• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic (Closed)Superhuman Defense Force a.k.a. The SDF

I NewAge wants to give you his position, that is fine. Go ahead and create a character here - Futuristic - SDF(Character Thread)
You seem interested and I do not want to turn you away, so welcome to the group.
NewAgeBlack, you are still welcome as well, but I understand if you decide you cannot participate.

Hello there i have noticed the thread is closed but would like to ask if there is posibility to keep a open eye for any open spots? It has taken my interest to be honest and would like to join in the fun especially with such a simple yet neat system ya got here :3 love so far what i read and would like to put my interest here. Alredy did a simple character example as well just because i had time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back