[Closed] Tomb of Annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHorseAsh

Title: Tomb of Annihilation
Game: DND 5E
Player count: 4 to 5
Description: You are on the peninsula of Chult, a tropical wilderness composed mostly of jungles, plateaus, impassable mountains, and belching volcanoes, where a death curse has struck. Your party is adventurers who are trying to find and stop the cause of this curse.
Character Creation: Open to any race or class from the PHB or Volo's.

If interested, please comment below to indicate your interest. If you have any ideas of what kind of character you would like to play that can be helpful to include but isn't required.

I'm interested. Haven't thought of a character yet but also thought I'd ask just in case you said yes xP How do you feel about blood hunter? If not sall gewd, it's what I'm expecting haha

Im gonna say probably not but let me read up on blood hunters cause all I know is their name and I'll get back to you on that.

It'll probly be rolled but we can figure out for sure once the group is together. Pretty open on backgrounds.

Cool, I'll hold off on any stats and such but piece everything else together. Gonna be a non varient human blood hunter. Since I'm already pushing it with a blood hunter and all xP

Since it seems like there's a few spots open still, I'll toss my chip in. Looking at the party makeup so far and the fact I'm still trying to play classes I haven't yet, thinking Triton Storm-soul Sorcerer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread