[Closed] The Hammerlock Files [motw]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning agents,
The Hammerlock agency is sending you to investigate strange disappearances in a small Arizona town. In the past month eight different people have gone missing from little Creek. Normally we don't look into missing persons cases; but strange lights have been seen in the night sky before each of these disappearances, and they've left behind this strange symbol on the ground. A week later they return with no memory of where they've been.
It's either monsters or a pretty darn elaborate hoax. Either way you're on the next flight to Arizona.

The Hammerlock is a series of one shots introducing players to the game monster of the week. The Hammerlock Agency is a loose group of paranormal investigators, who's goal is to investigate strange and weird phenomena.
It uses the powered by the apocalypse game system where you either fail, somewhat succeed or fully succeed. All rolls in the game are done by the players, where they ask to do something and the keeper tell them what to roll.
The setting is a world where monsters are real, similar to supernatural. Some people may be in the know about such things while most are simply mundane everyday people. Either way I am excited to introduce some new people to the game system (if you are a veteran player you can also apply) and can't wait to delve into this story.

Players: 2-3 players (keeping it small for speed and introductory reasons)

System: Powered by the Apocalypse

Character creation: your choice of playbook (click the link to check them out)

The game will be played on the castle in the mist discord server.

I haven't played with this game system before but it looks interesting. It looks like a more narrative style of play than what I usually do, which would probably be good for me.

Eh I’ll put my name in just for competition’s sake. I’ve read through the playbooks before but never played a game. Sounds fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back