• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] Slipped Through The Cracks [Genshin-inspired Isekai Roleplay]

lumbago

Back in Business

SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS.

click the

STC

open

ㅎㅎ

• to slip through the cracks (phr.)

to escape the notice of the currently placed societal system, thereby resulting in its failure to provide aid; a symptom of the system's imperfection

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Just in case, the CS is already up and running ^-^ So is the lore, but I'll probs transplant that unto another thread to make it neater for me >:T

Hey! I’d be interested. Could I potentially reserve a vilainess type role who didn’t transmigrate?

Can I have the link to the code you used for your CS, if you don’t mind?

Yeppers ^-^ I missed it huhu (plus i've been playing more genshin and now i wanna be in a genshin-adjacent world rn ;w; )

Mind if I bring Irona (my character in the previous iteration) back then? Unless there’ve been any significant changes I should know about.

is it alright for me to post a placeholder in the cs and then later update it with the actual bio? i have an idea i'm toying with, tho if you'd prefer it to just be stated here idm at all! ^o^ (i just like making pretty placeholders ahaha)

I am interested but I have no idea what type of character I want to play. I need to give it some thought. I'm leaning towards maaaaaybe the protagonist or a love interest of sorts?

Mind if I bring Irona (my character in the previous iteration) back then? Unless there’ve been any significant changes I should know about.
Go for it ^-^ Idm if you make a new one or use Irona again. Deadlines aren't until next week anyhow and I'll only finalize the roster by then !!

Very interested! So do we reserve roles?
Other than the protagonist, nopies !! I'll make the final decision by next week, (actual deadline tentative depending on if people need more time or if we have enough people in the first place.)

I am interested but I have no idea what type of character I want to play. I need to give it some thought. I'm leaning towards maaaaaybe the protagonist or a love interest of sorts?
Unfortunately, someone has reserved the protagonist ;w; But I'd love to hear what you have for the love interest !!

Because I've been reading manga and seeing all of the isekai-villaness animes, count me in as a male love interest!
Yes please !! Very excited to see your character in the CS >:3 Join the love interest gang hehe

i have basically finished my boyo - its incredibly very messy but i am still in just woke up mode hours after waking up ahahaha
Will read up on it >:^D Judgment is upon you !!

nevermind i do not have the brain juice to add more rps as of now 😭
You shall be missed ;w; May you have bountiful fun in your rps tho !! <3

(Also, if someone can make a villainess, I'll worship you endlessly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back