• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] Slipped Through The Cracks [Genshin-inspired Isekai Roleplay]

Hellooo! I was looking to try and make a character for this! Is there any roles that are already taken? I think I read that the protag is filled, but is everything else still up for grabs?
Absolutely ^0^ Everything but the protagonist is up for grabs !! Can't wait to see your CS !!

Almost as if you were just about to join last time. Who knows? /j

Hehe, you up to throwing your lot in this time? ^0^
<_< i was? i don't remember jack ANYTHING LOL

maaaaaaybe i am . . . i remember some of this lore and king stuff.

hmm maybe the protag's childhood friend or rival? i haven't thought that far ahead yet 💦 but ill come up with something 👍

While there ain’t nothing wrong with there being multiple childhood friends or rivals, it might be worth noting there are presently candidates for both roles.

While there ain’t nothing wrong with there being multiple childhood friends or rivals, it might be worth noting there are presently candidates for both roles.
Thanks for letting me know, that way I can make sure to throw some variety in the rp \( ̄▽ ̄)/

So what your saying is we need to side character the fuck out of this rp

Time to make that one dude everyone loves but doesn’t get enough screen time and dies horribly in the end

So what your saying is we need to side character the fuck out of this rp

Time to make that one dude everyone loves but doesn’t get enough screen time and dies horribly in the end

I’ll have Irona (my merchant NPC character) stock up on phoenix downs for the occasion.

I just realized I could have my side character fuck with the protags and love interests in case they try any of that harem bullshit.

“No, it is a dumb trope. I will fuck up your chances. Don’t test me.”

if this is still open---- i'd love to try and join too!! this whole idea scratches such a specific itch in my brain it's so good ueh
It absolutely still is ^-^ Deadline's are on October 31 so there's still a lot of time !! Any character concepts currently in mind?

It absolutely still is ^-^ Deadline's are on October 31 so there's still a lot of time !! Any character concepts currently in mind?
i'm kinda set on super nice protective big sis-type character tbh! been itching to play her for a while hehe

i'll throw up a cs placeholder later today and work on it throughout the week! c: one question though, do all of the characters have to be fully human? are horns/animal ears allowed? (asking because the character i have in mind has horns and a tail, but tbh it's kinda easy to just imagine her without them if that's gonna be a problem)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back