What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [CLOSED] Valorous Order | Interest Check

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Cyberpunk

Khocolatte

ココラッテ~
Gave this a quick skim, looked interesting but also rather indepth so before I dive in I wanted to see if it was still open, since it mentioned only accepting up to 12 characters and, from what I could tell, that quota's been met?
Hello! The interest check is still open. I'd say not to worry about the character limit for now, since we're currently in progress of reworking some threads. Instead, if you're interested, I'd encourage you to fill out the character sheet in the template provided in the Registration section. (Just for reference, all character slots for the Kaiser Knights Order are filled.)

Thank you for showing your interest! :) <3

Xel

The Paladin
Hello! The interest check is still open. I'd say not to worry about the character limit for now, since we're currently in progress of reworking some threads. Instead, if you're interested, I'd encourage you to fill out the character sheet in the template provided in the Registration section. (Just for reference, all character slots for the Kaiser Knights Order are filled.)

Thank you for showing your interest! :) <3
Awesome, I'll start reading and figuring things out then.

Serobliss

starpiercer
Helper
This roleplay will now be permanently set to "invite-only". Meaning, new players will be able to join BUT they do not have control over the choice of faction their character will belong to. Additionally, we will be extra strict about who joins. We've had far too many leavers/non-posters and we are no longer interested in improvising.

Registrants that have not made a character sheet (not a registration) by the start of January next year will also be permanently removed. Replacements will no longer be made.

Serobliss

starpiercer
Helper
Awesome, I'll start reading and figuring things out then.
Hello there. I just wanted clarification on if you wanted to join the roleplay or not, considering it's been a few weeks. If the holidays are interfering with your plans, as long as you have a reference image and an idea for your character, I can postpone the due date by late January.

Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies Same goes for you as well.

Xel

The Paladin
Hello there. I just wanted clarification on if you wanted to join the roleplay or not, considering it's been a few weeks. If the holidays are interfering with your plans, as long as you have a reference image and an idea for your character, I can postpone the due date by late January.

Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies Same goes for you as well.
Combination of holidays and new expansion for FFXIV eating up my time, but I was actually talking to my friend about this just yesterday (they wanted to join with me) so we'll both have something up before the Jan deadline, so you don't need to extend anything on my behalf!

Users who are viewing this thread