[Closed] [Shadowrun Fifth Edition] Fast Food Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lughaidh

LOO-ee
Title: Fast Food Fight

Game: Shadowrun Fifth Edition

Player Count: 4

Description: "Fast Food Fight (a.k.a. Food Fight 5.0) is a quick-and-dirty brawl with a touch of drama, developed to give the gamemaster and players a sense for how the Shadowrun, Fifth Edition rules work." This will be a short and somewhat shallow adventure to give newbies a chance to dip their toes in the Shadowrun waters. This will not turn into a long term campaign.

Character Creation: Pre-generated Characters

House Rules/Game Style: Introductory game. Posting speed will likely be once every 1-2 days.

Other: I'm going to allow time to gather a group of folks that are interested and meet the criteria, and then I'm going to semi-randomly select 4 players. Criteria meaning that preference will be given to those that have not played Shadowrun and/or are not in a noticeboard game already. If you download the free Shadowrun Quick-Start Rules, PLEASE DO NOT READ THE ADVENTURE THAT IS INCLUDED... unless you hate fun.

Prospective Players
  • corielldog
  • Varis Delta
  • Podrus
  • Baby Luga

Last edited:
Did you read my mind Lugh? (Or maybe just saw my numerous posts about wanting to learn Shadowrun)

Definitely interested!

Yes, please. I've never played Shadowrun and need to break out of my 5e D&D box. Downloading quick-start pdf now (with eyes closed to the included adventure).

Are any of you (except Delta) currently in a noticeboard game? I’m going to leave this open for a bit longer and then I’ll determine (by arcane means) who is in the game.

I've applied for one, but haven't been accepted into it yet (though pretty confident I will be). I understand if that stops me for the time being, but didn't wanna miss the opportunity to learn a new system.

Going to go ahead and call it here. It’s been over 24 hours since the last bit of interest, and not sure we’ll get more. Maybe I’ll do another newbie game if this one does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back