[CLOSED] Under Siege (5e game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlightning

Magic Eight Ball
Title: Under Siege

Game: 5e

Player Count: 4 to maybe 6. Its most likely gonna be a one shot.

Description: The City of Draegonia, the largest city of the western continent is a glorious city. On the edge of a large lake, it has grown tall and wide over a thousand years of trade. Today, however, in the midst of a massive war raging across the world. The king has grown old and fearful, putting the city under lock-down, and with Draegonia's legendary dragon riders off fighting the seemingly endless war, no one can stop him. The past year saw massive changes to the city, as the king has grown to fear magic and everything related to it and thrown anyone who may or may not have even the smallest connection to magic into prisons, including his Grandson, the last surviving member of his family.

But there is one small glimmer of hope for the city: a small band of rebels have recently started to try to free the city, searching for the Kings Grandson and to put him on the throne. It may be tough with how bad things look, but it takes only one person to make a difference.

Will you help?

Character Creation: For this game, were going with the standard array for stats, nothing fancy. Everyone will start off at level 3 with, id say, most things open, and any questions about more obscure stuff i can investigate and take under consideration.

House Rules/Game Style: Im a pretty laid back DM, and i like to let people have some creative liberty with making their characters, even if its just in looks. I'm taking a little inspiration from things like Final Fantasy XIV for the general world: a world steeped in magic, which is why the king attacking anything magic is such a huge hit, especially in a time of war. So if you wanna be a weeb and have animal-eared humans or a dragon-born or tiefling that looks closer to X-race then lemme know and I will 99% be ok with that. I love creativity in players.

Other: Since i am still getting use to names on here, when you post your reply, please add in your discord alias so i can easily keep track of people. I will not be taking people on a first come basis, so there isn't a rush. I plan to have this closed up by Tuesday or Wednesday so plenty of time. The game will take place on Discord when we do start.

I am interested in this. Would a Dwarf Barbarian named Ranger be ok?
@lughaidh#8938 on discord

1585507663969.png

Last edited:
Well look who finally took my advice and posted an add. Yes I want to play, and yes I want to be a sorcerer. Obviously because someone will try and throw me in jail for that. Or an Eldritch night because I really avoid martial classes and I think that little bit of magic fits a ff setting quite well.
Alright I also totally want to start a revolution.

Am I in enough games already? No one can tell. But no one can say no to me applying to this ad! I want to revolt!

RuneRW#3833 on the Discord

For those of you who haven't yet, feel free to hit hit me with a PM if you want more lore and stuff on the world or ideas for charries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back