• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] Slipped Through The Cracks [Genshin-inspired Isekai Roleplay]

Mmm, I think I'll go for the creepy weirdo occult-ish female friend to the main female love interest. What sort of religions exist in this isekai world?

Mmm, I think I'll go for the creepy weirdo occult-ish female friend to the main female love interest. What sort of religions exist in this isekai world?
There's only one central religion in Theosmati (though there does exist the possibility of denominations and cults, if you want hehe) The Church of the Weeping Eye worshipped their sleeping god and believes the mountain ranges to be their tomb of sorts. They are very intent on trying to reawaken their god and believe that in doing so, the land could be healed once more.

It's over here, if you're interested in perusing my blurb about it !! And if you have any more questions about it, lemme know !! Fantasy - STC: LORE

Just wanna know can I use Lavi again. Definitely some of my best work and I didn't get to use him much.
Go go go !! Deadline's are mid next week if you wanna edit them ^-^

I was originally planning on waiting until more characters are up to set up the Discord, but I can set up one for here on RPN as well ^0^

Here: Fantasy - STC - OOC

Speaking of which, how's everyone's interest and characters going? ^0^
Been feeling a bit under the weather due to my allergies, so I’ll try and work on my character when I’m feeling better.

Been feeling a bit under the weather due to my allergies, so I’ll try and work on my character when I’m feeling better.
Oh shit ;0; Yes, please get well soon and prioritize your health !! Thank you for letting me know ^0^

Ah, and speaking of which, would you like an extension for the character submission? It's due mid this coming week, but I can push that all the way to the weekends.

Oh shit ;0; Yes, please get well soon and prioritize your health !! Thank you for letting me know ^0^

Ah, and speaking of which, would you like an extension for the character submission? It's due mid this coming week, but I can push that all the way to the weekends.
Yes please, an extension would be appreciated.

Speaking of which, how's everyone's interest and characters going? ^0^

Well my character was pretty much done from the beginning since other than removing the old relationships it's just copy-paste :P

As for the relationships part I was waiting for an OOC to begin asking if anyone wants to make tentative pre-establishing character relationships/connections.

so I feel there's some fandom stuff I'm missing to understand all this - but it sounds super interesting and I'm always up for learning something new.

so I feel there's some fandom stuff I'm missing to understand all this - but it sounds super interesting and I'm always up for learning something new.
Nope, no fandom stuff required here !! (Aside from tropes, maybe? But that's more prevalent than it is particular to a specific fandom.) Everything is just stolen from said fandoms XD

Let me know what character concepts you've got and I'll help you out ^0^

Non-genshin player here (the only fandom directly mentioned) and knowledge of it was not required for me to grasp things here. The setting is entirely independent, so no worries! Only thing you might want to have a general awareness of is how otome-game/novel logic operates, specifically as lumbago lumbago mentioned the tropes.

PS: This is an opinion from a pre-reboot player. If any of it appears to be in disagreement with the great one lumbago lumbago , defer to them of course.

Hellooo! I was looking to try and make a character for this! Is there any roles that are already taken? I think I read that the protag is filled, but is everything else still up for grabs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back