[closed] The Witch is Dead [A one page RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time, there was a kind and wise and beautiful witch who lived in the forest with her familiars and her life was peaceful and happy until a Fucking Witch-Hunter broke into her cottage and dragged her out and FUCKING MURDERED Her and now shes dead. But if you get revenger and kill him and bring his Eyes to her corpse within a week she'll come back to life. Or so you've heard. Even if it doesn't work, at least he's dead.

From the person who brought you Honey Heist, I now give you The Witch is dead. Where you take on the roll of one of the witches familiars. Rules are custom and everything is going on the castle in the mist discord channel. Everything in this game will be decided by dice and the attached file. Feel like playing leave a response.

player count: 4
Time frame: Game will be quick as it can be played in approximately 1-3 hours

Attachments

• The Witch is Dead.jpg
    The Witch is Dead.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 21
okay so apparently what i really need is to play a toad that was going to be used in a recipe but endeared himself to the witch with his tenacity and now she dies and he muST AVENGE HER in a game I shouldn't apply for because we all know i'm slow af

So I was going to not apply to any games in ads when this nice small man kicked my front door in and implied it'd be in the best interests of my body to not be on fire or Disintegrated and that the most expedient way to ensure that would be to toss my name into this ring. Ironically he also wore a ring with three heart gems on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread