• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum [CLOSED] The Semi-Serious Battle Royale

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JadeGreen17

Chimeric Spirit
Alright guys, here we go. Since this was originally intended to be a tournament with individual arenas and battlefield conditions, I had a system in place with arenas and special combat conditions, so I'm just going to roll for them once and start the battle royale

Battlefield: Redwood forest. The forest is endless in all directions. Characters start 250 meters apart from one another. (250 meters apart from one another in a square shape, since this is now a battle royale.) The ground is uneven and wrought with roots that can be used as tripping hazards. The trees are very large at the base and very durable, but if a character happens to do something that brings one down it will no doubt cause an immense crash and send branches falling down all around them.

SequoiatreeinYosemitePark-5bc6aca44cedfd0026930ea8.jpg

Weather Conditions: Heat wave. It is 40 degrees celsius and high noon. Characters with unprotected skin that venture into sunlight will quickly get a sunburn. Characters will tire quickly from the heat.

Special Combat Conditions: "Roger Roger". The battlefield is filled with thousands of battle droids (only B1 models), which are hostile to both (all) characters. Their aim is pretty bad and they're pretty easy to destroy but they have numbers on their side and those caught by large groups of them could get shot up. Their weapons can be picked up and used.

Turn order: (To prevent time dilation and give everyone a chance to get attacks off)

1. VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter
2. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
3. official clown business official clown business
4. Idea Idea

ae52222e0874c490f18a5fad27356d18.gif

Velix Shotoa: Redwood Arena. Designated Spawn.

The sun beat down through the spots with no coverage of the forest ceiling, the sound of blasters and small explosions echoed through the terrain. The atmosphere, hot as hell for those that had to be there. Velix was already on the move. maneuvering past and hacking through the damn droids that got in his way. When he spawned, he knew why he was here. He was a warrior. He was here for a fight, but not just against one individual. Three of them. The samurai was quick on his feet as he appeared in this battlefield. Making his way for the nearest young aged redwood he could find. He would climb to a high branch in order to assess the terrain and determine what to do next. A warrior that knew nothing of their terrain would be an easy target.

As a group of droids tried to surround him, the samurai was quick on his feet as his shadow appeared from within his body. Almost seeming to walk right off his from, as it retrieved the black blade katana from his sash. Together the two made quick work as they slashed and hacked through the group of droids, using such precision in their strokes and grace in their movements. It would seem nonetheless, this was a natural state to them. With the group demolished, the two quickly grappled up the base of the redwood. Using his shadow as a climbing pike in a sense. The shadow leaped into the air before slamming the blade of the katana into the trunk before reaching down to grab Velix's hand and haul him up to repeat the motion and pull his shadow up. Soon the two crouched atop one of the higher branches. A rather large battlefield as it seemed. He could not make out the horizon if he had to be honest.​

Attachments

• ae52222e0874c490f18a5fad27356d18.gif
    459.2 KB · Views: 1
--Reed Boiyo--
VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter official clown business official clown business Idea Idea JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17
Ultima Charge

HEALTH

img20190625093247-jpg.593994
The game begins with Reed running around what is essentially a giant red forest. Unarmored and his sword drawn, Reed cuts through most of the robots that come near him, kicking one of them away from him before scooting his ass over to a giant red tree, hiding under one of the larger roots. His task was simple: test out the new GC system 420 and get out. Of course, that is, if he could figure out how to operate the damn thing--He kinda skimmed over the manual for this, and he didn't catch how to start it.

"Stupid unnecessary add on, work!" Reed growled as he examined his left thoroughly, pressing and swiping everything until...

CLICK!

"Finally!" The sound of a switch being flipped had never felt more ecstatic to Reed, letting out a relieved sigh as the red jewel began to glow. Just then, two of the droids had discovered his location, aiming their blasters at him. "Uh...Hi?" He chuckled nervously as he grinned, waving at them before they fired at him, causing him to quickly leap to the side, the laser nearly grazing him as he slammed on the button. "Henshin!" He called out as he threw his free arm to the side, a large ring of purple data, visualized by a rectangle that loop around above Reed's head. He then threw his hand up then back down, the purple ring passing through Reed's body and disappearing after reaching it's feet as pieces of armor materializes onto Reed's body.

Reed now has a tinted visor with headphones on the side, his chestplate now sports a giant colorless pearl with a blue ring around it and a d-pan and four buttons beside the ring. His shoulder pads resemble that or shoulder buttons. With sword drawn, he now held it with both hands. With a wide grin on his face, Reed now slashed at the two droids that shoot at him, decapitating them in one swift swing, their bodies knocked down by the breeze.

"Now then, how do you use this thing...?" Reed asked as he then began to fiddle with his wrist mounted device, several small holographic screens began to pop up as well as a few orbiting around his body which prompted him to look around and quickly analyze every single one of them--well, glance over is the more correct term. "Hmm, I get it." He nodded, soon throwing his free arm to the side, tapping on the screen with a hammer on it. "It's just like the old version, except, it's all in one!" He chuckled as a hammer with lids on them materialized on his hand, aiming it upwards as he flipped the lid. He was particularly aiming at nowhere in particular as several missiles flew out, spreading out in different directions and landed in random areas of the stage. He thought that he could maybe take out a group of robots up ahead so that he could trek along peacefully, not knowing that there are already some people that would be considered as his opponents near the general area.

Last edited:
ashofgodsfull_02.jpg

Bolt - It's a bad day to be a robot. This spell, as with all other lightning-based abilities, will short-circuit battle droids easily.
Tether - Allows Chilas to channel his inner Tarzan.
To say Chilas Venterin was caught off guard by his sudden entrance into the arena would be quite the understatement.

At first, Chilas signed up for the tournament under the assumption that it would end up being, in no uncertain terms, a tournament, but the constantly evolving nature of the arena perplexed him. Several hours later, he learned he would end up being in a free-for-all fight instead. Chilas was prepared for something a little more gladiatorial in nature.

He was not prepared for the dense forest of redwood trees and strange figures.

After taking a moment to recover from the initial confusion, Chilas's gaze quickly settled onto several of the tan, statue-like figures patrolling the area. They hadn't noticed him yet, but he intended to find out how they would react as he rounded a tree and strode towards one of the solitary constructs, a question on his lips.

"Excu-"

Chilas immediately sidestepped the red-hot projectile that came out from the construct's device, watching as it missed by several meters and eventually met its end against one of the redwood trees. The scorch mark it left behind was a sizzling, nauseating shade of black - but not quite as black as the mark Chilas's thunderbolt imprinted on his attacker's chest afterwards. Had it been an ordinary person, they might still have been standing.

There was barely any time to check on the smoking heap before several more shots rang out in the distance, and Chilas could already see many more of the constructs approaching. After a moment of hesitation, he was on the move, using his left arm to launch a tether of lightning up towards a higher spot on one of the redwood trees. Before gravity could set in, his right arm was in motion, and eventually Chilas found himself atop one of the larger branches.

If Chilas moved quickly, the constructs would be sure to lose him among the dense network of trees and branches - and more importantly, he'd be able to focus more on his opponents than his own heartbeat.

[class=mana] width:100%; background-color:blue; padding:0.3%; text-align:center; color:white; [/class] [class=HP] width:100%; background-color:darkgreen; padding:0.3%; text-align:center; color:white; [/class] [class=Stamina] width:100%; background-color:yellow; padding:0.3%; text-align:center; color:black; [/class] [class=bar] border:5px double lightblue; margin:0 auto; width:80%; [/class] [class=top] border-radius:25px; text-align:center; border:4px double grey; margin:0 auto; width:50%; background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75); color:white; [/class] [class=token] width:25%; display:inline-block; [/class] [class=base] background-image:url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBtMOcCXcAAYldt.jpg'); background-attachment:fixed; border-radius:25px; overflow:hidden; background-size:100%; width:97%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=text] border:4px double grey; background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.80); color:green; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=pic] float:left; border:4px double grey; [/class] [class=message] background-color:black; border:4px ridge blue; border-radius:25px; width:55%; margin:0 auto; text-align:center; min-height:75px; padding:1%; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 102%; height: 550px; box-sizing: content-box; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; padding:1%; [/class]

[div class=base][div class=top][div class=token]token_1 (1).png[/div]
Puella Ludum LVL 140 Lupine
[/div]
[div class=pic]Render Game Warriess Girl.png[/div]
[div class=text][div class=scroll style="padding-right:50px;"] "Take... this!" I shouted as I flung my open palm in front of me, my words reverberating at that...empty space?

Eh? The leftover magic dissipated into rhombus-shaped white lights, leaving me to blink two or three times while I attempted to process what had just taken place. Where was the castle? Where was the demon lord? Where were Stella, Basical, Nasil, Mina, Luna and Cherry? In the place of that huge eerie stone hall decorated with the equipment of fallen adventurers and the banners of conquered kingdoms atop candles melting on skulls, lightning and dark clouds that covered the sky as far as the eye could see (like, ALL the time) and ominous presences like nefarious gazes were always watching, there was nothing but trees taller than a young giant, and roots spread all over the ground like tendrils preparing to strike the female members of the party and commit unspeakable acts upon them. I felt a strong urge to draw my knives as fast as possible, even though the color gave away that those were clearly, almost without a doubt, the actual roots of the enormous trees.

The "notice" sound beeped into my head, and I mentally commanded the status screen to open.

[div class=message] Notice: [ Forest Walk ] passive conditions met.
[ Forest Walk ] effect is now active.

Notice: Received Condition: [ Heat Daze ]
Losing 0.05% HP per minute. Stamina lost at 133% rate.
25% chance of taking [ Fire ] damage every 5 minutes while exposed to direct sunlight.
[/div]

"Heat daze? It's that hot in here? Aaah, why couldn't the banishment spell banish the heat too? Wait." I quickly dismissed the notice screen, and opened the inventory screen, from which I pulled a small book labeled "Your Friendly Guide to Banishing the Demon Lord". I quickly flipped through the partly torn yellowish pages of the tiny tome, ignoring the occasional "rrrr" sounds and the way some pages seemed to flick to the side in odd directions. I leaned on it after stopping at page 132, and promptly facepalmed: I was right. The spell was "with heroic spirit, tear from us." , not "from heroic spirit, tear from us.". I couldn't believe it, we had just banished ourselves from the world along with the demon lord! I rubbed my head in an attempt to squeeze out some kind of idea on how to fix this mess. I didn't even see the others here, what if we all got moved to separate places? Was there even a way to come back? Wasn't this supposed to be the ultimate banishment spell that even the demon lord couldn't escape?

PEW! Some kind of magical projectile flew past the trees faster than I could blink and stroke my ankle.

"Ow!" I yelped. It didn't particularly hurt, only lost about 2% HP from it, but I still was caught off-guard. I didn't bother picking up my book right away, instead facing however just attacked me. It was some kind of extremely thin golem, holding a strange weapon, something like a mixture of a cannon and a crossbow. It shot more of those weird magical projectiles at me, and I managed to dodge pretty much all except one (which would have missed if I had just stayed still, ironically enough). Still, judging from the burnt leaves and small marks on the tree bark, the projectiles were just that weak. So my magic resistance had not protected me against them, which meant whatever those things were, they weren't magical. It was no doubt, at least at least a mythic tier magical item, unique in the world. At least, so I thought until two more golems identical to the first appeared.

[div class=message]Notice: [ Quest ] : Battle Royale

Objective: Defeat the [ 3 ] Foes on this territory, and win the battle royale.
Progress: 0/3
Reward: [ Key to Home Return ]

Accept Quest?
Y/N
[/div]

What? It was going to be that easy? I just had to beat these golems and I could go home? Yes! Great job RPG constitution! One day I would for sure figure out what that means! For now though...

"Accept!" I declared. As I heard the sound of the quest being accepted and the notice screen was once again dismissed, I reached into my back, where a greatsword appeared to materialize. It had a brown leathery handle with a twisting pattern and a blade long enough to reach my feet, and wide enough to cover my whole torso. The materials for the blade might appear mundane, just plain metal with a slight silvery glow and faint yellow lines near the border for those who paid more attention. In reality though, this item was none other than a holy sword. It would have been far more effective fighting off demons, but it was strong enough even in normal circumstances. "Mastery."

I rushed toward the middle soldier, first slower, but picking up the pace as I got closer. That way as the two golems fired their strange weapons, the projectiles were going in each other's direction just as much as my own. The difference was, that, I lept, impalling one of the golems below me then landing behind it with my now free hands. I pulled my sword out of the split golem as if I was pulling it from a rock, finding myself slightly surprised at the fact the golem was for some reason, sending out sparks. Self-destruction? I had to move quickly then.

I rushed to the next one. They seemed either incapable of thinking of, or unwilling to escape, which made my work of slicing it's neck off a lot easier, then threw a dagger at the last one, unsure of whether I could reach it before it self-desctructed. That turned out to be case, not just because my dagger pierced the golem's head and took it down, but also because they never did self-destruct. I was curious on what the sparks were, but had more important business. I opened up the quest menu.

"Hey! I defeated them, why is the progress still 0 out of 3? Don't tell me, were these golems not my enemies?" Did I accidentally hurt someone I wasn't supposed to? No, but they attacked me!

My question would soon be answered as some other kind of projectile came descending from the sky. It wasn't nearly as fast as the ones from those weird weapons, so I picked up my sword and swung at it...only for that to trigger some sort of blast that sent me flying back towards the trees.

"Why did THAT have to be the thing that self-destructs? Damm it!"
[/div][/div]
[div class=text style="text-align:center;padding:1%;"]Status

[div class=bar][div class=HP style="width:100%"]HP: 100%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=mana style="width:100%"]MP: 100%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=Stamina style="width:100%"]STA: 100%[/div][/div]

Conditions

[/div]
[/div]

Interacting With: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (kinda, just the random missile)
Mentions: N/A
Might Want to Read: official clown business official clown business VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17

"Take... this!" I shouted as I flung my open palm in front of me, my words reverberating at that...empty space?

Eh? The leftover magic dissipated into rhombus-shaped white lights, leaving me to blink two or three times while I attempted to process what had just taken place. Where was the castle? Where was the demon lord? Where were Stella, Basical, Nasil, Mina, Luna and Cherry? In the place of that huge eerie stone hall decorated with the equipment of fallen adventurers and the banners of conquered kingdoms atop candles melting on skulls, lightning and dark clouds that covered the sky as far as the eye could see (like, ALL the time) and ominous presences like nefarious gazes were always watching, there was nothing but trees taller than a young giant, and roots spread all over the ground like tendrils preparing to strike the female members of the party and commit unspeakable acts upon them. I felt a strong urge to draw my knives as fast as possible, even though the color gave away that those were clearly, almost without a doubt, the actual roots of the enormous trees.

The "notice" sound beeped into my head, and I mentally commanded the status screen to open.

[div class=message] Notice: [ Forest Walk ] passive conditions met.
[ Forest Walk ] effect is now active.

Notice: Received Condition: [ Heat Daze ]
Losing 0.05% HP per minute. Stamina lost at 133% rate.
25% chance of taking [ Fire ] damage every 5 minutes while exposed to direct sunlight.
[/div]

"Heat daze? It's that hot in here? Aaah, why couldn't the banishment spell banish the heat too? Wait." I quickly dismissed the notice screen, and opened the inventory screen, from which I pulled a small book labeled "Your Friendly Guide to Banishing the Demon Lord". I quickly flipped through the partly torn yellowish pages of the tiny tome, ignoring the occasional "rrrr" sounds and the way some pages seemed to flick to the side in odd directions. I leaned on it after stopping at page 132, and promptly facepalmed: I was right. The spell was "with heroic spirit, tear from us." , not "from heroic spirit, tear from us.". I couldn't believe it, we had just banished ourselves from the world along with the demon lord! I rubbed my head in an attempt to squeeze out some kind of idea on how to fix this mess. I didn't even see the others here, what if we all got moved to separate places? Was there even a way to come back? Wasn't this supposed to be the ultimate banishment spell that even the demon lord couldn't escape?

PEW! Some kind of magical projectile flew past the trees faster than I could blink and stroke my ankle.

"Ow!" I yelped. It didn't particularly hurt, only lost about 2% HP from it, but I still was caught off-guard. I didn't bother picking up my book right away, instead facing however just attacked me. It was some kind of extremely thin golem, holding a strange weapon, something like a mixture of a cannon and a crossbow. It shot more of those weird magical projectiles at me, and I managed to dodge pretty much all except one (which would have missed if I had just stayed still, ironically enough). Still, judging from the burnt leaves and small marks on the tree bark, the projectiles were just that weak. So my magic resistance had not protected me against them, which meant whatever those things were, they weren't magical. It was no doubt, at least at least a mythic tier magical item, unique in the world. At least, so I thought until two more golems identical to the first appeared.

[div class=message]Notice: [ Quest ] : Battle Royale

Objective: Defeat the [ 3 ] Foes on this territory, and win the battle royale.
Progress: 0/3
Reward: [ Key to Home Return ]

Accept Quest?
Y/N
[/div]

What? It was going to be that easy? I just had to beat these golems and I could go home? Yes! Great job RPG constitution! One day I would for sure figure out what that means! For now though...

"Accept!" I declared. As I heard the sound of the quest being accepted and the notice screen was once again dismissed, I reached into my back, where a greatsword appeared to materialize. It had a brown leathery handle with a twisting pattern and a blade long enough to reach my feet, and wide enough to cover my whole torso. The materials for the blade might appear mundane, just plain metal with a slight silvery glow and faint yellow lines near the border for those who paid more attention. In reality though, this item was none other than a holy sword. It would have been far more effective fighting off demons, but it was strong enough even in normal circumstances. "Mastery."

I rushed toward the middle soldier, first slower, but picking up the pace as I got closer. That way as the two golems fired their strange weapons, the projectiles were going in each other's direction just as much as my own. The difference was, that, I lept, impalling one of the golems below me then landing behind it with my now free hands. I pulled my sword out of the split golem as if I was pulling it from a rock, finding myself slightly surprised at the fact the golem was for some reason, sending out sparks. Self-destruction? I had to move quickly then.

I rushed to the next one. They seemed either incapable of thinking of, or unwilling to escape, which made my work of slicing it's neck off a lot easier, then threw a dagger at the last one, unsure of whether I could reach it before it self-desctructed. That turned out to be case, not just because my dagger pierced the golem's head and took it down, but also because they never did self-destruct. I was curious on what the sparks were, but had more important business. I opened up the quest menu.

"Hey! I defeated them, why is the progress still 0 out of 3? Don't tell me, were these golems not my enemies?" Did I accidentally hurt someone I wasn't supposed to? No, but they attacked me!

My question would soon be answered as some other kind of projectile came descending from the sky. It wasn't nearly as fast as the ones from those weird weapons, so I picked up my sword and swung at it...only for that to trigger some sort of blast that sent me flying back towards the trees.

"Why did THAT have to be the thing that self-destructs? Damm it!"

[heighrestrict=300]d71055f0a948fdca39dabc9b3cf5e384.jpg[/heightrestrict]

Velix Shotoa:
Interaction: Idea Idea Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod official clown business official clown business

Sitting atop the branches was a rather beautiful sight to take in through all the chaos that was enveloping. The sun was high in the sky as it shined off the leaves of the forest Ceiling. Truly a sight you would wish to sit back and take in. But now, in this place was not the time. The samurai needed to be somewhere. His next objective, rather than finding his first opponent to take down. Was to find water. He was parched and needed to replenish his thirst. He would become fatigued if he didnt. And he would no longer be fit to battle.

Scanning the terrain, Velix searched for rather large spots in the ceiling of the redwoods. It would signify one of two things. A large clearing, or a small body of water. He also searched for the height of the redwoods around those clear spaces. If the trees were higher, they would be the ones surrounding a body of water. Gaining more nutrients directly than the rest. Soon he found what he was looking for with a smirk across his expression. Getting ready to move about the branches however, the samurai was almost caught off guard as he heard the low whistle of small projectile coming directly at him.

"Shadow." Velix spoke the single word as he commanded his shadow to return. Giving him a boost in the speed of his stroke. Slicing in front of him with incredible speed in a downward stroke. The missile splitting down the middle and passing by both sides, slamming into two of the trees behind the one he perched upon. Rushing forward as the shock wave of the explosion gave him the momentum he needed to almost fly across the space between branches. He landed into a slide as he stopped just barely before the base of the redwood. His breathing elevated, as the heat began to take its toll more and more by the minute. Removing the tie around his gia, the samurai removed the long sleeved japanese style "suit" from his frame. Leaving his rather baggy bottoms and a skin tight, sleeves combat tunic. He had to stay cool, even if it cost him his favorite gia. Folding it carefully, Velix placed it on the branch as he would return for it or die trying.

With a burst of speed, the samurai began to leap among the tops of the trees. But soon the gaps between the branches became to great for even him to cross. It was time to take to the forest floor, as he made his way in the direction of the lake. He was not sure just how long he would be here. How long it would take that is. But he needed to keep his stamina up. Leaping down from the branches, he once again used his shadow. Having him slam his blade into the trunk, close to the forest floor and catching Velix in his decent. Making a soft landing to the ground. However, the excitement was not over as several of those droids once again pursued him with their terrible aim and clumsy, robotic movement. The two of them were swift as he and his shadow bolted in the direction of the lake in the distance. As he ran the samurai noticed a group of droids in the distance as they surrounded something. Another contender in this battle royal.

'Not my problem.' He thought to himself. But rather, the droids were in his way as he V-lined for the body of water. You could say he was rather courteous of a warrior as made his pass through. Slicing through three of the droids in one sliding stroke, as his shadow pounced from one to the other. Placing his feet upon the robots shoulders and decapitating it. It only took a few moments before the group of droids that surrounded the person were piles of sparking and smoking scrap. Who they were surrounding was a rather strange looking female. Strange because she had animal ears and a tail. But what was the samurai to expect being thrown into a place through a void and being told to battle three other warriors. Rather than paying it any mind, Velix kept running for the body of water with his shadow returning into his form. "Not Interested in a fight at the moment." The samurai spoke in a rather kind voice as he bolted into the distance. He needed to take care of the needs of his body, lest he would fall much quicker than he wished.​

--Reed Boiyo--
Mention: VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter Idea Idea official clown business official clown business
V.S Interaction:
Ultima Charge

HEALTH

As soon as he heard explosions rung off, Reed began to move to a random direction dictated by the screen he picked which changed his outfit to jogging slacks and a simple yet baggy white shirt with a black hood vest-coat on it. As he ran, Reed spots a familiar silhouette pass by atop of him--isn't that the Samurai from way back when? He let out a grin as he began to follow the samurai from below soon arriving at a lake of sorts, and there, he saw two people; a neko girl and the samurai, booking it to the lake. Guy must be thirsty, better give him time. Which means...He glanced at the cat girl that laid her back on the tree, bearing a resemblance to Sinon from SAO; 'twas a so-so anime, but heck, she's a fan favorite. Unlike Sinon, she seems to be a bit whiny...It's a hunch, but he thought he saw traces of a Null on her.

"Yo, Sinon-chan!" Reed called out to the cat girl, shutting the lid on his hammer as he mashed the two buttons on the hammer's side before pulling his arm back. "Catch!" He said, letting out a snort as he tossed the hammer the cat girl light enough so it would seem a bit harmless. However, as soon as she would catch or even breath an inch near it, the hammer would explode, launching itself at her torso. Now only that, but not a second later, the hammer exploded once more, launching itself at her. The hammer seems to explode multiple times, and with each repetition, it seems to launch itself at a different part of her body. The hammer's goal seems to be to launch itself all over her body...

The hammer exploded 9 times!

for whom it may concern (except not really): Idea Idea Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
p.s.: VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter

ashofgodsfull_02.jpg
Now that he was atop the redwood branches, Chilas could get a far better view of the situation below without a serious risk of being interrupted by the strange constructs. With enough time and distance, they would likely forget his presence altogether, allowing him to dash and grapple his way through the treetops in relative peace.

All that was left was for Chilas to use his ears, to pick out something that would stand out among the constant sound of marching constructs and energy shots. It didn't take long; the shots began to ring out louder and the telltale sounds of other metallic foes being destroyed made themselves known. If there was another person in the area, he was surely getting closer.

Chilas continued to sprint through the treetops, taking a subtle, quieter pace and forgoing the use of his magic in order to save his energy. The heat wasn't doing him any favors today, and eventually he would need to seek out a shadier area or a shallow body of water to drink from. Glancing downwards, there wasn't anything that seemed out of the ordinary - tree roots, constructs, and the occasional husk of one. Eventually, something did catch his eye.

There was a strange, rather young looking girl who appeared to be lounging - no, recovering from a recent encounter along some of the trees. Normally, Chilas would've been concerned, but it hardly mattered who they were or what strange, animal-like features they had; there was a blade in one of her hands and she very evidently knew how to use it.

With that in mind, Chilas quickly flattened himself against a redwood trunk, making the occasional sideways glance as he considered what his approach would be. Perhaps it would be fine to face the girl head on... but what would happen if he-

An instant later, his choice was made for him.

[class=mana] width:100%; background-color:blue; padding:0.3%; text-align:center; color:white; [/class] [class=HP] width:100%; background-color:darkgreen; padding:0.3%; text-align:center; color:white; [/class] [class=Stamina] width:100%; background-color:yellow; padding:0.3%; text-align:center; color:black; [/class] [class=bar] border:5px double lightblue; margin:0 auto; width:80%; [/class] [class=top] border-radius:25px; text-align:center; border:4px double grey; margin:0 auto; width:50%; background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75); color:white; [/class] [class=token] width:25%; display:inline-block; [/class] [class=base] background-image:url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBtMOcCXcAAYldt.jpg'); background-attachment:fixed; border-radius:25px; overflow:hidden; background-size:100%; width:97%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=text] border:4px double grey; background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.80); color:green; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=pic] float:left; border:4px double grey; [/class] [class=message] background-color:black; border:4px ridge blue; border-radius:25px; width:55%; margin:0 auto; text-align:center; min-height:75px; padding:1%; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 102%; height: 550px; box-sizing: content-box; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; padding:1%; [/class]

[div class=base][div class=top][div class=token]
token_1-1-png.597531
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=pic]
render-game-warriess-girl-png.597528
[/div]
[div class=text][div class=scroll style="padding-right:50px;"] What was that thing, anyway? I had never seen anything quite like it, at least none that I remembered. It looked like some kind of container, like a thick arrow, and then it performed magic on it's own. Maybe it was some weird magically enchanted arrow? Or maybe it was a potion somehow kept in a container that could be thrown as a projectile. Did that mean dodging would have been a better choice? Well, at least I learned something new today. See a weird thick thing flying towards you? Dodge. Weird cilinder weapons? Kill or disable.

"Status." I declared, leaning on a tree near one of the wrecked corpses of the golems that attacked me, to recover a little bit of stamina while I searched the menu for my two modes as a species, "Lone Wolf" and "Pack Hunter". Until some less than five minutes ago, I was working with the hero's party, so I was currently toggled onto "Pack Hunter", however this situation didn't appear as if I would be granted support. I pressed the button on the menu (I hoped nobody was watching, it was so weird! Only I could see the menu, which meant to everyone else I just looked like a weirdo fingering the air... my ears twitched and my hair felt a bit ticklish at the memory of the people passing by, giving me those weird looks while I could do nothing but blush and keep going even as they whsipered among themselves and pulled their children away from me). My hands flew to my face, burying that reddened skin, until I heard some kind of slashing sound nearby. I was barely done lifting my gaze when some sort of figure passed by, telling me they "weren't interested in a fight at the moment", and immediately vanished back into the forest in the direction of a nearby source of water.

What was that? I turned my face as fast as I could, but they were already gone. Even with my ranger class, in the middle of a huge forest, that speed would be very hard to match. And judging by what they said, they weren't even really putting much of an effort into it. Just who were they? They were gone, but their scent still lingered somewhat, and two other scents were approaching my location. That's when I remembered my quest.

"Could it be he's one of the opponents I have to defeat for my quest? I was an idiot for thinking this would be an easy quest, of course it wasn't! Luna's so going to make fun of me for this lat-" A voice called out a name I didn't know, but they seemed to be shouting in my direction. One of the scents had arrived. Maybe they were talking to the other? But they threw something in my direction. I'd learned my lesson, but there was no time to dodge. Eyeing the approaching hammer, I swiftly pulled my sword from the ground with both hands on the handle and placed it in front of me. "Protection aura!"

An aura of flowing hexagons in various semi-transperant colors formed around me, like a shell surrounding my whole body and even my weapon. I attempted to deflect the hammer as much as I could, raising the blade to meet the hammer only to find it used its own attack to dodge my counter, flying and hitting me by the hip, then by the shoulder when I once again failed to block it. I managed to get the hang of defending against its actually relatively simplistic patterns by the third hit though. Fortunately, with my aura on the damage I did take was partially spread out to the environment thanks to lone wolf, and the remaining absorbed by the protection aura, with the case of the damage from the explosions being partially eliminated by the fire resistance ] from the protection aura. I needed a moment to catch my breath from the sudden assault, but a huge grin was already plastered all over my face.

"I don't know what sort of skill you used, but you seem like an interesting person to battle. Assuming we don't end up killing the other, will you tell me what you used? Or your class maybe? Hehe. I understand if you don't want to reveal those right now though... But I must insist your friend hiding behind the trees over there show themselves. There's no point in hiding, I can smell you perfectly in here." I declared, nudging a little towards the trees from where the other scent was coming from. As a Lupine my sense of smell was strong, but coupled with my ranger class it became even better, especially in forests, like this one. I gazed at the boy that attacked me with a hammer. "Well, regardless, it seems I may have to fight you for my quest. Steel yourself!"

I bent down, sword pointed at them, but lying at my hip. I lowered my head and a red aura began surrounding my body, like an erupting mist of barely visible red. My eyes, likewise, glowed red.

"Charge!" A skill acquired from hunting boars, it greatly boosted my speed while charging at a single target to headbut them. The strength of the headbut from this strike could hurl a few carriages back, but my aim was different. Soon as I got close enough, I would cancel the charge and just stab with my sword right into my enemy. I was probably the only one who could survive something like that, a large blade right through the chest. They might very well have some sort of extra super special response to this...but I wouldn't get anywhere if I didn't at least try something.

[/div][/div]

[div class=bar][div class=HP style="width:92%"]HP: 92%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=mana style="width:100%"]MP: 100%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=Stamina style="width:94%"]STA: 94%[/div][/div]

Conditions
[ Heat Daze ]

[/div]
[/div]

Interacting With: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod official clown business official clown business
Mentions: VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter
Might Want to Read: JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17

What was that thing, anyway? I had never seen anything quite like it, at least none that I remembered. It looked like some kind of container, like a thick arrow, and then it performed magic on it's own. Maybe it was some weird magically enchanted arrow? Or maybe it was a potion somehow kept in a container that could be thrown as a projectile. Did that mean dodging would have been a better choice? Well, at least I learned something new today. See a weird thick thing flying towards you? Dodge. Weird cilinder weapons? Kill or disable.

"Status." I declared, leaning on a tree near one of the wrecked corpses of the golems that attacked me, to recover a little bit of stamina while I searched the menu for my two modes as a species, "Lone Wolf" and "Pack Hunter". Until some less than five minutes ago, I was working with the hero's party, so I was currently toggled onto "Pack Hunter", however this situation didn't appear as if I would be granted support. I pressed the button on the menu (I hoped nobody was watching, it was so weird! Only I could see the menu, which meant to everyone else I just looked like a weirdo fingering the air... my ears twitched and my hair felt a bit ticklish at the memory of the people passing by, giving me those weird looks while I could do nothing but blush and keep going even as they whsipered among themselves and pulled their children away from me). My hands flew to my face, burying that reddened skin, until I heard some kind of slashing sound nearby. I was barely done lifting my gaze when some sort of figure passed by, telling me they "weren't interested in a fight at the moment", and immediately vanished back into the forest in the direction of a nearby source of water.

What was that? I turned my face as fast as I could, but they were already gone. Even with my ranger class, in the middle of a huge forest, that speed would be very hard to match. And judging by what they said, they weren't even really putting much of an effort into it. Just who were they? They were gone, but their scent still lingered somewhat, and two other scents were approaching my location. That's when I remembered my quest.

"Could it be he's one of the opponents I have to defeat for my quest? I was an idiot for thinking this would be an easy quest, of course it wasn't! Luna's so going to make fun of me for this lat-" A voice called out a name I didn't know, but they seemed to be shouting in my direction. One of the scents had arrived. Maybe they were talking to the other? But they threw something in my direction. I'd learned my lesson, but there was no time to dodge. Eyeing the approaching hammer, I swiftly pulled my sword from the ground with both hands on the handle and placed it in front of me. "Protection aura!"

An aura of flowing hexagons in various semi-transperant colors formed around me, like a shell surrounding my whole body and even my weapon. I attempted to deflect the hammer as much as I could, raising the blade to meet the hammer only to find it used its own attack to dodge my counter, flying and hitting me by the hip, then by the shoulder when I once again failed to block it. I managed to get the hang of defending against its actually relatively simplistic patterns by the third hit though. Fortunately, with my aura on the damage I did take was partially spread out to the environment thanks to lone wolf, and the remaining absorbed by the protection aura, with the case of the damage from the explosions being partially eliminated by the fire resistance ] from the protection aura. I needed a moment to catch my breath from the sudden assault, but a huge grin was already plastered all over my face.

"I don't know what sort of skill you used, but you seem like an interesting person to battle. Assuming we don't end up killing the other, will you tell me what you used? Or your class maybe? Hehe. I understand if you don't want to reveal those right now though... But I must insist your friend hiding behind the trees over there show themselves. There's no point in hiding, I can smell you perfectly in here." I declared, nudging a little towards the trees from where the other scent was coming from. As a Lupine my sense of smell was strong, but coupled with my ranger class it became even better, especially in forests, like this one. I gazed at the boy that attacked me with a hammer. "Well, regardless, it seems I may have to fight you for my quest. Steel yourself!"

I bent down, sword pointed at them, but lying at my hip. I lowered my head and a red aura began surrounding my body, like an erupting mist of barely visible red. My eyes, likewise, glowed red.

"Charge!" A skill acquired from hunting boars, it greatly boosted my speed while charging at a single target to headbut them. The strength of the headbut from this strike could hurl a few carriages back, but my aim was different. Soon as I got close enough, I would cancel the charge and just stab with my sword right into my enemy. I was probably the only one who could survive something like that, a large blade right through the chest. They might very well have some sort of extra super special response to this...but I wouldn't get anywhere if I didn't at least try something.

Velix Shotoa:
Mentions: Idea Idea Thepotatogod Thepotatogod official clown business official clown business
Interactions:

Holy hell the sounds the samurai heard behind him. Running through the forest, Velix could hear the sounds of multiple explosions. But something was familiar about them. The sound and rhythm of them that is. From where he ran, the warrior felt an unease settle in. He knew things were going south quick as the other warriors began to clash. Good thing though. It gave him time to replenish his thirst without fear of someone trying to sneak up on him. 'I should have shadow serve the area nonetheless.' The battle for him did not end however as he hacked and slashed his way through any droid that came into his path. Poor things must have never been given a brain. As they merely stood there, while he flew past. Slicing straight through them with his Naginato.

Soon the samurai saw a very welcoming sight. A small lake surrounded by a foliage of trees and grass. Flowers blooming close to the water. It looked more of beautiful spot than the rest of the forest floor. "Shadow. Patrol the area." The words rang out softly, as once more his shadow seemed to just move right from his form. As it began to circle the area around him, Velix slowly kneeled before the calm body of water. The water was clear enough to see the bottom of the lake, and a radiant blue. Dipping his hands gently into the water, the samurai cupped them together and raised it to his lips to drink. The water was more than refreshing, as it filled his soul with joy, Parching his thirst and bringing his stamina back. It had a very soothing taste to it as well that lingered upon his tongue. Taking another handful, Velix gulped it down slowly before he grabbed a water skin from under his sash. It had been empty since his last battle.

Slowly, not to disturb the waters too much, the samurai filled the bag with the water he needed. Only taking what he needed. As he stood to leave however, he noticed a familiar plant that rest on the forest floor. Bowing down, he slowly picked it from where it grew. Examining it carefully, the warrior searched for any signs of toxin. Satisfied by the smell and look of it, he gently placed a leaf into his mouth. Peppermint. It was a plant he could not recall the name of. However, remembered it from his childhood, as he would chew on the leaves after his training everyday. It tasted like the modern peppermint candies. Taking in the moment of peace, the samurai popped another leaf in his mouth before collecting a few more stems, as a nutrition of sorts. Calling his shadow back to his form, Velix knew his time of peace was well spent. Walking back in the direction of the two that clashed, he was ready to get this party started.​

Last edited:
--Reed Boiyo--
Mention: VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter Idea Idea official clown business official clown business
V.S Interaction: Neko-Sinon ( Idea Idea )
Ultima Charge

HEALTH

"Oooh~ Nice block!" Reed couldn't help but clap after seeing the catgirl successfully block a few of the explosive bashes thrown at her by the flying hammer, positioning his right hand to the red jewel in his wrist mounted console as she asked if he would tell her what he's using. No promises, she might be possessed by Null. He simply shook his head as she then insisted that his 'friend' reveal himself. This prompted Reed to raise a brow. Funny. He swore he's the only one given this upgrade for the time being. Unless the Doc sent an Anti-Pixel Unit on the other side of the field to spar with him, but the chances of that are unlikely...Oh, could this be another opponent? Wonder who it is...Reed wouldn't be given any time to ponder as the catgirl then rocketed herself at Reed.

"Aw crap!" Reed yelped, startled as he then flicked his finger, swiping on the red jewel horizontally as several screens circled around him, once more, showing off his arsenal. Without a second thought, he immediately shot his right arm in front of him, seeing as the shield was right there in front of him. As it was selected, the Shield materialized in his hand in seconds, enough time as the catgirl lunged her arm forward with her sword, clashing with a large crest-like shield with a jewel in the middle and some kind of small hammer in the bottom as he is knocked a few nudges back, taking damage because of recoil. "Clever girl, you caught me speculating!" He grinned, spinning his sword in a circular motion as if to loosen it. The grip of the shield had some sort of button ontop of it, right within the reach of his thumb. "My turn--Bash!" He cried out, as if mimicking the girl as he rushed forth with his shield towards the girl. However, he didn't do that in a reckless fritz. As soon as he got a good two meters in front of the catgirl, he pushed the button, the hammer then began to extend and retract in a rapid pace, pounding the ground with a great enough force that causes a quake. Hoping that the girl would be staggering at the quake, he tilted his shield just enough so that the hammer would hit her feet.

ashofgodsfull_02.jpg

Why is his scabbard empty?
Bolt - Fried droid.
Charge - What? No, I certainly didn't do anything of the sort. I'm definitely not preparing a nasty surprise for my fellow swordsman at all. Nope.
I require a moment of your attention, VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter
but not so much from Idea Idea and Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

It was nice, Chilas thought, not to be in the midst of that little confrontation. He felt safe watching things unfold from his perch, and more importantly, he had a far better idea of what he was up against.

He was quite annoyed when the girl she was observing called her out almost immediately afterwards, but there wasn't much else he could do besides lean out and give her a disapproving look. If Chilas stuck around, chances were he wouldn't play the part of the spectator for much longer either.

It was time to move again.

After a few seconds, the moment he was waiting for came around as the girl and strangely clad other opponent began to clash again. They would almost certainly be too focused on each other to notice Chilas make a break for the next several branches before him, dashing towards the river that was slowly making itself visible.

Many of the constructs below him were marching in the opposite direction, towards the very distinct sounds of combat - and a little farther to his right, there was another figure. Another opponent, perhaps? Chilas adjusted his course, heading towards the figure to make certain of it.

Definitely another opponent. A swordsman, from what he could tell - and the perfect opportunity to test his own skills. A brief moment of rest later, and...

Showtime.

There was another construct in the swordsman's path, completely unaware of the danger it was about to be in. Before there was a chance for the man to react, a bolt of lightning struck the metallic foe from above, sending it sprawling across the dirt in a sparking heap. But where did the bolt come from, if not from the heavens? All the swordsman needed to do was look up to find his answer, perched on top of a high branch with his hands out of sight.

"Have you ever wondered," Chilas's sincere question began as he stepped out from behind the trunk, "whether a large crowd might be watching us at this very moment... wondering which of us will leave victorious?"

From behind Chilas's back, his sword began to vibrate with energy.

token_1-1-png.597531
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=pic]
[/div]
[div class=text][div class=scroll style="padding-right:50px;"] I couldn't help growling a bit at the way the boy when he started clapping. He had to be pretty confident in his abilities to make sport of me like that. He didn't seem to be particularly skilled though, throwing his weapons haphazardly like that. I would have to test it out with my attack.

Suddenly these weird screens appeared around the boy. What were those? The thoughts just raced through my mind. Shields? Magic? Were those from my ability? Yeah, why else would there be screens? I didn't have time to stop now. I had never seen screens around someone else before though. My eyes widened briefly as the boy appeared to interact with the screens somehow, or at least....see them? In a moment, some kind of shield materialized in the boy's hand and clashed with my weapon, causing the boy to be pushed back by the impact. I had heard that, for other people, when weapons clashed like this they tended to shake a bit. Mine didn't of course, and for the briefest moment I hoped it was the same for that boy, but it didn't seem like it. While he was still getting his bearings, I leaped backwards a couple of times, making some distance between us again.

"Tch. Why do you have to be a such a spoilsport? It's not like I'm trying to trick you or anything, c'mon. I only want you to tell me about those powers when I've beaten you, ok? How about I offer up one favor if I loose? Not that that'll happen..."

The boy took the offensive next, charging at me much the way I had charged at him, though in his case I didn't see how he could hope to switch stra-te-gy... Ah. The weird thing under the odd shield began pounding at the ground, pushed by some sort of mechanism. I could feel the shaking ground, the dust and dirt lifting up and sideways, bits of root nearly flew at my eyes when the hammer smashed into them. When the opponent titled his weapon, he probably thought he got me, but it was no effort at all, leaping over the boy as he attempted to attack through me. That brief moment in the air, no doubt, would be when he was the most vulnerable, his shield currently charging at where I no longer was, and his back now left unprotected. At the very moments of my landing, I used the momentum to spin once in place and went to stab my blade right into his exposed back. Then once again, I pulled back, just in case that didn't turn out to be a fatal wound.

"You know what? As a show of good faith and sportsmanship, so that'll you'll feel less hesitant in telling me about your powers later, I'll tell you why your attack just now didn't work. You see, I have these skills, Forest Walk and Motion Healthiness. We're in a forest, so my movement cannot be impaired like that, not to mention I'll continue to be nimble all the way. Sounds great, doesn't it? Hehe. I wonder what kind of skills you got from your screens."

One a sidenote, it seemed as though that other person had booked it out of there. Coward! But I guess that meant at least they weren't this guy's friend....or maybe they went to fetch something to defeat me? I shouldn't let my guard down. I readied my sword.
[/div][/div]

[div class=bar][div class=HP style="width:93%"]HP: 93%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=mana style="width:89%"]MP: 89%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=Stamina style="width:91%"]STA: 91%[/div][/div]

Conditions
[ Heat Daze ]
[ Protection Aura ]

[/div]
[/div]

Interacting With: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: official clown business official clown business
Might Want to Read: JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter

I couldn't help growling a bit at the way the boy when he started clapping. He had to be pretty confident in his abilities to make sport of me like that. He didn't seem to be particularly skilled though, throwing his weapons haphazardly like that. I would have to test it out with my attack.

Suddenly these weird screens appeared around the boy. What were those? The thoughts just raced through my mind. Shields? Magic? Were those from my ability? Yeah, why else would there be screens? I didn't have time to stop now. I had never seen screens around someone else before though. My eyes widened briefly as the boy appeared to interact with the screens somehow, or at least....see them? In a moment, some kind of shield materialized in the boy's hand and clashed with my weapon, causing the boy to be pushed back by the impact. I had heard that, for other people, when weapons clashed like this they tended to shake a bit. Mine didn't of course, and for the briefest moment I hoped it was the same for that boy, but it didn't seem like it. While he was still getting his bearings, I leaped backwards a couple of times, making some distance between us again.

"Tch. Why do you have to be a such a spoilsport? It's not like I'm trying to trick you or anything, c'mon. I only want you to tell me about those powers when I've beaten you, ok? How about I offer up one favor if I loose? Not that that'll happen..."

The boy took the offensive next, charging at me much the way I had charged at him, though in his case I didn't see how he could hope to switch stra-te-gy... Ah. The weird thing under the odd shield began pounding at the ground, pushed by some sort of mechanism. I could feel the shaking ground, the dust and dirt lifting up and sideways, bits of root nearly flew at my eyes when the hammer smashed into them. When the opponent titled his weapon, he probably thought he got me, but it was no effort at all, leaping over the boy as he attempted to attack through me. That brief moment in the air, no doubt, would be when he was the most vulnerable, his shield currently charging at where I no longer was, and his back now left unprotected. At the very moments of my landing, I used the momentum to spin once in place and went to stab my blade right into his exposed back. Then once again, I pulled back, just in case that didn't turn out to be a fatal wound.

"You know what? As a show of good faith and sportsmanship, so that'll you'll feel less hesitant in telling me about your powers later, I'll tell you why your attack just now didn't work. You see, I have these skills, Forest Walk and Motion Healthiness. We're in a forest, so my movement cannot be impaired like that, not to mention I'll continue to be nimble all the way. Sounds great, doesn't it? Hehe. I wonder what kind of skills you got from your screens."

One a sidenote, it seemed as though that other person had booked it out of there. Coward! But I guess that meant at least they weren't this guy's friend....or maybe they went to fetch something to defeat me? I shouldn't let my guard down. I readied my sword.

d71055f0a948fdca39dabc9b3cf5e384.jpg

Velix Shotoa:
Interactions: official clown business official clown business
Mentions: Idea Idea Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Might like to read: JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Velix was not surprised as yet another droid stood in his path. With the explosions and sounds of clashing in the distance, it seemed eager to join the fray. Walking in the direction he was heading as well. But he did not expect for such a sudden attack, as the droid fell to the ground in a smoldering pile. He saw where the attack came from out of the corner of his eye, but it was so fast. Like lighting. Yeah thats it. It was a lightning attack. Looking up as a rather nonchalant warrior spoke, the samurai crossed his arm infront of him. This warrior seemed rather eager to show off his skills. Either the thoughts of a brilliant genius or an arrogant fool. Nevertheless, the warrior listened as this man spoke of such an outlandish, but understandable question.

It was such a question that brought Velix to laughter before this warrior. Placing his hands at his sides as the samurai let out a hardy laugh. "You know. I have honestly thought that myself." Wiping a tear of laughter from his eye, he let out a soft sigh as he met the man's gaze. He could see he was holding something behind his back. Something anyone with common sense could tell. He was about to attack the samurai. But Velix was ready for this as he gazed at the man and gave him a soft smile. He then noticed the man breathing slightly heavier than normal. He looked rather fatigued from the heat. Deciding to be a good sport about all of this, the warrior held up his hand to signal the man to cease his prepped attack.

"You look a bit parched if i must be honest good sir. May i offer you a drink?" Slipping the water skin from around his waist, Velix smiled to the man before taking a swig from it to show he didnt poison it. Gently, he tossed it up to him just so he could catch it. "I would much rather this be a fair fight. For those perhaps watching of course." He gave a wink as he went to place the palm of his hand against his Naginato. But as he did, his pinky brushed against the spare mint leaves he had tucked away. "Oh. If you would like i have some edible foliage here, tastes like mint. But you will have to come down to get it." The samurai gave a kind smile as he waited patiently for the warrior to drink and perhaps take him up on his offer. He was a fair and honorable man, as he wished for his opponent to be ready to fight and not fall victim to the heat. Rather than his or shadow's blade.​

--Reed Boiyo--
V.S Interaction: Neko-Sinon ( Idea Idea )
Ultima Charge

HEALTH

Reed's eyes widened slightly when the girl moved out of his rush, as if unaffected by the quake he had produced with the shield. Just as he turned to attempt to block the incoming attack, the catgirl went for a stab, piercing directly through him. Oof, that's at least 20 HP's worth of damage. Once again, she pleaded to tell him about the GCS, this time, giving him intel about hers--She apparently has a passive that nulls small quakes and the like...That doesn't sound anything remotely like the Null, considering how they wouldn't bother

"Oh, I see how it is." Reed let out a sigh of relief, dropping the shield dematerialized, disappearing into purple cubes. He then leaped back, forcefully pulling out the blade that was driven through him the same time she did. Usually, there would lots of blood, but he appeared to be just fine--clean as a whistle. Somehow. "You wanna know what I can do? Fine. I'll give you the basics." He soon flicked the jewel on his chestplate, which had a blue ring around it that had turned yellow, depleted around a quarter through. "This baby basically protects me from everything. Even that supposedly fatal stab of yours. Why? Well, that's handled by my armor's HP system. Stamina's no problem as long as my HP is up. Once it's gone, I'm a goner!" He said, soon flicking the jewel on his console vertically and horizontally, two sets of screens appearing in front of him; one of named labels written like logos on them with colorful backdrops and the oh so familiar weapons select screens. "Now for the main dish!" He said, throwing his free arm to the left, right, and up front, selecting the Handgun, the Hammer, and the colored screen labeled 'Bullet Hell'. As he sheated him blade, the weapons then materialized as the selected screens circled around Reed, with the colored screen merging with him, his attire changing once more into a green jumpsuit with a black vest and some sort of gas mask covering his mouth with an exhaust pipe that leads to the back of the suit. Extending his arms to grab the gun and the hammer, Reed crouched for a moment and shortly after, jumped up, taking off the ground and flew a couple of feet away from the catgirl--hovering above the ground as he flipped the lid of the hammer. He pressed down on the button with the hilt of his hammer three times, causing the entire console to glow and emit purple and neon lightning which coursed around his body and jumped onto the weapons, bolting around the weapons as if to super charge them.

BULLET-HELL! CRITICAL ATTACK!

Reed veered back before flying straight at the catgirl in full speed, twirling as he pulled the triggers of both weapons. This caused the weapons to fire off some sort of energy balls that scatter that scatter around, retaining itself long after firing it. Reed's Hammer had something else in mind as it fired a larger variant of these energy balls that once it collided with anything, it explodes into several more energy balls.

Once near, Reed would attempt to whack her with the hammer while spinning, twirling hammer with the flipped lid facing backwards.

If the catgirl manages to get hit by one of the balls, it would inflict around 10 HP as well as a Burn Status Effect.

ashofgodsfull_02.jpg
VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter has left me in awe at his friendly attitude. Here's to hoping the spoiler at the bottom will make things more convenient for both of us!
Chilas could feel the grip on his blade whitening as the words left him. Though he seemed to have the advantage in this confrontation, it wasn't easy for him to keep his nerves calm. The sweltering heat certainly wasn't making matters any better.

As the swordsman he was facing began to laugh, however, Chilas could feel some of the tension leaving him. Perhaps the question was a little much for his tastes, but it seemed it was a good way to introduce himself to this new opponent. He mirrored the swordsman's smile with another, and eventually his arms were at his side again, revealing the blade in his right hand. He was still sweating a little, but this time it was from the heat - and it wasn't long before the other man had taken notice.

"Wait... you're offering me-" Chilas began, but the waterskin he caught with his other hand answered the question for him. He lifted it up to his chest, gazing at it for an uncertain moment before the need to quench his thirst took over, and seconds later he dropped from the branch, landing energetically on his feet as he tossed the nearly-empty waterskin back to the other swordsman.

"Sorry about the dramatic entrance back there," Chilas continued meekly, "but I- well, after seeing how the other two introduced themselves to each other, I wasn't expecting you to be so... polite." He paused for a half-moment to gather himself before the other offer came to mind. "I don't need the mint now, but I truly appreciate it. I feel like I'm talking to a friend right now. I've told you my name, right? Chilas Venterin?"

Chilas had never expected his adversary to be so calm, much less friendly towards him. It took some conversation, but now that he didn't have to worry about his own thirst or the immediate danger of the adversary before him, he was a little more composed and ready to continue speaking.

"Well, if there is a crowd observing us, I expect most of the eyes are going to be on the others at the moment. For those still watching, though... I know we're in a tournament of sorts, but I'm not terribly concerned whether I win or lose."

Soon enough, Chilas remembered the sword in his hand. He would've liked to spend the day talking with the other man, but it wouldn't be long before he missed the opportunity to test himself.

"Do you think we we could, perhaps, have a friendly spar for a while, at least until the rest of the fighters catch up to us? I'm eager to see how skilled you are with those blades of yours - or, perhaps, if you happen to have any spells of your own?"
Should Chilas's opponent be ready to begin the duel, he will allow him to take the first move. In order to make things more convenient, there are one of three reactions that can be expected depending on Velix's first move.

Magic is allowed.
The fight will pretty much proceed as if this spoiler were never here. The only thing Velix won't be prepared for is the spell Chilas cast on his sword, but other than that he doesn't plan on fighting dirty.

A test of swordsmanship.
Chilas will discharge his sword by striking it against the ground, revealing a trick he's saving for a different encounter. He's also willing to admit that while he's quite skilled with his sword, he wouldn't be as good as someone who's practiced their whole life.

Velix makes his decision too quickly.
Well... I'm not sure why he would do this, and it probably won't happen. But if it does, Chilas will reflexively parry the attack, and Velix's strike will backfire in shocking fashion.

token_1-1-png.597531
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=pic]
[/div]
[div class=text][div class=scroll style="padding-right:50px;"] SHHHLING my blade pierced right through his armor which, as it turned out, wasn't actually all that tough. His equipment was probably mostly focused on offense then, as I barely felt a resistance to my blade's piercing compared to foes I usually faced. As my blade stroke into his back, the grass and roots around us were ripped to pieces, courtesy of my lone wolf mode which caused a tenth of the damage to spread to the nearby environment (even damaged inflicted by me myself). It wasn't as effective fighting a single enemy as it was fighting multiples, but it was still a decent boon to my solo combat if used right.

Even with his push to get the blade out, proving the attack somehow hadn't been fatal, it still had been eerely easy to pull it out from my end. In fact, instead of a wound there were these square thingies in the gap on his chest, which quickly disappeared leaving it just as it was before, as if I'd never passed a sword with my height right through it. I once again requested he tell me about his powers offering some info on my own, and to my surprise not only did he oblidge, he began immediately telling me about them. It seemed as though his armor gave him a similar buff to my own ability.

THUMP

My heart almost stopped for a moment, as he began telling me about his HP, my legs shook a little bit when he showed me the menus and began trying to operate them. Tears were filling the bottom of my eyes and a little bit of snot was running down from my nose, past my lips and onto my chin. I gave the boy a good pair of puppy eyes (some back home might say it was a literal expression coming from a lupine).

"I never thought..." sniff "I never thought...." sniff and snort "I never thought I would meet anyone, anyone like me! There was! There really was somebody else! I can't believe it uwaaah...!" This was so damm embarassing but I couldn't help bawling. Nobody ever knew what the heck I was talking about back home. Nobody else could see screens. I had even been called crazy, but now there was this person, who was very much like- "Eh?"

It was then the boy's outfit suddenly changed, snapping me back to reality. What the...oh, right, we were fighting just now! The boy took some weird weapon similar to those magical weapons from the golems earlier, and this time I knew it wouldn't be easy to evade at all. However, this time it appeared to come in actual projectiles, so maybe I could deflect them. Besides that, I would have to count on my protection aura.

"Mastery. Switch." I threw my sword in front of me, and it dematerialized into my inventory. In it's place simple, slightly rusty iron axe of gargantuan proportions (several times my body) appeared in front of me, and I planted it there , blade end at the bottom, to attempt to shield myself from the attack. My eyes widened however, as somehow the attack appeared to leap over the happer (I did not know the projectiles multiplied on contact), leaping up and suddenly coming down onto me from several different directions. In a panic, I tried using the first skill that came to mind. "Tail Swing!"

My usual fluffy white tail twisted on itself and grew, becoming longer and covered in black scales. I spun on myself, using the skill to swipe away the projectiles, landing just in time to see the surface of a certain someone's hammer bashing straight into my face. My body felt like I was using the gliding skill as it was propelled backwards and smashed into a nearby tree, almost forming a small crater on it.

"You're uh...certainly stronger than you look." I coughed. The attack had been a critical hit, there was barely any left of what my protection aura could absorb in damage. The rest would probably be consumed by the period fire damage. Especially considering the screen that appeared in front of me next.

[div class=message] Notice: Received Condition: [ STUN ]
Actions disabled for 15 seconds

Notice: Received Condition: [ Burn ]
Losing 1% HP per minute.
[/div]

[/div][/div]

[div class=bar][div class=HP style="width:94%"]HP: 94%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=mana style="width:90%"]MP: 90%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=Stamina style="width:82%"]STA:82%[/div][/div]

Conditions
[ Heat Daze ]
[ Protection Aura ]

[/div]
[/div]

Might Want to Read: JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter official clown business official clown business

SHHHLING my blade pierced right through his armor which, as it turned out, wasn't actually all that tough. His equipment was probably mostly focused on offense then, as I barely felt a resistance to my blade's piercing compared to foes I usually faced. As my blade stroke into his back, the grass and roots around us were ripped to pieces, courtesy of my lone wolf mode which caused a tenth of the damage to spread to the nearby environment (even damaged inflicted by me myself). It wasn't as effective fighting a single enemy as it was fighting multiples, but it was still a decent boon to my solo combat if used right.

Even with his push to get the blade out, proving the attack somehow hadn't been fatal, it still had been eerely easy to pull it out from my end. In fact, instead of a wound there were these square thingies in the gap on his chest, which quickly disappeared leaving it just as it was before, as if I'd never passed a sword with my height right through it. I once again requested he tell me about his powers offering some info on my own, and to my surprise not only did he oblidge, he began immediately telling me about them. It seemed as though his armor gave him a similar buff to my own ability.

THUMP

My heart almost stopped for a moment, as he began telling me about his HP, my legs shook a little bit when he showed me the menus and began trying to operate them. Tears were filling the bottom of my eyes and a little bit of snot was running down from my nose, past my lips and onto my chin. I gave the boy a good pair of puppy eyes (some back home might say it was a literal expression coming from a lupine).

"I never thought..." sniff "I never thought...." sniff and snort "I never thought I would meet anyone, anyone like me! There was! There really was somebody else! I can't believe it uwaaah...!" This was so damm embarassing but I couldn't help bawling. Nobody ever knew what the heck I was talking about back home. Nobody else could see screens. I had even been called crazy, but now there was this person, who was very much like- "Eh?"

It was then the boy's outfit suddenly changed, snapping me back to reality. What the...oh, right, we were fighting just now! The boy took some weird weapon similar to those magical weapons from the golems earlier, and this time I knew it wouldn't be easy to evade at all. However, this time it appeared to come in actual projectiles, so maybe I could deflect them. Besides that, I would have to count on my protection aura.

"Mastery. Switch." I threw my sword in front of me, and it dematerialized into my inventory. In it's place simple, slightly rusty iron axe of gargantuan proportions (several times my body) appeared in front of me, and I planted it there , blade end at the bottom, to attempt to shield myself from the attack. My eyes widened however, as somehow the attack appeared to leap over the happer (I did not know the projectiles multiplied on contact), leaping up and suddenly coming down onto me from several different directions. In a panic, I tried using the first skill that came to mind. "Tail Swing!"

My usual fluffy white tail twisted on itself and grew, becoming longer and covered in black scales. I spun on myself, using the skill to swipe away the projectiles, landing just in time to see the surface of a certain someone's hammer bashing straight into my face. My body felt like I was using the gliding skill as it was propelled backwards and smashed into a nearby tree, almost forming a small crater on it.

"You're uh...certainly stronger than you look." I coughed. The attack had been a critical hit, there was barely any left of what my protection aura could absorb in damage. The rest would probably be consumed by the period fire damage. Especially considering the screen that appeared in front of me next.

[div class=message] Notice: Received Condition: [ STUN ]
Actions disabled for 15 seconds

Notice: Received Condition: [ Burn ]
Losing 1% HP per minute.
[/div]

Velix Shotoa:

Interactions: official clown business official clown business
Mentions: Idea Idea Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Might like to read: JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

This man that stood before Velix was quite the intriguing fella to say the least. Having stopped a sneak attack aimed at the samurai as he was grateful for the offer to quench his thirst. Watching the man jump down from his perch and land with a loud thud, he found it rather Comical how he seemed to come down from the heavens. Listening to his words, Velix paid close attention to his tone. And the sword he carried in his right hand. It looked to be a simple straight sword. However, with a tournament like this he knew that was not the case. He must have been able to use it to summon that lightning strike earlier. Nevertheless, he would have to be cautious.

What surprised Velix, was when this man apologized for his superhero style entrance. Waving his hand in front of him, the samurai smiled and laughed as he took none of it to heart on the matter. What else could he expect in a tournament with strangers and in a new terrain? Chuckling softly as the man refused his offering of foliage but instead gave the warrior the common courtesy of giving his name. Placing his hand on the hilt of his Naginato, the samurai smiled wide. "It's an honor to meet you Chilas. My Name is Velix. Velix Shotoa." Laughing with the man, he could not help but feel like it was more of talking to a friend than a foe at this point. But, soon that moment of calm would have to pass. As Chilas reminded him of just why they were here. To win against the other three. Not to make friends. Yet Velix was never one to just leap into a fight without being courteous to his opponent and showing them the respect they no doubt had earned by facing him alone.

Adjusting the sword on his sash as he pondered the idea of a friendly spar. A test of swordsmanship and honor between them. He liked the idea of it as he smiled and nodded. "Sounds like alot of fun. But i will only be using my abilities." Snapping his fingers, his shadow walked slowly off of his form. Taking the black katana with him, the shadow figure soon stood off to the side. "This is my shadow. A rather feisty fellow who will act as our ref. If he sees it go too far on either side, he will step in. That way we dont kill each other on accident. " The shadow nodded slightly to Chilas as he motioned for them to prepare. Getting into a stance, Velix kept his sword sheathed. He was going to test this man's reaction time first as he would use a strike meant to end a duel in one blow. "I am prepared when you are good sir."

--Reed Boiyo--
VS. Interaction: Idea Idea
Ultima Charge

HEALTH

M.P

"Yep! Goes to show how the doc improved this thing." Reed chuckled as he landed, floating a few meters in front of the stunned girl, the balls of energy floated around them like fireflies, with one narrowly grazing the catgirl, discarding the gun as he then mashed the buttons in his hammer in which he then tossed it with a great amount of speed that the hammer spun fast enough to make it look like a buzzsaw towards the now stunned cat girl. Knowing that, if she doesn't break out of the stunned state fast enough, it will land. As soon as the hammer smacks the girl across the cheek, it explodes, aiming to bash her along her body once more over and over again--much like last time!

"Now then, let's see..." Reed brought up the circle of labeled screens once more, his feet touching the ground once more as the glanced around the selection. There's not much, so testing each and every one of them would be done quickly. "Bullet-Hell's long ranged flight, Platforming's like my base form, so the next one is..." He pondered before tossing his free arm to the side. "This one!" He said, the rest of the screens disappearing as that one passed through him, giving him a chance to read it afterwards. "`RPG`? What, like magic and shit?" He asked himself as his outfit changed once more--this time, giving him a black coat over a green tunic. He then opened his palm, and to his surprise, a cold mist appeared, solidifying into ice. "OH HOH HOH~ This is gonna be FUN!" He cackled in excitement, soon crushing the ice as he grinned; coming up with a great move. He put both hands in front of him, secreting white mist that solidified into a great chunk of ice spikes. The hammer's final bash caused it to shoot itself towards Reed, which he caught and spun around, keeping its momentum and he casted a thunder spell that surged around the weapon. He then smashed the large chunk of ice, causing it's shards to scatter around the area around them--a few of the shards shooting themselves towards the catgirl. He then pointed his finger at her, hand formed like a gun before crying out "THUNDER!" as a bolt of lightning shot at the catgirl from the finger.

ashofgodsfull_02.jpg
I'm ready for you, VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter
Chilas was well aware he and the other swordsman, Velix, had a tournament to take care of at the moment, but this was a good opportunity to test himself against another fighter of similar skill. Better yet, it would offer the perfect chance for him to get to know his opponent, both personally and on the field of battle.

Soon after the duel was agreed on, Chilas heard the snap of his foe's fingers, followed by what appeared to be his shadow detaching itself from him. He listened intently as Velix declared the shadow as a 'referee', but it was clear it would do more than just watch during an actual fight. Still, Chilas was more than confident that he would be able to fend off the two with his own spells.

Swordsmanship, however, would be a different matter entirely. Chilas wasn't entirely sure what to expect from the man before him, but he was fairly certain from Velix's age and attire that he must have been practicing the art for more than a while. Fortunately, Chilas had been working on his own skills before coming here, but whether they would be enough would be determined in the next several moments.

"So you've got a body double of sorts, then?" Chilas noted, indicating Velix's shadow. "I think your opponents may just be outmatched this tournament, Velix. I have a few tricks of my own, but just for a friend, I think I'm willing to reveal this one."

As Chilas was speaking, he knelt down and gently tapped his sword against one of the redwood roots. The resulting discharge wasn't nearly as gentle, and although there wasn't much of a mark left on the tree, it definitely would've left any opponent reeling.

"If it's going to be steel against steel, I don't want to leave a surprise like that on my sword," Chilas explained. With no more left for him to reveal, he simply had to decide on his battle stance: straight up with his arms at his side, impassive. It didn't really differ from his usual stance, but Chilas was tensed up and ready for any sudden attack. After a couple deep breaths, he leveled his eyes toward Velix.

"At your ready."

token_1-1-png.597531
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=pic]
[/div]
[div class=text][div class=scroll style="padding-right:50px;"] As...as expected of a stun. I couldn't move a muscle, other than my head involuntarily bobbing in a circular motion, entirely helpless to whatever my opponent wanted to do to me. As it turned out, the trick up their sleeve was none another than, listen to this, ANOTHER HAMMER.

If I could move my lips I might've chuckled a little bit. Instead, I felt a huge burst of pain making sudden and very intimate contact with the right side of my face, and like a rag doll being slapped across the face by a brat, I got flung out of my position and landed face first a few meters away from where I was, the hammer seeming to follow me and explode all over my body. On the bright side (not the explosions) at the least the damage was enough to end the stun a little early, even if only by two or three seconds. I was thus able to pull my head out of the ground and spit the dirt, hearing the boy mentioned "RPG", "magic" and that something was "going to be fun". This wasn't magic until now? No, it had to be. ANd that word, "RPG", it was the same from my ability! I knew it, we had the same power! This was so exciting, I nearly forgot how upset I was at the unbelievably annoying sensation of the dirt in my mouth.

