[Closed] Shattered Dragonshards

Status
Not open for further replies.

actualhermit

Title: Shattered Dragonshards
Game: D&D 5e, Eberron
Player Count: 4-6, depending on interest

Description: Sharn is a city on the brink of disaster. Magewrites find simple trinkets crumbling beneath their hands, everbright lanterns are alternately fading and bursting from their containers, and even House Orien loses control of the Lightning Rail within the city. Many fear that even the magic keeping the city standing will fail eventually. All factions within the city are searching for a solution, a solution which Alston Ralnor, Morgrave’s chair of Theoretical Magic, claims to have found. Now the entire city is scrambling for an audience with the professor, and you are among the lucky few given an audience.

Other: So this is an Eberron campaign. Standard 4d6 drop the lowest for stats. Level 2 characters, starting equipment with a common magic item and an extra 25 gold. Also UA is allowed.

Sidenote: It’s American Thanksgiving this week, so I’ll be fairly inactive until Monday. And I won’t pick first come first serve, so don’t worry about when you apply.

Haven't played in Eberron before, but I've always been interested to try it. Have a tiefling rouge I would like to play.

I'm down. Interested in the UA aberrant soul sorcerer, but flexible on that. Also willing to give a spot for someone with fewer games.

Ooh or light cleric or sun soul monk of the silver flame!

Last edited:
AH EBERRON I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS. I've been dying to play a changeling wizard for *months* though I also have a drow paladin if more tank/healing is needed

Now I don't know nearly as much about Eberron as I would like to and I'm in quite a few games as it is, but I'd be happy to join! I won't step on anyone's toes, though.

Would love to play Eberron. I've loved it since it first came out. I don't mind seeing what holes would need to be filled before figuring out what I'd like to put together.

If selected, I'm leaning towards an Elf Death Cleric from Aerenal. Assuming all the lore is the same, Aerenal and the Undying Court is really cool. Society based on good/positive necromancy... Aerenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back