always open and always willing! :3 PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back