By the time I looked back at the boy, he...had changed clothes? His outfit was pretty different, and now he was swinging his hammer at some ice pillars that were floating around him for some reason. He smashed the ice, shooting shards upwards that would come to rain down in every direction, including mine. As I witnessed the eletrified ice shard's bending arc, I realized I would turn into a kebab if I didn't evade them proper or defend myself. Protection aura wasn't the strongest against frost element magic though, not nearly to the extent it would protect me from those explosions. I should save it. Which meant there was only one thing to do. I smirked, quickly sheathing my sword on my back, and glaring right into the boy's eyes as I bent down forward.

I had to outrun the shard's fall.

"Charge." I declared once again, causing that red aura to envelop my body. I thus sprinted forward as the rain of electric ice grew ever closer. The boy seemed to be aware of my plan somehow, and responded with some kind of lightning spell from his fingertip. Ice from above, lightning from the front, dodging to the sides and I would still probably get skewered at this rate. I pressed my foot even harder on my next step, properlling me upwards. The chances I would take would be...ABOVE! "Glide!"

I could feel the heat and the sparks as the lightning bolt passed right under my feet and I took to the sky, the red aura from my earlier skill dissipating as it was canceled, and instead a pair of black draconic wings sprouting from my back. With a single flap, I managed to mantain my attitude. These wings were one of the reasons I wore the kind of clothes I did. They offered pretty good stats and all, but I also really liked not having to risk ripping my clothes whenever I used this skill. Not that I had ever actually tried to do so with such clothes on before.

"Aaargh!" there was a sudden pain in my foot, and another by my thigh and left arm. From the loss of HP, it appeared that despite my best attempts, having jumped up had made it impossible to dodge all of the ice. Damm it. Was this his plan all along, or he did just get lucky? Nomatter, it was my turn now that I was above him, and would attempt to capitalize on any surprise to pull off a really strong combo this time. First a distraction. "Acid Splash."

I threw my arms in front of me and in the boy's direction, causing two goops of acid (one from each of my palms) to go flying off towards the boy. I then headdived towards the front, shifting my body last-minute to land on all four, stare focused on my hands.

"Vine!" The vines now being generated from my palms would burrow underground and pop out right around the boy, attacking him not just for damage, but a chance to disarm him or inflict a root effect on him (force him to stay in place for a period, but still able to act as long as he stayed in that place). A one in five chance for each to be exact.

[/div][/div]

[div class=bar][div class=HP style="width:94%"]HP: 94%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=mana style="width:89%"]MP: 89%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=Stamina style="width:69%"]STA:69%[/div][/div]

Conditions
[ Heat Daze ]
[ Protection Aura ]
[ Stun ]
[ Burn ]

[/div]
[/div]

Might Want to Read: JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter official clown business official clown business

As...as expected of a stun. I couldn't move a muscle, other than my head involuntarily bobbing in a circular motion, entirely helpless to whatever my opponent wanted to do to me. As it turned out, the trick up their sleeve was none another than, listen to this, ANOTHER HAMMER.

If I could move my lips I might've chuckled a little bit. Instead, I felt a huge burst of pain making sudden and very intimate contact with the right side of my face, and like a rag doll being slapped across the face by a brat, I got flung out of my position and landed face first a few meters away from where I was, the hammer seeming to follow me and explode all over my body. On the bright side (not the explosions) at the least the damage was enough to end the stun a little early, even if only by two or three seconds. I was thus able to pull my head out of the ground and spit the dirt, hearing the boy mentioned "RPG", "magic" and that something was "going to be fun". This wasn't magic until now? No, it had to be. ANd that word, "RPG", it was the same from my ability! I knew it, we had the same power! This was so exciting, I nearly forgot how upset I was at the unbelievably annoying sensation of the dirt in my mouth.

By the time I looked back at the boy, he...had changed clothes? His outfit was pretty different, and now he was swinging his hammer at some ice pillars that were floating around him for some reason. He smashed the ice, shooting shards upwards that would come to rain down in every direction, including mine. As I witnessed the eletrified ice shard's bending arc, I realized I would turn into a kebab if I didn't evade them proper or defend myself. Protection aura wasn't the strongest against frost element magic though, not nearly to the extent it would protect me from those explosions. I should save it. Which meant there was only one thing to do. I smirked, quickly sheathing my sword on my back, and glaring right into the boy's eyes as I bent down forward.

I had to outrun the shard's fall.

"Charge." I declared once again, causing that red aura to envelop my body. I thus sprinted forward as the rain of electric ice grew ever closer. The boy seemed to be aware of my plan somehow, and responded with some kind of lightning spell from his fingertip. Ice from above, lightning from the front, dodging to the sides and I would still probably get skewered at this rate. I pressed my foot even harder on my next step, properlling me upwards. The chances I would take would be...ABOVE! "Glide!"

I could feel the heat and the sparks as the lightning bolt passed right under my feet and I took to the sky, the red aura from my earlier skill dissipating as it was canceled, and instead a pair of black draconic wings sprouting from my back. With a single flap, I managed to mantain my attitude. These wings were one of the reasons I wore the kind of clothes I did. They offered pretty good stats and all, but I also really liked not having to risk ripping my clothes whenever I used this skill. Not that I had ever actually tried to do so with such clothes on before.

"Aaargh!" there was a sudden pain in my foot, and another by my thigh and left arm. From the loss of HP, it appeared that despite my best attempts, having jumped up had made it impossible to dodge all of the ice. Damm it. Was this his plan all along, or he did just get lucky? Nomatter, it was my turn now that I was above him, and would attempt to capitalize on any surprise to pull off a really strong combo this time. First a distraction. "Acid Splash."

I threw my arms in front of me and in the boy's direction, causing two goops of acid (one from each of my palms) to go flying off towards the boy. I then headdived towards the front, shifting my body last-minute to land on all four, stare focused on my hands.

"Vine!" The vines now being generated from my palms would burrow underground and pop out right around the boy, attacking him not just for damage, but a chance to disarm him or inflict a root effect on him (force him to stay in place for a period, but still able to act as long as he stayed in that place). A one in five chance for each to be exact.

Velix Shotoa

Mention:
Vs.: official clown business official clown business
Might Want to Read: Idea Idea Thepotatogod Thepotatogod JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Velix was rather surprised by the way this warrior before him as he was fair. Unleashing the surprise he had imbued into his blade against the root of the redwood by him. Certainly an attack that would send him to his knees immediately. As he mentioned his shadow as a double of himself, the samurai could not help but chuckle. He was not wrong that he could over power an opponent with the numbers stacked against them with precision and skill. however, Velix knew there would be someone that could easily match him, even beat him. He was prepared for this as he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"You are not wrong in the slightest good sir. But i doubt i will be able to beat anyone if i am not collected and prepared." Staying in the stance as he prepared to strike, the samurai gave a kind smile. "Thank you for being so honorable as to make this fair. I much rather see the extent of your skills with that steel alone." his expression now changing to one of a serious tone, the warrior gripped the hilt of his blade in a calm grip. "Now. Prepare yourself." With one stroke, the shadow took his sword from its scarab before slicing in a downward motion. Signalling the start of this friendly duel.

With speed not normal for the average human, Velix was on Chilas before he could possibly think to dodge. Closing the distance between them in a mere couple of seconds. Now revealing the shine of his blade as he went to strike for Chilas' Leg in a cross stroke. No matter what he did, whether it be block, dodge or take the hit. The samurai would not slow down as he would spin behind him to slash in an upward motion across his back. The whole while, the shadow would stay stationary, waiting for the moment a deadly blow would be attempted in order to step in.​

--Reed Boiyo--
VS. Interaction: Idea Idea
Ultima Charge

HEALTH

M.P

"So you're a bat now?" Reed asked once more as he, once more, mashing the two buttons on the hammer once more--You know what's going down. Before he could aim it directly at her, she fired off two goops which his visor had sensed enough danger to put up a warning of an acidic substance--For the GCS, acid deals Poison damage to it's HP system. Grunting in displeasure, Reed tossed the hammer towards the goop with a fast spin. The spin of the hammer as it collided with the acid goop caused to spread apart in an attempt to make the hammer pass through. However, the Hammer's explosion caused the goop itself to split apart, droplets of the goo splashed around the area where it collided with the weapon, however, a few droplets managed to land on Reed. The explosion launched the Hammer upwards, missing the now batgirl by a long shot considering she landed by the time it did. The Hammer continued to explode, launching itself in circles in the air as it did so...Maybe he could make this work, somehow. Before Reed could even think about it, the girl burrowed her hands onto the ground shortly.

That alone was a sign that the girl was about to conjure something from the ground--he knew what comes next, and considering that most of her abilities revolve around nature, as well the probability of her trying to catch him off guard...I think we all know what happens next.

"Down!" Reed recognized what the girl was about to do and quickly drew out his sword, and quickly spun around with the sword whilst crying out a "HYAAH!", cutting down the vines that sprout off the ground as he then positioned his feet to a sprinter's stance, clutching the sword with both hands. "And!" Just as he was about to launch himself towards the currently open girl, Reed failed to account one vine that had wrapped itself around the other foot, causing him to trip and fall face first onto the ground, dropping the sword.

God. DAMMIT.

Who knew that a single vine would cause him to fall over like that?! Regardless, Reed kept his cool and simply got up to kneel where he saw the literal root of his problem. He glanced around for his sword--which was a couple of feet away from him. There was neither time to grab it nor rip off this pesky root before the catgirl does something ridiculous now that she has an opening. Think man, think! What could he do in this situation--!

Of course! The Hammer! Yes, the hammer that is still airborne up to this time, surely it will fall in a matter of seconds in it's last explosion. In order to make it land on the girl, he must...

"Come on! Ground!" Reed pressed his hand on the ground in front of him, causing rocks to spike from the ground towards the girl--Surely this would cause her to at least move a few hops behind--Now to seal it! "And, Ice!" He then placed both his hands to his sides, which caused a wall of ice to rise around the girl after dodging or getting hit by the attack, leaving her with little space to crawl out of. Now if his calculations were on the mark, the hammer should land on the girl!

Hopefully.

ashofgodsfull_02.jpg

I don't know much about sword stances, but this one seems to most resemble the 'ox guard' stance. It's good and it works against tougher opponents.
Acrobatics - Against an attack like that, Chilas can dodge a hell of a lot better than he can parry. Unfortunately, that's not the best way to gain momentum in a fight.
It appears VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter will be a difficult opponent indeed
In the same moment the shadow double lowered its sword to signal the beginning of the duel, Chilas's eyes darted towards Velix, whose battle stance had changed into a blindingly fast charge.

Chilas had intended to give his opponent the first attack, as he planned on parrying it and darting forward with a carefully-aimed strike of his own. The instant Velix made his move, however, Chilas abandoned any thought of parrying the strike as his instincts spurred him towards a response he was far more familiar with.

In the very next second, he pivoted to the left and propelled himself through the air behind him with a well-practiced backflip. At the peak of the flip, Chilas could feel himself straighten out for a brief instant, his legs higher up than the rest of his body and his sword aimed towards the ground, searching for Velix. Although his own attack met only air, he was relieved to see his opponent's sudden attack ended with the same results.

Or so he thought.

Chilas quickly regained his footing on the dirt floor and jumped away from Velix before raising his sword and adopting a more serious stance: slightly lowered, with his sword lifted just above his shoulder and pointed directly towards his opponent. Chilas could feel the heat and wind hitting his back a little more intensely now, and once the pain hit him he cursed under his breath, realizing Velix had caught him with a follow-up attack. The wound wasn't much more than a bruise and a minor cut, thanks to his armor, but it was proof he had severely underestimated his opponent's capabilities.

"Gods, I was not expecting that," Chilas gasped, more focused than friendly in his tone now. "I've never seen anyone move and attack with that kind of speed. Who taught you how to fight, Velix?"

Once his question was answered, Chilas was ready to step forward with an answer of his own: a quick horizontal swing aimed at the shoulders. His hope was that Velix would be occupied with parrying the attack, giving him more than enough momentum for a quick roll to a side. If Chilas's strategy held, his next attack would be a thrust aimed for his opponent's waist. Perhaps Velix wouldn't be nearly as prepared for a defensive maneuver.

token_1-1-png.597531
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=pic]
[/div]
[div class=text][div class=scroll style="padding-right:50px;"] I lept off the ground soon as I saw the plants starting to pop out of the ground around the boy in strange armor, the flap of my wings pushing me forward as I charged towards him. However, as one might have expected things wouldn't be that easy. I coudn't help but to clench my teeth and the sight of the boy managing to guess my attack and cut through vines. One after the other they were split into bits, until a single lonely one managed to wrap itself around the boy's leg and, like a tiny child defeating a demon that attacked their village, it pulled him to the ground.

This was it, my one opportunity for that big shot I had been saving! I stepped to the pedal, but the boy was quick to react as well, casting some kind of earth magic that induced a rocky spike to emerge from the ground right in my path, quickly coming towards me. Was this it? After the work I put into getting to this situation, my great opportunity, my one big shot, was going to be prevented by a boulder?

- - - - -Flashback- - - -

"HAHAHAHA!" The laughter echoed through the purple mist being shifted by the taunting waggle of that serpentine tail, a scent of charcoal and blood inundated my nostrils. The dark dragon snorted, pushing out a huff of ashen steam, as if the ash of the deceased was mixed into the boiling air. "How pitiable. "Heroes", they called you, but you look at you, lying on the ground, unable to resist even the tiniest tiniest bit of the demon lord's air. Perhaps I should let you live. That way you could go and be mocked for your weakness and stupidity, until our army came and humans realized that is because they are all weak and stupid. Well, I wouldn't let ALL OF YOU live, of course. I do need to kill your leader. And a certain pesky brat that is still standing. I suppose congratulations are in order? You've managed to climb all the way to being...well, I'll be generous...
Mediocre."

[div class=message] Notice: Received Condition: [ Plague Mist Toxin ]
All stats are halved.
While within affect area 50% chance to be [ Stunned ] every 10 seconds.
Losing 5% HP per minute.
[/div]

"Holy beast, attack! Savagery!" The tatoo-covered shining hound, though already quite injured, still barked and flanked the dragon as I'd hoped he would. As for me, my breath was out of control, my heart was beating so much faster thanks to the savagery skill. So while my summoned holy beast attacked the dragon from the left, I would take the right, swinging that massive axe I'd taken. I was worried the dragon would fly too high for us to reach them, but all it did was get back on all fours rather than laying there like it was getting a sun tan on the beach. I growled even further, then lept as my hound attacked below.

The dragon chuckled, raised the paw that my holy beast was trying to bite, and with a simple descent crushed the poor animal, particles of light floating up from beneath the dragon's paw as it turned its gaze to me.

"Radiance!" I shouted, hoping to blind the dragon right before my strike. I wouldn't let my holy beast's sacrifice be in vain! I readied my axe, only to discover once the light was gone that the dragon had its jaws open, and a big black flaming ball of flames had gathered in its throat. It shot out like a jet in my direction, I immediately let go of the axe and crossed my arms in front of my face. "Aura of protection!"

The flames engulfed me and I was shot right to the edge of the spinning mists where my comrades were caught. My aura of protection had almost immediately shattered, my HP was in the single digits, though there were yet no wounds, no blood, no burns...

"Impressive. You were able to bathe in my breath, and yet look at your body, still so pristine. I should have Medusa turn you into a statue and add you to my treasures. But if you somehow managed to escape me in the meantime, that would be a problem. It is a pity, but your life ends now." I barely had any stamina left. I could move, but at this rate I would just become paralyzed. Maybe I could do something that would cause it to where, though I would inevitably forfeit my life, my party members could escape? What? Think! Think for once, think!

The dragon's paw towered above me, a single claw unfolded and ready to press me down like a nail on a roof. I closed my eyes.

Then I heard a slashing noise, and a roar that could have bursted my ear drums.

I opened my eyes again when someone grabbed me by the arm and helped me to stand up again. I needed to blink a couple of times before that radiant smile came into focus, the prince (as in, actually a prince) who had gathered us all into this team of aspiring. heroes. A moment earlier he was lying there on the ground with the others, like a corpse, but now he was as if risen, and behind him was a severed dragon's paw.

"H-how?" Was the only thing I could mutter to him.

"I guess I uh...just powered through it." He smirked. I giggled. It hurt to giggle. But it also felt pretty nice, all things considered. "If a hero can't get through something like this...what kind of a hero are they even..."

"The others are NOT going to be happy to hear you said that about them."

"Hey, c'mon you know I didn't..."

I smacked him a little in the shoulder and chuckled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the end, we did somehow manage to defeat that dragon, and we all got to back to a nearby town to rest. I couldn't forget the lessons learned that day, nor would I let what I earned that day go to waste. If these puny obstacles would stand in my way, I...I...

I would power through them!

"Medium Dark Flame Breath!" A burst of dark flames engulfed my hand, and as I threw my open palm in front of my those flames erupted into a jet that effortlessly reduced the summoned rocks to ash and continued onward towards the boy.

As the ice walls appeared behind me and that hammer fell in the middle of them, I realized he had probably planned for me be back away from the rocks. Too bad though, that I had an awesomely dumb party member teach me a thing or two about heroism.

"I'm not letting you recover!" I might not have another chance like this. Dark flames erupted in my other hand. "Medium Dark Flame Breath!"

[/div][/div]

[div class=bar][div class=HP style="width:72%"]HP: 72%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=mana style="width:87%"]MP: 87%[/div][/div]
[div class=bar][div class=Stamina style="width:58%"]STA:58%[/div][/div]

Conditions
[ Heat Daze ]
[ Burn ]

[/div]
[/div]

I lept off the ground soon as I saw the plants starting to pop out of the ground around the boy in strange armor, the flap of my wings pushing me forward as I charged towards him. However, as one might have expected things wouldn't be that easy. I coudn't help but to clench my teeth and the sight of the boy managing to guess my attack and cut through vines. One after the other they were split into bits, until a single lonely one managed to wrap itself around the boy's leg and, like a tiny child defeating a demon that attacked their village, it pulled him to the ground.

This was it, my one opportunity for that big shot I had been saving! I stepped to the pedal, but the boy was quick to react as well, casting some kind of earth magic that induced a rocky spike to emerge from the ground right in my path, quickly coming towards me. Was this it? After the work I put into getting to this situation, my great opportunity, my one big shot, was going to be prevented by a boulder?

- - - - -Flashback- - - -

"HAHAHAHA!" The laughter echoed through the purple mist being shifted by the taunting waggle of that serpentine tail, a scent of charcoal and blood inundated my nostrils. The dark dragon snorted, pushing out a huff of ashen steam, as if the ash of the deceased was mixed into the boiling air. "How pitiable. "Heroes", they called you, but you look at you, lying on the ground, unable to resist even the tiniest tiniest bit of the demon lord's air. Perhaps I should let you live. That way you could go and be mocked for your weakness and stupidity, until our army came and humans realized that is because they are all weak and stupid. Well, I wouldn't let ALL OF YOU live, of course. I do need to kill your leader. And a certain pesky brat that is still standing. I suppose congratulations are in order? You've managed to climb all the way to being...well, I'll be generous...
Mediocre."

[div class=message] Notice: Received Condition: [ Plague Mist Toxin ]
All stats are halved.
While within affect area 50% chance to be [ Stunned ] every 10 seconds.
Losing 5% HP per minute.
[/div]

"Holy beast, attack! Savagery!" The tatoo-covered shining hound, though already quite injured, still barked and flanked the dragon as I'd hoped he would. As for me, my breath was out of control, my heart was beating so much faster thanks to the savagery skill. So while my summoned holy beast attacked the dragon from the left, I would take the right, swinging that massive axe I'd taken. I was worried the dragon would fly too high for us to reach them, but all it did was get back on all fours rather than laying there like it was getting a sun tan on the beach. I growled even further, then lept as my hound attacked below.

The dragon chuckled, raised the paw that my holy beast was trying to bite, and with a simple descent crushed the poor animal, particles of light floating up from beneath the dragon's paw as it turned its gaze to me.

"Radiance!" I shouted, hoping to blind the dragon right before my strike. I wouldn't let my holy beast's sacrifice be in vain! I readied my axe, only to discover once the light was gone that the dragon had its jaws open, and a big black flaming ball of flames had gathered in its throat. It shot out like a jet in my direction, I immediately let go of the axe and crossed my arms in front of my face. "Aura of protection!"

The flames engulfed me and I was shot right to the edge of the spinning mists where my comrades were caught. My aura of protection had almost immediately shattered, my HP was in the single digits, though there were yet no wounds, no blood, no burns...

"Impressive. You were able to bathe in my breath, and yet look at your body, still so pristine. I should have Medusa turn you into a statue and add you to my treasures. But if you somehow managed to escape me in the meantime, that would be a problem. It is a pity, but your life ends now." I barely had any stamina left. I could move, but at this rate I would just become paralyzed. Maybe I could do something that would cause it to where, though I would inevitably forfeit my life, my party members could escape? What? Think! Think for once, think!

The dragon's paw towered above me, a single claw unfolded and ready to press me down like a nail on a roof. I closed my eyes.

Then I heard a slashing noise, and a roar that could have bursted my ear drums.

I opened my eyes again when someone grabbed me by the arm and helped me to stand up again. I needed to blink a couple of times before that radiant smile came into focus, the prince (as in, actually a prince) who had gathered us all into this team of aspiring. heroes. A moment earlier he was lying there on the ground with the others, like a corpse, but now he was as if risen, and behind him was a severed dragon's paw.

"H-how?" Was the only thing I could mutter to him.

"I guess I uh...just powered through it." He smirked. I giggled. It hurt to giggle. But it also felt pretty nice, all things considered. "If a hero can't get through something like this...what kind of a hero are they even..."

"The others are NOT going to be happy to hear you said that about them."

"Hey, c'mon you know I didn't..."

I smacked him a little in the shoulder and chuckled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the end, we did somehow manage to defeat that dragon, and we all got to back to a nearby town to rest. I couldn't forget the lessons learned that day, nor would I let what I earned that day go to waste. If these puny obstacles would stand in my way, I...I...

I would power through them!

"Medium Dark Flame Breath!" A burst of dark flames engulfed my hand, and as I threw my open palm in front of my those flames erupted into a jet that effortlessly reduced the summoned rocks to ash and continued onward towards the boy.

As the ice walls appeared behind me and that hammer fell in the middle of them, I realized he had probably planned for me be back away from the rocks. Too bad though, that I had an awesomely dumb party member teach me a thing or two about heroism.

"I'm not letting you recover!" I might not have another chance like this. Dark flames erupted in my other hand. "Medium Dark Flame Breath!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back